ALL MAINTENANCE

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2007

Family owned & operated, no subs, professional contractor with over 20 years of experience. senior disc. 5%...

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi

11/19/2019

Excellent. It was really bad, he did not complain about it. He handled it. He cleaned the floor. He even did some extra work. Now it looks great, very inviting.

Description of Work
Painted and cleaned the basement

Category basement remodeling

11/18/2019

Known him for about 15-16 years and did many things for me.

Description of Work
plumbing, water damage, seal driveway, pressure wash the house, installed new rail around my porch

Category handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,home remodeling

08/07/2018

Did not clean up after self. Refused to take to the dumpster the trash he left behind. Charged more than stated. Expected his money be brought to him after asking repeatedly the costs so to make sure all money due would be on hand at the completion of job. Recently started receiving messages of "loser" left on my phone. Not the Christian he proclaims to be.

Description of Work
Plumbing and roof repair

Category handyman service

12/03/2017

We are very pleased with the work that Hank did. Since he is experienced in construction, he was able to give us a good assessment of our problems. Hank was well organized and accomplished these projects efficiently and in a timely manner. Hank’s prices were very fair. We will definitely use Hank again.

Description of Work
At ground level, we had moisture on a wall next to the steps going to the basement. Outside, next to the length of the wall, Hank dug a 2 foot deep trench. The area had parching issues. Hank cemented the area and applied tar the next day. We also needed to have a downspout reseated and Hank did that work too.

Category handyman service,water damage restoration

08/10/2017

Excellent. Quick, timely and friendly. Explained everything.

Description of Work
Repaired pipes, inserted new drain and replace toilet

Category handyman service,plumbing

06/24/2017

Noah All's was quick efficient, on time and within budget. Their bid was 20% less than 2 others. Quality was excellent and recommendations for design were spot on. Would definitely recommend and rehire again......PJ Macali

Description of Work
Had 40k disaster recovery done to a hurricane damaged property.

Category drywall contractor","flooring contractor","handyman service","plumber","room remodeling","water damage restoration service","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

07/05/2013

Hank did an excellent job in the time we hoped. He started when he said he would and stayed at it till he finished. He even had the keys to our home for awhile because we had moved out of town. We are living out of state now and I wish I could bring him here to paint my new house. There were a few specks which easily scraped off but in a job of this size I was so happy. He kept all the woodwork neat. In addition to doing good work he is just an all round nice man.

Description of Work
Hank painted the entire house including a garage full of headaches from the dry wall coating. You would think his dry wall was the original.

Category handyman service","interior painter

07/07/2011

Just spent time tallking with Hank about what could be done in the future. Not ready to move forward on a remodelingjob at this time, however, I found him to be very professional, and on time for our appointments. Hank provided very impressive photos of work done in the past, and we discussed at length many different ideas for the remodeling. I will certainly call him when we are ready to move forward on the job. Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Hank Smosny and All Maintenance to my fiends.

Description of Work
No service performed at this time.

Category handyman service","room remodeling","basement contractor

12/06/2010

Hank is the owner who painted my basement. My basement was in terrible shape and it?s a brick basement. He painted it with a very interesting combination of exterior paint and primer. It has held up beautifully so far now and it?s only about 3 or 4 months old. It looks very good. He painted the floor too. I was getting dampness on the floor in the basement. He found out that the parts where the downspouts were there were broken. The downspouts go into a part at the ground level and that?s attached to the sewer line. So he replaced all those parts and that?s what got rid of the dampness. It was much less expensive than waterproofing. So that is the big thing that he did. He also redid my downstairs bathroom. He put in a new comfort height toilet, a new sink, a new floor and he painted it as well. So it looks really nice. He did the drywall work too. He also put in a new storm door on the side entrance. I would recommend him since he does a good job. He looks for less expensive ways to do things. He comes when he says he will. He works and he gets things done. He does all the things that I look for in a handyman. He is pleasant and I would use his services in the future too.

Description of Work
I have used All Maintenance for a number of projects like painting and bathroom remodeling. They have installed a new toilet, new sink and floors. They have done the drywall work and installed a door too over the summer time and fall.

Category drywall contractor","flooring contractor","handyman service","plumber","home remodeling contractor","house painter","interior painter","door installer

09/08/2009

The exisiting tile was removed, a layer of plywood installed and a new set of tile was layed in the kitchen, the hallway and entrance way. The original wood trim in kitchen was restored to its beautiful luster after they were stripped of old varnish and restained. The hallyway leading up to the second floor was also painted. I especially appreciate that Mr. Smosny made sure that the appliances were hooked up and placed so that I could cook in the evenings during the entire process. Also in doing this, Mr. Smosny took special care not to scratch or damage the new flooring. He cleaned up everything and removed all debri.

Description of Work
My kitchen floor was tiled, the kitchen, the hallway, and entrance way were painted. The original baseboards and doors were stripped and painted to restore their original look.

Category handyman service","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

Handyman, Painting, Home Remodeling, Plumbing, Electrical, Siding, Doors, Wndows, Bathrooms, Basements

ROOFING.