Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

Ohio: Contractors
06/30/2022

33751 Lear Industrial Parkway

Avon, OH 44011

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you....

4.2

plumbers (242)drain cleaning (58)water heaters (24)well & water pump repair (21)sewer cleaning (20)gas leak repair (11)drain pipe installation (6)HVAC Companies (75)air duct cleaning (10)appliance repair (7)basement waterproofing (5)excavating (4)

03/10/2021

The job took longer than expected as the ground kept shifting and collapsing back into the trench. But the guys were safe and worked through the challenges in a professional manner. Overall I would recommend them to a friend or call then again in the future.

Description of Work
Main sewer line replaced and footer tile separated from sewer.

Category excavators,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/18/2021

The man came out, did an inspection to do an estimate. Stated he would be in touch within the week. I called the company again & was told he would be contacting me. This was back in January, 2021. I never received a call back. I consider this unprofessional and speaks to what I would expect from this business.

Description of Work
Needed an estimate for plumbing job for manufactured home.

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/04/2021

They were punctual, professional and completed the service very quickly. Larry was meticulous and I am very happy with their services!

Description of Work
Full Heatpump replacement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

02/03/2021

Because the furnace is over 25 years old, it likely needs to be replaced. However, they were able to repair for me and did a quick and clean job of it.

Description of Work
Furnace inspection and repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

11/15/2020

Camera work and drain jetting was performed but problem remains because drain is collapsing in two places. Further quote for excavation was requested for drain pipe repair, but as yet have not received any communication or quote on the additional work that I was told had to be done.

Description of Work
Outside house drains needed cleaning &/or evaluated.

Category excavators,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/11/2020

These are honest vendors. We had to replace the float valve in a modern toilet in which the hardware was covered and inaccessible. So we thought we would have to move the entire toilet to get at it, and we said so to Pompeii’s plumber. He could have just agreed with us and seen an opportunity to collect some $, but instead just recommended cannibalizing the new and old valves to avoid having for u...

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/23/2020

The man was courteous, friendly, and efficient. He gave me a quote, and did not increase the price. He spent considerable time making sure the drain was clean, and left my kitchen looking better than when he came in.

Description of Work
Cleaned the washer drain

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

07/19/2020

Fast and professional. Repairman was very pleasant and patiently answered our questions. The only problem was we failed to get a copy of work receipt that was supposed to be emailed.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

07/03/2020

Updated review: Arrived promptly. Larry, the tech, was very knowledgeable and personable. Provided some information that would help me use the A.C. equipment more efficiently. Will definitely have them come back in the fall for furnace check-up.

Description of Work
A/C Tune-up

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

04/24/2020

He quoted me for almost $400 in replacing the faucet, So I decided to fix the problem on my on and I bought the parts for less than $20 and now my faucet is working fine. He said that I need a new faucet but looks like a just need some repair.

Description of Work
They checked out the faucet on my laundry room.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Plumbing. Heating. Air conditioning. Indoor air quality. Duct cleaning. Gas lines. Water heaters. Drain & sewer replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available