If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Theresa, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Theresa
- OZ Property MaintenanceI highly recommend Oz! Reliable and my yard looks great. I’ve also used them for shoveling my walkway in the winter - they responded quickly and did a great job.
- OZ Property MaintenanceJustin took care of our place for the winter. He was prompt on visiting our property and maintained very good communication with us throughout the season. We are happy with his service and hired his company to take care of our lawn in 2021!
- OZ Property MaintenanceIt went very well especially the snow removal and cleanup. I am talking to them about some landscaping i need done now
- Powell Property CareBevan and his crew member came to the house, wearing masks, assessed and estimated the job. The crew member showed up on time and got the job done quickly and neatly. Final cost came in just under the estimate. Would hire them again without hesitation!
- TLR Contracting & Lawn CareTLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have them
- Turf One Landscape ManagementThey did a great job. They were on time, professional and I would highly recommend them to others.
- L&N PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICESWe met with “Lee”, Lionel Rushford on May 7th, and he was very professional, he immediately sent us an invoice breaking down his labor and material and sent us a receipt for the money we were giving him upfront. We set the date up for the following week. He then never showed up and never called. When I finally got him on the phone he apologized saying that he was having issues with his car. I told him that I needed him to communicate. It was like pulling teeth to get him to answer my texts from that point on. After giving him chance after chance to reschedule and do the right thing, I have come to the realization that I have been ripped off. I thought I was a better judge of character but Lee is obviously a very good con man
- The Lawn Care Co.I have a very "challenging" uphill driveway and this company has done an excellent job clearing the snow and making it easily accessible to all vehicles.
- The Lawn Care Co.Dave Whitbeck showed up on time for the initial consultation in May. I selected him out of three very similarly priced quotes. He appeared very honest and easy to work with. We put everything in writing in a contract including a one year guarantee on all trees. He gave me a 3-4 week lead time for scheduling. He showed up the week in June he had promised and completed all work to my satisfaction. All costs were as agreed with no over charges. I have since hired him again for some additional work. I would definitely continue to use his services. Very good service
- The Lawn Care Co.Good. They were on time, quick and perfectionists. Any small oversights (remember these guys were doing this the first time without instructions from me) can be worked out next time. I will definitely have the guys back, and highly recommend that you consider them for your next snow clearing job.
Lawn Services in Theresa
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Maurice was very confident and knowledgeable about the condition of my lawn and how to remedy it. Communication could be better, but overall I was happy with his competitive pricing, and how diligently he and his team worked to get the job completed.Veronica R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a family-owned and operated business. From your first interaction with our company through all of your landscaping, property maintenance, or small excavation needs, you can expect top-notch customer service, honesty, and a more than satisfactory job on whatever project you have. SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a fully-insured company with over ten years of landscaping experience. Contact us for your free consultation and price quote todayRecent Review:Sent them the information of what I would like done and asked for a quote, but, never heard anything back from them, I requested a quote back on 9/11/19Kathryn S.
- Business Description:Mohawk Valley Hearth & Heating is a hearth shop featuring a full line of Coal stoves, furnaces and boilers. Wood burning stoves, inserts, fireplaces and hot air furnaces. Gas stoves, inserts and fireplaces. Pellet stoves and inserts. We also offer..... *Coal (Rice, Buckwheat, Pea and Chestnut) *Firewood (Face-cord or dump trailer) *Propane (Can fill any size tank *Wood Pellets We accept HEAP and offer Layaways for some productsRecent Review:Hired this guy to get me 45 tons of I quote the best topsoil out there ,, as he said he only uses the best. He laid down 45 tons of sand in my yard , had the biggest mess and would not return my calls to try and work out and fix his mistake , don’t hire this guy , terrible, Now I have to pay double to fixDavid L.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:THE KATZMAN FAMILY OF BUSSINESS IS A 3RD GENERATION OF FAMILY BUSSINESS IN THE NORTH COUNTRY WE SPECIALIZE IN 3 BASIC AREA THE WATE SYSTEM DIVISION (WHICH IS SOFT WATER AND WATER TREATMENT.WATER WELL DRILLING AND WATER PUMPS) DIVISION 2 SHOPPING CWNTER MAITANCE DIVISION 3 IS ALL SORT OF PAVMENT MAITANCE (SEAL COATING, SNOW PLOWING AND REMOVAL, ANS PARKING LOT MAITANCE) 27 FULL AND PART TIME EMPLOYEES SUBCONTRACTING YES BILLING HOUSE CHARGES AS WELL AS CREDITCARDRecent Review:The biggest problem was lack of communications. We waited, waited etc. with us calling every week, and suddenly they appeared. <br /> Neil explained that he couldn't get his own hydraulic rig into the location so another fellow was going to do the actual drilling. The result was a series of four hour days, spotty off days interspersed. Eventually, the goal was achieved and decent water was found. The driller said he was going to drill another 10 feet, but two days later simply packed up and left, without bailing the well to help remove sediment. SWBG however was extremely efficient, and did an admirable job of cleaning up the mess and getting the system up and running. Main contractor A, subcontractor C-. Do we have water? Yes <br /Eugene L.
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi..
- Business Description:The Best, Affordable and Professional Family Owned and Operated Full Service Tree Care Company in NY.Recent Review:<p>Evan came to give us an estimate and we asked for an item by item estimate in case we had to eliminate something due to budgetary concerns. His emailed estimate was detailed and very reasonable and we gave him the go-ahead.</p> <p>Evan and his assistant performed an excellent job. There were multiple trees and multiple bushes to remove and/or trim. Everything we had asked of him he performed in an efficient and organized manner.</p> <p>The wood we requested to be cut up was done so to our specifications and all extraneous debris was removed and cleaned up.</p> <p>We would definitely use him again and highly recommend him to anyone who needed a tree specialist.</p> <p><br /> </pIris F.
- Business Description:DBA Roger's Handyman, Rogers Painting and Remodeling.Recent Review:First I want to say I had been a QA/QC manager for 3 years at a major company who rebuilt trains & warned all the contractors at time of bid/estimate if you can't handle that DO NOT BID! I am willing to pay more for a quality job. We supplied @$500 in material our selves. The first day Roger Pike & his father Wendell Pike showed up 3 days late, they were using a saw-saw instead of circular saw to cut 2x4's, 2x6's, etc. When I questioned this Wendell & Roger said some bull about the only circular saw being on a different job crew. I said they 'only cost @ $40.00!. They said only having one keeps it (the saw) from getting stolen. I knew then we were in trouble. Many broken promises & not finishing a job. The mickey mouse duo were not even qualified to be amateurs in home improvements. They cut corners every place they could. I actually fell thru the brand new front porch steps they built less than 2 weeks old. I was told 'Not to jump up & down on steps'. Your kidding. I was hurt pretty bad. The 2-3 week total time for completion became 8 weeks before I said no more. A BRAND NEW $200.00 window installed in pump house has paint on it's sides from being ripped out from another location! Rear porch roof was hacked at new roof we had put on the house @3-4 years ago & left open to let the rain come in & damage ceiling in house. Wendell screamed 'No way' it is his fault, 'You are making things up!' Repeatedly did not show up as promised, claimed car 'won't start' & yet the crews said different. Their crews were just as bad on knowing what they were doing. Both Roger & Wendell kept trying to get more money. When we gave in we never saw Roger again or talked to him on phone. They frequently blocked us so we couldn't ask why they didn't show up as promised. We verified this by calling on a different phone & he answered., shocked it was us. They also had no address on the contracts, they wanted cash only, I paid via check which they immediately went to my bank & cashed the checks. Assets seem well hidden. Other contractors asked to bid on finishing the porch roof refused unless they ripped out his out of square & extremely unsafe rafters & underlayment etc. They used dry wall screws to frame porch floor in areas! (They rust & would collapse). Wendell actually texted me & said: "If you know so much about contracting, why didn't you do it yourself?" None of the 3 jobs are complete at all. I have gone to the police it is that bad. See warning on web by someone else AFTER we hired them . Google: roger pike bad contractor or Wendell Pike They seem to have a habit of excuses & not finishing any jobs.They also use different names:R7W Painting, R&W remodeling, R&W contracting, R&W Home Improvement, Roger's (this or that), or similiar names. They also needed to use our tools a lot, contract for 2x8 rafters & joists at 16 oc & install 2x6 on 24 oc with curved boards. I also have a yard of trash & full of construction debris I now will have to pay again for someone to remove. They also refuse to supply the name of their insurer that they showed me paperwork at bid to cover damage done to property. I have @400 pictures before, during, & after for proof of above and some text messages to/from them.. <br /> If you have already been 'got', contact the NY state police or email@example.com <br /James B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Theresa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.2 Remington Park Dr.
Cazenovia, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.6224 US Route 11
Sandy Creek, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- Comfort Pest Control1007 Brigham Rd
Dunkirk, New York
- CountryMax610 East Main Street
Batavia, New York
- CountryMax1945 Balsey Road
Seneca Falls, New York
- CountryMax4099 Lakeville Road
Geneseo, New York
- Countryside Lawn and Landscape10493 Fuller Rd
Adams Center, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.
- Fingerscapes1556 Carroll Rd
Penn Yan, New York
- Horton Landscaping3181 State Rte 352
BIG FLATS, New York
- Horton Landscaping
- Otesaga Resort Hotel60 Lake St
Cooperstown, New York
- Otesaga Resort Hotel
- The Joyce & Holbrook Lawfirm26 North Main Street
Sherburne, New York
- The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service21 Gridley Ave
Saratoga Springs, New York
- Top Notch Tree & Lawn Care Service8516 W Somerset Rd
BARKER, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- The Joyce & Holbrook Lawfirm