Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ashley, OH
There are 109 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ashley
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI cannot speak highly enough about the team at Ohio Exteriors. Everyone was extremely professional, the work was terrific and they went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. They came very close to hitting the quoted timeline, which with COVID was a testament to their ability to keep everyone on schedule and procure the needed supplies well in advance
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again
- Elite Home Remodeling IncWe could not be happier with the outcome of our project or our experience with Elite. We were impressed from the beginning with the detailed estimate and professionally drawn plans. Amber was budget conscience and walked us through the entire design process. The construction process was seamless and completed as promised. Construction staff were courteous, respectful of our home and provided quality workmanship. While Elite's estimate was not the lowest we received, we were impressed with their level of professionalism, transparency and fair pricing. There were no surprises with budget or time-frames. We believe we received great value for our investment
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.I used Fresh Touch the last time I had my house painted. That paint job lasted 10 years and I've never had a paint job last that long so I contracted with them again. The crew finished the job in 2 and a half days and did a great job. They were very detail oriented and easy to work with. I wouldn't hire any other painting company
- Ascent Roofing SolutionsIt went very well. We took estimates from four companies and liked Ascent Roofing Solutions the best by far. As a veteran I was entitled to a discount which I greatly appreciated. Steve Spaulding was very responsive to all our requests, and kept us informed throughout the replacement. He even climbed into our attic space to check on a possible leak that didn't show up from the outside. He was great
- Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.We are very pleased with the work done and found the price to be quite fair. The crew was professional and thorough and the work was completed in the time promised. We would definitely hire again. From start to finish, we had a quality experience.
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd got back to us right away! Priced around a couple of options and he was by far the most affordable AND it came with everything included we weren’t finding at other companies as everything became add on fees (permits, mirrors, etc). Todd kept in touch weekly and let me know when/who would be coming and all of the contractors were on time. Quality is great and they were able to replicate my new build materials from the first floor for a seamless transition in style. I would highly recommend , we love our new basement
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd and team did a fantastic job finishing our basement! We received several quotes and they were the best price. We are very happy with how the basement turned out. After the project was completed, we made a few mistakes when moving furniture around and Todd and team promptly came back to help out and fix the issues that we had made. Would definitely recommend
- Speedy Patch Drywall RepairChristian responded the same day to my request for a free quote on our drywall project. He sent out his specialist, J.D., three days later to look at the damaged area. The following Wednesday J.D. completed a flawless repair in two hours. He created a smooth surface without any sanding and no dust, then vacuumed the area when he was done. Speedy Drywall Repair does excellent work, plus they are personable and professional. We will call them again with any drywall needs in the future
Drywall Contractors in Ashley
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. 5 employees, uses subs for plumbing, electrical and major painting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. There is an extra charge of 15% for 24 hour emergency serviceRecent Review:Paul and his team showed up and did exactly what he said he would do on the day he said he would do it. Prices were fair and reasonable. Paul’s staff took great care and respected my home and cleaned up well. My ceilings and walls and smooth and perfect. Paul also is painting for me and has hired a top notch staff to do so. I will hire them again.Martha P.
- Business Description:Small Family owned Paint CompanyRecent Review:Jason did a fantastic job! Out of one consultation, we knew we had found our painter. Jason was up front and extremely flexible with the project. Jason requested our input and kept us in the loop every step of the way. Jason went above and beyond to get the project done in as timely a manner as possible. We would definitely hire Jason again and would absolutely recommend him and his crewSamantha S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, we perform all levels of building and remodeling. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work, and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation projectRecent Review:Tim did a superb job of tearing out the old, putting in the new and repairing the active wet spots in the kitchen ceiling. I feel that his estimates were fair and reasonable and the craftsmanship was a world of difference from the previous subpar job I had done. He is very timely, works consistently and stays on schedule. I can't say enough how happy I am with his end result on this project! I'll be having him back to do another bathroom soonKathleen F.
- Business Description:Celebrating 24 years of service to Columbus and vicinity. We are fully covered by Worker's Compensation and general liability insurance. We are fully licensed by the City of Columbus offering free estimates.Recent Review:They did a phenomenal job. They had to remove a footstool that was attach to the tile on the wall. We have a glass shower door, they were able to get the job without having the glass door remove. Which it would very expensive to do Also, replace tiles and grout. Replace our ceiling, the shower was leaking into our ceiling. Which they replace as wellJILL & PATRICK B.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm..Recent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommendDENNIS M.
- Business Description:5-10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through phone & email. Customer service and quality service are our main goals. Our company specializes in custom residential new builds and remodels along with light commercial work. Customers can check out reviews for our company on Angie's list. Powers Electric will get your projects done in a professional manner. We are the best Columbus electrical contractor for th..Recent Review:Never returned my call. How rude. It was a Saturday and we needed an emergency repair. Advised we had no heat due to electric malfunction.Tammy T.
- Business Description:When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: email@example.comRecent Review:The service was a 100% excellent, I have recommend them to other people.Barbara W.
- Business Description:2nd generation family owned and operated remodeling services with a passion for the highest quality installation in your kitchen or bathroom project. We offer free design services with every kitchen estimate!Recent Review:Craftsmen services remodeled our master bath, starting with replacing drywall, flooring, shower with custom tile work, vanity and light installation. The entire team was a joy to work with and were very accommodating with our changes and schedule. The quality of the work was spot on and the price excellent. I highly recommend CraftsmenElizabeth l.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all othersSCOTT W.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Mount Gilead
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
- La Rue
drywall contractors in Ashley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc11828 Crouse-Willison Rd
- A-1 Final Finish Painting LLC6740 Huntley Rd. 103
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Columbus Painting1941 Williams Rd Ste 1A
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- abloom painting market
- Above & Beyond Contractors986 Cleveland Ave
- Above And Beyond Painting LLC8185 Green Meadows Dr N Suite E
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Finishes Inc2377 Hardscrabble Rd
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- ALAN TAMBURINI'S HOME IMPROVEMENT & REPAIR SERV1757 SCHROCK RD
- Alejandro Cortez Remodeling140 spruce ridge
S Bloomfield, Ohio
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ALL STAR PAINTING1144 Mcneil Drive
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- Another Speedy Recovery377 Preswicke Mill
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Anthony's Painting Service640 Whilehaven Ct
- Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC10821 Wadsworth Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- Arehart Residential Construction369 Orchard Cyn
- Arlington Remodeling Group / Arlington Roofing2544 Billingsley Rd.
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- Artcraft Painting & Decorating239 W Kanawha Ave
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Ascent Roofing Solutions401 Venture Dr Ste B
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- BALL DECORATINGPO BOX 60
- BARKER CONTRACTING SERVICES137 WEISHEIMER RD
- Barringtons Painting & Wallcovering5799 Montevideo Rd
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Basements Unlimited2908 S Dorchester Rd
- BATHROOM & KITCHEN SERVICES LLC5841 EMPORIUM SQ
- Bauer Painting, LLC210 Maple Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- BELFOR USA7795 CORPORATE BLVD STE E
Plain City, Ohio
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- Bo Lacey Construction1472 US-42
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Boss Mans Paintingpo box 6501
- Bova Home Remodeling3251 Calumet St
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Brian Pruett Interior Finishes8274 Talia Court
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Brush of Color Painting11313 Wyndham Cir
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buck's Services590 Milnor Rd.
- Buckeye Basements Inc406 Firestone Dr
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Construction LLC866 Higbee Drive North
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye House Painting204 S Liberty St
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C & P DECORATING INC6420 E MAIN ST
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- CABINETWORKS KITCHENS899 King Avenue
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Calhoun Plumbing Co959 Frebis Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- campbell plastering llc1290 Liberty Dr
- Capital City Handyman Services LLC2889 Johnstown Rd
- Capital City House Cleaning4322 Spruce Lake Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE