Quality Overhead Door Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since December 2007

For over 30 years we've had a commitment to provide only the best products. We send long-term employees to provide installation, maintenance, or repair service at your home or business, and we always stand by our work. Even if you purchased your overhead door elsewhere, we can provide outstanding maintenance and repairs on all makes and models. We always provide a free estimate before any installation work begins and a warranty after it’s complete....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

Wallside Windows Inc

Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of Ohio.

06/15/2020

Tom W.

Sales person was misleading by promising the garage door opener to be functional after the install. Installers replaced the door on Friday and as the sales person did not indicate that a broken pulley needs to be replaced - they did not have the part with them. They promised to exchange the pulley and reconnect the door to the opener early next week leaving us without garage door opener over the weekend - with a door without external handle or lock - so pretty inconvenient after paying $540. Nobody called us on Monday and upon our complaints, we were told that the exchange of the pulley (a $7 part) would be a $150 service fee. I was considering having them drive out after I exchanged the pulley (an easy 3 minute repair) as the reconnect was explicitly part of the contract but as they insisted on the pulley repair being not part of the contract I told them to forget it. Overall a petty, unprofessional company that I would not recommend!

Description of Work
Replace garage door and fix garage door opener

01/31/2020

Bruce C.

Excellent. The old garage presented challenges to the installers, but they worked very hard, and succeeded in removing old doors and apparatus and installing new doors and automatic openers, which work great. Great price, high-quality work, excellent company.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new garage doors, with automatic openers, in old garage.

07/23/2018

laura D.

Excellent service from beginning to end. I started with a repairman who suggested replacement as an option. He was not pushy but helped we weigh my options. The installation went smoothly as well.

Description of Work
replaced garage doors and installed a new garage door opener.

09/13/2017

Sue D.

They came right away the same day and fixed it without problem!

Description of Work
I ended up needing a spring replacement for my garage door opener.

08/14/2017

Janet F.

A new one was installed two days later. The employee was efficient & they were here on time. Very pleased.

Description of Work
My garage door was stuck open. The rep. came out & got it to work temporarily until a new one could be installed.

05/24/2017

Richard K.

We arrived home one day to find our garage door spring had broken. We called Quality Overhead Door on the phone. Within the next day they had somebody come out look at it and repair it. He actually went beyond just repairing the spring. He went a head a greased and oiled all the door parts. He made sure everything was working and tightened thing up. He did a really great job. Everything was left clean when he was done.

Description of Work
They repaired my garage door spring.

01/20/2017

NICHOLAS G.

Who knows? Nobody at the company knows anything. I thought these people might actually know what they were doing with their super-AAA rating.

Description of Work
We ordered a door and paid 10% down on January 3. The sales guy said it would be a couple of weeks. It's a couple of weeks. Two and a half. I phoned. Woman on phone had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Apparently this company does not have computers. I phoned the salesman's cell. He also knew nothing. He had to get back to the office. Nobody has a laptop here?

Category garage doors

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] - We are so sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience with our services. Our receptionist who answered your call was unable to answer your question and your salesman was out of the office at that time. Unfortunately, our salesman do not have access to order/schedule information when they are away from the office. After having spoken with our team regarding your concerns, we've been advised your issue has been resolved and your questions were answered that same day. Your door is scheduled to be installed this week. The satisfaction of our customers, as well as the quality of the services we provide, is extremely important to us and we are proud of our Angie's List AAA rating. We hope that once your new door is installed and the job is complete we will have regained your confidence in our company and you will reconsider your Angie's list rating experience. If you find you have any further questions or requests, please call us at 419-578-8700 to speak directly to Lisa who will be happy to assist. Thank you for reaching out and for being a customer of Quality Overhead Door!

12/22/2016

Ethel M.

Fantastic. Wade was polute, friendly, help extremely competent for the job. I would highly recommend the company and more specifically the gentleman that completed the repair. He completely service our garage doors, replaced light bulbs in the equipment and even programmed my husbands car for opening the doors with a button in the car. And above all, Wade explained the details of what he did. Can't say enough good about the experience. By the way. Quality Doors sent the repairman out very shortly after receiving my call.

Description of Work
Garage door spring broke

10/24/2016

Melissa V.

Was a two man job to remove existing door and one man came to perform job-husband had to assist. Other than that-very satisfied with product and service. We would use again in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
Replaced existing garage door

08/02/2016

David T.

Everything went GREAT! And I would highly recommend Quality Overhead Door. Scott was my technitian that Serviced the door and Becky was the customer service rep who handled the dispatch. They both were great to work with, very timely and very professional. Door works beautifully. They got it done the same day and it was a Monday too!

Description of Work
Garage door spring wer broken and door would not go up.

Category garage doors

Sales, service and installation of residential garage doors, garage door openers, entry doors & storm doors. Also install garage screens, fireplaces, retractable awnings, commercial doors, commercial operators & loading dock equipment. A parts department is also available for do-it-yourselfers!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check