Express Junk Removal

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

1227 Youngstown Rd SE

WARREN, OH 44484

Express Junk Removal is your full-service junk removal company. We offer junk removal services for your home or business including offices, retail locations, construction sites, and more. We’re the junk removal company that handles the tough stuff – and we ensure that your junk gets recycled,

03/09/2022

Jo C.

This company does not do what they advertise! On the website, and in a personal conversation with a representative when I booked the service, they said they donate what can be donated, recycle what can be recycled, and trash the rest. They literally threw boxes of perfectly good dishes onto the truck, along with other items that could have been donated or recycled. The truck driver said they just take everything to the dump! If you only have junk to haul away, they're probably OK. But if you have things that can be donated or recycled, call someone else.

Description of Work
Removing furniture and other household items from basement and garage

01/25/2022

Megan K.

Everything was easy and wonderful from the get go. I always make my first judgement about a business by how they answer the phone. They were extremely friendly and helpful from the start. It was easy to schedule, they were prompt, courteous and well dressed and did the work quickly. Thank you Kevin and Caleb! I realize that there was an extra fee involved to dispose of the tv but the amount still seemed a little high since the disposal fee was small. Still the convenience was worth it. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again myself in the future.

Description of Work
Needed some small electronics and large tv taken away

12/12/2021

Bryan G.

Kevin, Solomon, Nick, & Dylan did a fantastic job on what I call a disaster of a garage. I recommend and would use again.

Description of Work
Garage clean out

11/24/2021

sandra F.

Great. Prompt. Friendly. Good workers

Description of Work
Remove junk

Category garbage collection

11/15/2021

Dorothy D.

This was my second time using this service, and I will call again. Add to the cost of a dumpster the time and energy spent filling it, and it is well worth every penny. Dom and Kevin did a great job!

Description of Work
removal of furniture, clean out garage

11/05/2021

Lisa D.

Amazing!!! Special thanks to Kevin and Nick for being timely courteous affordable humble strong honest fast and most importantly negotiable! Nice work! Well done! Cant wait to refer them to someone at my work!!!

Description of Work
Junk removal

09/27/2021

Eva T.

Solomon and Dylan arrived on time, treated me professionally, and provided a great price for a service I find invaluable. My appreciation for their kindness and helpfulness is beyond measure.

Description of Work
remove multiple items from my garage

07/21/2021

Diane A.

They were here and gone in no time. Very polite and friendly

Description of Work
Heavy furniture removed

04/12/2021

Leda K.

Boys were polite, professional, very careful, explained everything to us. They did a wonderful job. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Removal of old tvs/misc

01/21/2021

Michelle H.

I was amazed at how great these guys are, professional, friendly, just awesome. They came called to let me know they were on their way, in the time frame I was originally given. They gave me a price on what I needed. Reasonable for the work it was going to take. I accepted. They went to work. In a couple of hours they had everything done and cleaned up. I would recommend them and I will use them again if the need arises and I'm sure it will. Thanks guys I really appreciate your work ethic, friendliness and great attitude. Michelle H

Description of Work
Items taken out of basement and hauled away

12/03/2020

Renee G.

Outstanding!!! I had furniture that needed to be removed from my aunt's assisted living facility and a sectional and outdated TV at our home that needed removed and it was done in one fell swoop! The price was better than getting a dumpster and the decision better for the environment. Collin and Nick are courteous, careful and smart in their ability to move/maneuver furniture. What a terrific team! What a terrific service! What a terrific experience!

Description of Work
Furniture Recycle/Move Furniture

09/21/2020

Pamela M.

Two wonderful young men, Collin and Mike I think, just left my home. They were on time, friendly, polite, and quite efficient. Would do this again!

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of "stuff"

Category dumpster service

09/14/2020

Lisa C.

Very satisfied. On time and did an excellent job. Very efficient and hard working. Great job.

Description of Work
Junk removal from home in preparation for move.

09/03/2020

Melissa M.

Quick fast and Tyler and Dylan was friendly

Description of Work
Haul and remove entertainment center

07/14/2020

James F.

Great work! Collin and Dylan did a great job. Very professional and customer friendly. Collin and Dylan assessed our needs and provided excellent service. I would recommend this company anytime for removal of old items from home or business!

Description of Work
Removal of old item from home.

Category dumpster service

06/22/2020

Steven B.

Great service and reasonable price, especially compared to the cost and hassle of renting a dumpster. They were able to schedule an appointment when I needed it and were even early (but called ahead to make sure it was OK). They gave an estimate before starting the work, which I could have said no to without any cost to me. Everyone I spoke with and encountered were extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone that needs junk/trash/other items hauled away.

Description of Work
Junk removal

04/22/2020

Richard Z.

Excellent. Very professional and courteous. Took all necessary precautions due to Covid-19. Work completed in timely manner. Respectful of our home. Took care not to damage anything in our home. Definitely would call them again. This is the second time I used their service and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Haul away junk

02/25/2020

Susan M.

Tyler and NaJee did an amazing job of helping to clean out my Aunt's house. They were professional, courteous, and friendly. They filled their truck in no time. Price was very reasonable. So glad they provide this service. We will be using them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We were cleaning out a house and needed to discard furniture, mattresses and worn out household items

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

08/06/2019

Brianna P.

Alex, Solomon, Nick & Shawn were fantastic! If we would have rented a dumpster, it would have taken us months to clear out the entire house. It took these guys 2 hours! Thank you so so much!

Description of Work
Home emptied

07/12/2019

Cassandra A.

Mike and Shawn were amazing! We had them take our broken hot tub and some fence panels for a great price. The guys were friendly, fast, hard working, and on time. I couldn't say enough good things- Thanks Mike and Shawn for making the experience stress free!

Description of Work
Hot tub and fence removal

06/06/2019

Diane C.

They did an excellent job, quick and polite. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Hauling various yard benches and tables and tables and chairs too heavy for me to carry.

05/22/2019

James C.

Great job ! Would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
haul carlet and doors

05/12/2019

THOMAS G.

Mike and Shawn were hard working and professional. They carried out an old 1930's washing machine, an old oven from the 40's and an old freezer. They also cleaned out our shed removing several old items we no longer use. They were prompt, fast and friendly. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Clearing out basement and shed.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

04/25/2019

Larry B.

They did the work quickly and even swept out the garages when done.

Description of Work
Clean out of 2 single car garages

11/26/2016

Jeffrey T.

Excellent. I couldn't have asked for better professionals than this. It was worthy every penny, dime and dollar I paid. This is a great team of hardworking young men. You would be a fool **not** to hire them.

Description of Work
I needed to have my parents home cleaned out from downsizing to assisted living. The stuff you think is valuable (because you collected it)--it's junk. They removed fine furniture, and other furniture for donations and recycled what could be recycled and dumped what needed to be dumped. I kept what was valuable to me and sentimental, otherwise, 2 and 1/3 truck loads later the house is empty. My headaches are gone.