Contemporary Tree Service

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

Contemporary Tree Service has been serving northeast Ohio for over 20 years providing Tree and Lawn services. We offer free on site estimates and quotes, as well as a friendly and personable staff to make your outdoor project enjoyable! Give us a call at (330) 262-8755, email us at contemporary.tree.service@gmail.com, or visit us at www.contemporary-tree-service.com....

Stars and Stripes Lawn Service

Stars and Stripes Lawn Service

Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discounts

03/13/2021

Very well. I coordinated with this service the removal of four very large trees on my lot and two of my neighbors. I believe all were satisfied customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees removed and stumps ground up

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Removal Tree Trimming Tree Bracing or Cabling Snow Removal Lawn Mowing Lawn Installation Landscape Installation Mulching Lawn Fertilization

Check, PayPal