A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Theresa, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Theresa
- Allset FenceWe hired Allset Fence in 2015 to install galvanized fence around our yard. They did a fabulous job at that time and the price was great. We contacted Allset Fence again in October 2021 to repair damage on the fence from a tree branch that fell. We also needed repair on two of the gates. Jason and his dad came the same day we called. The repair work was done well and priced very reasonably. I would recommended Jason & his dad without question. They do exceptional work and with integrity! It's done right the first time
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence.
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- North Coast ConstructionFirst: the time critical portions of the project were done as promised. Next: the quality of the work is OUTSTANDING! The fit and finish are superb - doors, windows, flooring and all. The only repair needed was a leaking sink: The sink was not installed by Povero but by the granite counter top provider who insisted that only his installers knew how to install a sink in granite. (One sink installed in granite supplied by another provider was put in by Povero and has never leaked a drop) One do: Povero is quite in demand so you have to allow sufficient lead time to get on his list. The only recurring problem was obtaining materials: The first two shower enclosures were damaged - one in shipping or handling and the other in production. When it came time to do the 2nd shower, Ed instisted that we select an enclosure on hand rather than ordering an enclosure. Although this limited our selections, it did work and we had the shower in time. Biggest problem was light fixtures: On the archichtest's recommendation, we acqulred plumbing and light fixtures ourselves - therefore there could be no criticism of the contractors' choices. However, the exterior lighting fixtures for the exterior stairs were a problem: although the vendor insisted they ahd sufficient quantity on hand to fill our order, they lied! the order was only partially shipped and after a considerable delaly, the vendor admitted that they could not complete the order ever. We did eventually obtain a complementary fixture, but in the mean time Ed had finished all the other work he had to do on our project; he did later return to install the fixtures; there was also the same sort of problem with metal balisters for the stair rails; Ed had to return to install them. IMHO this is an aritfact of globalization of supply i.e. you get what ever the Chinese put on the ship and it gets here whenever it gets here in whatever condition it gets here. There are interesting ironies: no problem getting exactly the Italian marble we want when we want it but light fixtures you get what you get when you get it. Moral here: Order very early. Local vendors: we started with Home Depot but switched to Leows and were quite pleased with Loew's service. No secret that the person selling you a box of nails is working hourly, but the big ticket items people sell on commission. We found that the Home Depot salesperson was only interested in the initial sale and wouldn't talk to us when there was a billing problem aka sleazy sales practice while the Leows people went to bat with us with the suppliers to get the problem resolved, even calling the manufacturer to find that no matter what the manufacturer's catalog said, the item was no longer made. What I can't say is whether this is a systemic problem or simply the stores we were dealing with. The final do: I would use North Coast aka Povero any time and would recommend with only one reservation: Plan ahead
- Kabes FencingChip and Paul were awesome. They came on a Wednesday to set the posts and make a change in the layout that my husband requested. They returned the following Monday to attach the chain link. The weather was less than nice and they worked throught a rain storm (no thunder and lightening thank goodness). Even though it rained, they didn't rush or do a mediocre job. They cleaned up all of the dirt and rock that came from the holes that were dug to set the posts in concrete as well. That was so nice !!! Needless to say, it looks great !!!!! If I need any other fencing, I'm calling Kabes. They were the best price and the best crew
- HIDDEN PET FENCE of NYWe were totally and completely pleased with the Dog Yard personnel. They were kind to the dog and us. They were friendly, professional and efficient. They answered all of our many questions and concerns and helped with training methods for dogs. - Other than just the fence-- like behavior in the car. Twice a day for two weeks,the dog's master had to walk the "perimeters". We have about two acres of containment area for our Basset Hound. The fence has been of great value to us as we are older and now we can let him out to roam at will. We still give him walks, but not every time he wants to go out. Our dog loves to spend a lot of time outside in the yard or on our decks - sunbathing or sleeping outside. He loves people and is not a good watchdog dog but her loves to be outside a lot. At first we were somewhat nervous about letting him go by himself, but we have learned that he will stay in his area - even when chasing squirrels and rabbits. Thanks to the Dog-yard fence. We would highly recommend Dog-Yard over that other company. I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Dog-Yard
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONAfter having tree removal which involved trees growing through my chain link fence, I had to get the fence re-installed as the neighbors have young children and I have an inground pool. Thus, I needed quick service. I called on a Friday afternoon and they were there on Saturday at noon. They did a great job, quickly, and even readjusted a couple of my gates while there. They were outstanding
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONMr Stanton ordered all supplies and installed 96 feet of fencing around our new inground pool. He installed 48 feet of 6 ft vinyl privacy fence along with a gate and he also installed 48 ft of 5 ft aluminum fencing and a gate. He did a wonderful job and the fencing is perfectly level; perfectly straight; and is exactly what we wanted done. Mr Stanton worked for nearly 6 hrs on June 11 in the pouring rain. I am so glad Andy Willig Sprague's Mermaid Pools recommended Stanton Fence Co
- Another Fence RepairAnother Fence Repair replaced a fence for me last year. The job that was done was of the highest quality. Unfortunately, due to no fault of Another Fence Repair, a post warped causing a bowed look to the fence and the post the gate was attached to split slighly. I called the company because I knew with the meticulous nature of the owner, he would want to take care of both situations. Within days after my call, the post had been dug out and replaced, straightening the fence, and the gate had been adjusted at a more than reasonable cost. Another Fence Repair will always be my choice for any type of fence installment or repair
Fencing Contractors in Theresa
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:We opened in 1996 as a part time business specializing in dog containment. We started out installing underground fence, chain link fence and kennels. Since we were marketing exclusively to dog owners, the name L.L. Dog seemed to make a lot of sense.Recent Review:It went well. I went with a cedar wood driveway gate (that I did not want to look like a driveway gate) and cedar wood enclosure and a small additional 6 foot chain-link gate in between the house and another structure. I first had the driveway gate completed, and several weeks later as I wanted the enclosure was completed as was in the contract. They were very easy to work with and were friendly, and the owner of Oneonta Fence was helpful in suggesting the type of fence and layout. It was easily possible during the installation process to make slight changes in the angle for a better surround styleHeddi C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Materials were delivered on time and extra material was picked up promptly and refunded to my account. Couldn't ask for better delivery people. They placed materials just off the edge of the driveway as to not drive there lift into the lawn and create ruts. pick up of materials was scheduled to my time so the I was available to count returns with the driver. Receipts of returned material to my account came in the mail a few days later. <br /Earl M.
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:Hardware World is an online hardware and sundry goods retailer. We ship to all 50 states and also some orders can be shipped internationally. We are A+ accredited by BBB and maintain excellent ratings from real customers on ResellerRatings.com. We also maintain 5 star ratings from real customers on Amazon.coRecent Review:Out of the 28, five were broken but they replaced them. Their customer service is pleasant and kind. They are flexible and give you options and very responsive. Even there prices are great.Soraya T.
- Business Description:We will build your dream home from the foundation to the roof.We specialize in custom masonry, USA Metal Roofing, log siding,and even log homes that are built in Europe and shipped to the US. Roofing Contractor, Deck Builde
- Business Description:Quality oriented business. Offering professional and reliable services.
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy workThomas D.
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best referenceRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Theresa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Alpine Fence, LLC18000 NYS 3
Watertown, New York
- Alpine Fence, LLC
- Four Step Building Solutions402 Webb St
Clayton, New York
- Four Step Building Solutions
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- White-j contracting and services