Geek Squad - Best Buy

Computer Sales
Phone Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

Branning Appliance

We provide expert, in home, repair for all your appliance needs. We service all major brands including Samsung and LG which many repair companies tend to shy away from. Call today for pricing and details!

J and B Appliance

Since 1978 J & B Appliance has been providing in-home service on major appliances to the greater Western Reserve area. We currently have Have 8 Full-time employees, That includes 6 technicians and two Office staff. All service is COD. And we always flat rate quote the job before anything is done. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash

06/02/2012

We like them. We had looked around and found what we really wanted for the best price. Our overall experience with them has been excellent.

Description of Work
We bought our computer from Best Buy.

Category computer sales

03/27/2012

They took a lot of time to figure out the problem. They were very personable, and up front with me. They resolved the issue and gave a good service.

Description of Work
I brought my modem to their store.

Category computer repair

06/11/2009

I purchased my dell through best buy. It was still under warranty when it broke. Upon taking it in for warranty applications, the store techs could not find a problem. It was under warranty, so they wanted to charge me $100.00 to retrieve my information off the hard drive. Without giving me some kind of diagnosed problem. It was stated to me that to be able to check it out in house by a service te...

Description of Work
I purchased a dell computer through best buy.

Category computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available