ALL MAINTENANCE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2007

49015 Middle Ridge Rd

Amherst, OH 44001

Family owned & operated, no subs, professional contractor with over 20 years of experience. senior disc. 5%

11/19/2019

Martin H.

Excellent. It was really bad, he did not complain about it. He handled it. He cleaned the floor. He even did some extra work. Now it looks great, very inviting.

Description of Work
Painted and cleaned the basement

Category basement remodeling

11/18/2019

Linda H.

Known him for about 15-16 years and did many things for me.

Description of Work
plumbing, water damage, seal driveway, pressure wash the house, installed new rail around my porch

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, pressure washing, home remodeling

08/07/2018

Ann P.

Did not clean up after self. Refused to take to the dumpster the trash he left behind. Charged more than stated. Expected his money be brought to him after asking repeatedly the costs so to make sure all money due would be on hand at the completion of job. Recently started receiving messages of "loser" left on my phone. Not the Christian he proclaims to be.

Description of Work
Plumbing and roof repair

Category handyman service

12/03/2017

LYNNE S.

We are very pleased with the work that Hank did. Since he is experienced in construction, he was able to give us a good assessment of our problems. Hank was well organized and accomplished these projects efficiently and in a timely manner. Hank’s prices were very fair. We will definitely use Hank again.

Description of Work
At ground level, we had moisture on a wall next to the steps going to the basement. Outside, next to the length of the wall, Hank dug a 2 foot deep trench. The area had parching issues. Hank cemented the area and applied tar the next day. We also needed to have a downspout reseated and Hank did that work too.

Category handyman service, water damage restoration

08/10/2017

Ann P.

Excellent. Quick, timely and friendly. Explained everything.

Description of Work
Repaired pipes, inserted new drain and replace toilet

Category handyman service, plumbing

06/24/2017

PJ M.

Noah All's was quick efficient, on time and within budget. Their bid was 20% less than 2 others. Quality was excellent and recommendations for design were spot on. Would definitely recommend and rehire again......PJ Macali

Description of Work
Had 40k disaster recovery done to a hurricane damaged property.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

08/12/2015

anthony D.

Category handyman service, interior painters

07/05/2013

Karen B.

Hank did an excellent job in the time we hoped. He started when he said he would and stayed at it till he finished. He even had the keys to our home for awhile because we had moved out of town. We are living out of state now and I wish I could bring him here to paint my new house. There were a few specks which easily scraped off but in a job of this size I was so happy. He kept all the woodwork neat. In addition to doing good work he is just an all round nice man.

Description of Work
Hank painted the entire house including a garage full of headaches from the dry wall coating. You would think his dry wall was the original.

Category handyman service, interior painters

10/05/2011

Bev H.

Great

Description of Work
Hank called me back the same day within one hour from the time I called. This I thought was great because it was on the weekend,and a lot of plumbers don't work weekends. He came over , looked the job over ,told me what I needed, and scheduled for the next day. Hank is a hard worker. From the moment he stepped in my house till the time he left, he never took a brake. His price blew his competition away because he wasn't the only one I got a estimate from. Hank my plumber now and should be yours too!

Category plumbing

07/07/2011

Kim D.

Just spent time tallking with Hank about what could be done in the future. Not ready to move forward on a remodelingjob at this time, however, I found him to be very professional, and on time for our appointments. Hank provided very impressive photos of work done in the past, and we discussed at length many different ideas for the remodeling. I will certainly call him when we are ready to move forward on the job. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Hank Smosny and All Maintenance to my fiends.

Description of Work
No service performed at this time.

Category handyman service, remodeling, basement remodeling

12/06/2010

JANET SUSAN G.

Hank is the owner who painted my basement. My basement was in terrible shape and it?s a brick basement. He painted it with a very interesting combination of exterior paint and primer. It has held up beautifully so far now and it?s only about 3 or 4 months old. It looks very good. He painted the floor too. I was getting dampness on the floor in the basement. He found out that the parts where the downspouts were there were broken. The downspouts go into a part at the ground level and that?s attached to the sewer line. So he replaced all those parts and that?s what got rid of the dampness. It was much less expensive than waterproofing. So that is the big thing that he did. He also redid my downstairs bathroom. He put in a new comfort height toilet, a new sink, a new floor and he painted it as well. So it looks really nice. He did the drywall work too. He also put in a new storm door on the side entrance. I would recommend him since he does a good job. He looks for less expensive ways to do things. He comes when he says he will. He works and he gets things done. He does all the things that I look for in a handyman. He is pleasant and I would use his services in the future too.

Description of Work
I have used All Maintenance for a number of projects like painting and bathroom remodeling. They have installed a new toilet, new sink and floors. They have done the drywall work and installed a door too over the summer time and fall.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

09/08/2009

NORMA M.

The exisiting tile was removed, a layer of plywood installed and a new set of tile was layed in the kitchen, the hallway and entrance way. The original wood trim in kitchen was restored to its beautiful luster after they were stripped of old varnish and restained. The hallyway leading up to the second floor was also painted. I especially appreciate that Mr. Smosny made sure that the appliances were hooked up and placed so that I could cook in the evenings during the entire process. Also in doing this, Mr. Smosny took special care not to scratch or damage the new flooring. He cleaned up everything and removed all debri.

Description of Work
My kitchen floor was tiled, the kitchen, the hallway, and entrance way were painted. The original baseboards and doors were stripped and painted to restore their original look.

Category handyman service, home remodeling, interior painters

11/13/2008

JANET SUSAN G.

Caulking the seam between the roof and the siding prevented more water from coming in to the foyer. The need to replace the sub-floor down to the joists was an unpleasant surprise. He expected and estimated that he would solve the water problem with the caulking, and he would just have to add a new piece of luon and the tile and be done, but then we discovered that the sub-floor was rotted all the way through, so it was a much bigger job than expected. He completed the job, and I paid quite a bit more than initially expected but it had to be done.

Description of Work
The floor in the front foyer was soft and appeared to be rotting after being replaced only a year ago. Hank caulked the seam between the roof shingles and the siding so that it wouldn't leak and cause the dampness in the foyer floor. He cleaned out a gutter that was causing water in the basement. He took up the sheet vinyl and replaced all the rotted sub-floor in the foyer down to the joists. He inspected the foundation wall down to the footer to make sure that there was no damage to it. He put new vinyl tile on the floor and finished it.

Category handyman service

04/04/2007

John D.

I had created the drainage problem by landscaping up to the walls and giving storm water access to the basement walls above the waterproofing. He removed a couple of feet of soil, backfilled with limestone, and the walls promptly dried out. Very pleased. Will use again.

Description of Work
Corrected foundation drainage problem. Dug out by hand and backfilled with gravel.

Category water damage restoration

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

ASK FOR DETAILS

Handyman, Painting, Home Remodeling, Plumbing, Electrical, Siding, Doors, Wndows, Bathrooms, Basements

ROOFING.