Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bloomingdale
- Ohio Valley Appliance ServiceI trust him. He was here when he said he would be. It cost what he estimated it to be. He was congenial and polite. He knew exactly what he was doing. He explained everything to me while he was doing it. I would recommend him to anyone.
- Sears Appliance RepairAll went well the repairman services our area so he knows us and its like have a friends work on your merchandise...Howard .
- Sears Appliance RepairThey were horrible. The manufacturer used their store and they wanted to replace the TV and Sears acted like they were doing me a favor by showing up here. They got the new tv in and it was going to be days before they could bring it out so we went and got it ourselves. When they picked the TV up they weren't even going to give me a receipt for it
- APPLIANCE CONNECTIONArrived on time, repaired the dryer. Am extremely pleased with their work, promptness, interactions and pricing. This is the 3rd service they performed for me. On 11/4, they repaired an oven door that never worked properly that I purchased from Braunlich's who insisted thats just how that model was. This is the way it should have worked when it was new! They also repaired and icemaker, again anothe purchase from Braunlich's!. I live in TX and visit my parents often, my time is limited in searching for reliable honest people when I visit home
- Don's ApplianceThe service tech, Matt, was great. He arrived well within the appointment time window. He was courteous and efficient, and he got the fix done quickly. He made fast friends with my dogs and left my home as clean as he found it.
- Ohio Valley Appliance ServiceJeff from Ohio Valley Appliance Service came right away, within 15 minutes after I called. He was pleasant, polite, and fixed my broken dryer's thermostat quickly. The total bill was under $100, which was about what I'd expected, and he even explained to me how my dryer vent works. Very nice man, and he wasn't even fazed by my barking dogs. My dryer has been broken for a month -- and now I wish I'd called sooner! If you have a broken appliance, you can't go wrong by calling here. A++
- Sears Appliance RepairA Service person came of Friday Feb. 28 and gave me an estimate. Order a part, which I received via Fed X the following Tuesday and the service man returned on Friday March 7 to installed the part. Washer is working fine now.
- Sears Appliance RepairWhen the repairman finally came the second time he said He forgot to hook something up the first time. Five minute fix. No other repairmen In The area would work on the refrigerator. We were charged what amounted to $9 a minute for the repair. Will never buy from sears again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.
- Business Description:I am a professional appliance repair technician. Been fixing appliances for over 15 years. Went to Chicago Technical School to earn my associates appliance repair degree. I have great customer reviews on other job platforms. I value your trust, loyalty and would do my best to complete your repair asap
Deals in Bloomingdale for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Doc2866 Eldersville Rd
Follansbee, West Virginia
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair