Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Theresa, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Theresa
- DELLO STRITTO APPLIANCE REPAIRHalf way through the first load, two months after initial call and well beyond the window to return, the problem is still there! Didn't fix anything! They refuse to come back out as I withheld a $48 *rescheduled* appointment fee, BECAUSE TWO MONTHS LATER IT STILL DOESNT WORK. You got paid for the work you already completed! Verified by KitchAid! What a racket! Warranty repairs pay out for a base hourly. If it's 5 billable hours and only take you 2, you still get 5. Unprofessional, different information based on who you talk to. What a joke
- STEVES CARBONIC COSteve is very responsive and professional. I've called him numerous times to repair various appliances in my home. He's honest and trustworthy. He'll tell me flat out if it's not worth repairing. He'll install the new amd take the old appliances if need be. I wouldn't want to call anyone else. Highly recommended
- Apple Appliance Repair - FairfaxIt was a great but short experience. I sent an email Sunday night expecting a call/response the next day. I got a call within an hour of sending the email and arranged for a repairman to arrive between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. I was told that the repairman would call me when he was 30 minutes away from arriving. The repairman did call around 12:30 and was only 20 minutes away from my location. He was prompt and very professional. Even though it became clear there was no actual problem for him to fix, he ran through several cycles to ensure that it was not a fluke result. When a new light came on "Hot surface", he indicated that this light would automatically turn off in 3 minutes time - the amount of time necessary to cool down. He stayed around to ensure that indeed the light extinguished. The only thing that could have beat my expectations was if "no charge" was assigned instead of $50.00. That said, the fee was very reasonable for coming out and the peace of mind gained was well worth the price
- PATTERSONS APPLIANCE REPAIR LLCPattersons Appliance Repair did an awesome job. Richard came the very next day. He was on time and he found the problem quickly and did the repair fast. The price for the service call was more than reasonable and cost for the service was excellent. I will be calling Pattersons Appliance Repair again
- Sears Appliance RepairSuper job. The appointment was promised for the day directly after my phone call. The technician kept me informed of timing and showed up on time. He had to diagnose the problem and then found out the compressor had failed. He had one in the truck. He stayed with the job until it was completed and the unit was checked thoroughly. Neat, clean job
- Sears Appliance RepairThe service was excellent. He called before he came and even waited a few minutes for me to get home from work. He knew what the problem was before he even started and was able to locate the problem (just as he had described) and fixed it quickly. Great job.
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman determined that a bit of water remaining in drain had frozen causing water to leak when machine tried to drain. By the time we had it fixed, weather had warmed up a bit so problem solved.
- Appliance TecVery well for us! It was a tough job because we have a stacked washer & dryer in a confined space. Steve did a great job in site of the situation.
- Affordable Appliance RepairRemarkably talented fellow, reliable and does excellent work. Extraordinary knowledgeable and efficient. I will recommend him and use him, again.
- A.S.A.P. Appliance ServiceThe machine was beyond a reasonable repair, however I really appreciated his honesty in letting us know that instead of charging us a lot of money for something that would let us down again in the near future. Very honest person. Highly recommend him.
Appliance Repair Experts in Theresa
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Besecker and Coss Service Inc. is a third generation family owned business. We provide fast quality service for all of your appliance repair needs. No matter where it was purchased, we can repair it for you. We provide service in your area, Monday through Friday covering areas like Coudersport, Wellsville, Randolph, Bradford and all points in between. When you call, we will be there in 3 days guaranteed!
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i..
- Business Description:Zenner & Ritter Home Services is a woman owned family business offering residential and light commerical services since 1930. Presently we maintain a staff of over 40 professionals with a fleet of vehicles to provide prompt service. Promotions vary based on the type of service (heating, generators, plumbing, maintenance, etc.), but include financing options, rebates, Energy Star incentives and published coupons. The true savings are the energy reduction and warranty protection that our produc..Recent Review:On Oct 18th I called Zenner and Ritter to have a service technician come out and find out why my furnace, purchased through them and under warranty, kept turning off. It heated the house but had to be turned on at the furnace every day. On Oct 20th Aaron, the service tech came by and did a very thorough inspection of the entire system, vents and all, and determined that the problem was a bad fuel valve and that they would need to replace the Fuel Control System. He decided to turn the fuel valve off until they came back out and in the process broke it. I signed a service agreement, expensive but necessary. Paid him $97.33 for coming out and was told it would be a few days for them to get the part. It is now November 9th, and I have had to call them four different times to find out when my furnace will be repaired. They won’t call us to give us any updates and every time I call I just get told, they will call me when they get the part in. They offer no other information or solution. In the meantime, we’ve felt the temperature drop steadily, down to the 30’s in the evenings. I’m worried about the health and safety of my family, my water pipes, and how much longer we’ll sit here shivering. While my furnace wasn’t running like it was supposed to, it did at least run before they came out to look at it, and the company just keeps blowing me off, like there’s nothing they can do about itMoros K.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Theresa for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Theresa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Besecker & Coss Service Inc.1553 Olean-Portville Rd
Olean, New York
- Besecker & Coss Service Inc.
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JP Home Services
- KEMPNEY ELECTRIC & MOREPO BOX 15,15204 SCHOOL ST.
Depauville, New York
- KEMPNEY ELECTRIC & MORE
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- TriState Refrigeration Appliance & Service Repair364 Pacific Ave.
Jersey City, New Jersey
- TriState Refrigeration Appliance & Service Repair
- Zenner & Ritter Home Services3404 Bailey Ave
Buffalo, New York
- Zenner & Ritter Home Services