Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Syracuse, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Syracuse
- Indigo Swimming Pools & Spas IncThis ended up being a wonderful experience for my husband and I. Our primary residence is in Upstate New York and we wanted to install a pool at our home on the Island. We dealt with a few different companies to discuss our desires, seeking their expertise in design, etc. This entailed that they to go to our property to prepare and offer a design, communicating with us over the internet and telephone. During this period we delved into their backgrounds through a variety of public sources such as Angie's List and also checked with local sources. While others fell short, we found Indigo to be responsive in every way and the presentation of design and knowledge of the salesperson substantially better than any of the others. We flew down in early November to finalize the deal. They spent over 2 hours with us, helping to pick out colors, tiles, add-ons, all the time discussing the pros and cons of each. Once this was completed we were even shown a 3D computer imagine of just what this would look like when finished. They were steadfast in the construction schedule of 6 to 8 weeks - after the permit was obtained from the municipality and we were steadfast in our need to have complete by mid-February, our the mid-winter break. We also wanted weekly updates with pictures as work progressed from stage to stage. We were so pleased with the progress, the communication and the professionalism of these folks. We flew down once during the construction phase and were pleased to see that the construction was kept neat and orderly (a pet peeve of mine as I am a developer of affordable housing) and that the worker's were friendly and professional. Within 2 weeks of projected completion, Pat, the owner called and followed up with an email of the remaining timeline for completion, allowing us the opportunity to schedule a visit for the final inspection of the work. He gave us a brief overview of the system as our trip was short and scheduled us for 'pool school' upon our return in February where they will spend at least another 2 hours going over the system in depth and its use of all the features. During our absence, the company will also be maintaining and looking upon the operation of the pool for a very reasonable cost. In short, this locally owned company was absolutely terrific to deal with and we found them to not only be responsive and professional but to be trustworthy and true to their word. So refreshing to see. Thank you to all of the folks at Indigo Swimming Pools and Spas
- THE PORCH FACTORYThey did an excellent job. The people were excellent. They were good on follow up. I hired a general contractor and I think he is following up with them.
- Tarson Pools & SpasThey were very good. The only problem that I had was after the pool had been installed and finally filled, there was a leak. It took a couple of calls to get the service guy back out. He then had to come back again with another guy and another part, and they fixed it.
- Tarson Pools & SpasWe used them for chemicals and stuff when we had our old pool. We enjoy our pool. They were very professional and got it done in one day. The people we worked with to buy the pool were very helpful. We were very happy with them so we would recommend them. We would use them again.
- Tarson Pools & SpasThe pool was paid for in full prior to the start of construction, which was our mistake. We had absolutely no leverage on the company after they had all their money. They came out as scheduled for the first two days and then we didn't see the installers for 6 days. They showed up "fairly" regularly after that, but not every day. When we were contacted by Tarson's concrete guy, we were informed that what we paid for did not include a gravel base for the concrete. That was at our own expense. So even though we paid for the concrete through Tarson, we didn't pay to have it done correctly. The installers, when back filling their work did not get off their machine, so anywhere that required manual backfill was not complete. I paid their installers to do the electrical work for the pool, but it did not pass inspection. Even though notified of this by the inspector, their electrician has not been back out to finish the work and make it right. Their warranty is short. The second full summer we've had the pool, the liner has come out of the track in several locations. When contacted, Tarson states that this is not covered under warranty anymore and would cost us at least $100 to have a tech come to the house and fix it
Swimming Pool Companies in Syracuse
- Business Description:Palmer Electric, Inc. 24/7 Electric Service/Contractor. Master Licensed and Insured. 30 years in business. Courteous and Professional. A+ BBB rating. Serving all Residential/Commercial/Retail/Restaurant clients. Call 315-699-1039..Recent Review:I paid them $295.14. The ring doorbell didn't work. It stop working apparently on the 16th.Clayton M.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stone & Concrete is a family owned company with 4- 6 employees. Customer service and high quality workmanship is our number one priority. The owner of the company is on every job site and we never ask for a dime until we have started your jobRecent Review:The job initially was done well and it looked beautiful. The limestone and the versalok steps have maintained their quality and durability well. However, we have had major problems after 2 winters with the stamped concrete. After the first winter, we observed several areas where it broke up and we called Tony. He was difficult to get hold of, and he finally came over and took a look at it. He said, "did you use rock salt" and I said "yes, you didn't tell me not to." He said he always recommends Ice Melt to his customers. I told him if he had, I would have purchased and used it. He power washed the broken areas and sealed them. After the second winter, during which we only used Ice Melt, almost the entire walkway was broken up It looks like someone took a jack hammer to 3/4 of the walkway; there's one section that has no damage. He came over after several calls, talked with my husband and said "this is much worse than any rock salt could have caused. Maybe when the concrete was mixed, they didn't put the right amount of air in it." He suggested adding 2 inches of concrete over the walkway, which my husband doesn't want to do, or sealing it again. He said he would provide the labor and we would have to pay for the materials. He also said he'd get back to us on cost. That was well over 2 months ago. He did not call or E-mail us with estimates. We've called his number numerous times and left messages and still haven't heard back from him. The job cost us $10,000. It's very disappointing that he is so difficult to get hold of and that we have a crappy-looking sidewalk. We'd like Tony to contact us ASAP to make an appointment to come and re-seal the walkway againEllyn R.
- Business Description:Concrete Brick,Block and Site work.Recent Review:Stamp Crete patio He quoted me a price for a specific size patio and I was pleased with that but then after discussing it with the wife we decided that it was way too much way too big I wanted to cut the size by 118 ft.² not that much in comparison he said he would come back out when the three of us could get together and remeasure a week went by didn’t hear from them I contacted him he sounded as though he were still going to come out and remeasure five minutes later he called back and said that he had enough work and he didn’t need a job like mine that he had bad feelings about it and drop me like a bad habitThought that was very unprofessional I thought that was a poor way to do business and have since found another contractor that I’m very happy witRandie B.
- Business Description:Tarson is the largest and oldest pool and patio business in Central New York. Over seventy years ago, the Tarson family started in business on Burnet Avenue in Syracuse, New York. Through the years, the company has grown to six locations and offers the area everything you might need for your pool or spa. From custom inground pools and above-ground pools, Jacuzzi and Life's Great Spas, we're sure to have what you need. After your pool or spa is installed, our staff of trained, experienced ..Recent Review:Well let’s say installers were great helpful and friendly. Unfortunately that’s all they have going for them the office is trying for the fourth time to get me to sign an e document that I signed and submitted electrically a month ago. Service was very sub par on the hot tub we purchased. If you choose to do business with them read contract and installation guide throughly. The demand full payment for everything when the first drop of water hits the liner. At that point there is no backfill or concrete around the pool. Which will come earliest 4 to 100 weeks after no promise time frame yet they have full payment. You have zero leverage after payment is made. The day water hit my liner I had everything completed on the customer responsibilities and still had to wait 11 days for backfill when in their installation guide it says water and backfill occur simultaneously. As of today no one in the office can give me proper justification why full payment is made before project completion. Buyer beware. Pool and equipment high quality office needs serious help installers great! Modify your contract before you sign. Hope this helps! I backed concrete out of the contract because I couldn’t justify paying for something in full with no date in sight to get installedDonald D.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:A & K Construction is a family owned and operated business. Each member of our team has perfected their trade in drywall and insulation over the past 20 years. You can depend on A & K Construction to fufill all your expectations. Whether it is to patch a hole in a wall or a new construction. Your vision will be complete. It doesn't matter if the job is your dream home or a office in a large commercial building. Call us now for your free estimate
- Business Description:We offer free estimates roof repairs and we do roofing siding windows doors decks and more
- Business Description:Our company began as a decorative concrete pool surrounds company in 1984. Back then, the company, known as Concrete Concepts, was run by the Presidents father. For years he worked alongside his father learning the ins and outs of the industry. In 2007, the company moved into the market of full pool installations in the states of North and South Carolina. By 2015 the company got passed from father to son. The president became heavily involved in the fiberglass pool market and in 2017 he dec..
- Business Description:My name is Michael Sarmiento, I am the owner of J&S Contractors Llc. I have been in the construction business for 7 years, working in all type of general constructions, such as custom commercial, and residential. I offer services such as, Drywall, Framing, Siding, Ceramic Tile, Acoustical ceiling, Painting, Decks, Kitchens, Baths, Hardwood Flooring, Cabinet Installation, Strip & Wax Floors, Fences, Concrete, Demolition & Finish... and much more. All our work is guaranteed and affordable,..
- Business Description:We specialize in new construction, interior remodels, exterior remodels and building maintenance for retail, offices, and residential homes. Examples of work completed at these facilities include creating innovative designs, framing, drywall installation and painting, damage repair, installing or repairing windows and doors, electrical work, roofing, siding, carpeting, patios/decks and outdoor hardscaping. Saving You Time and Money We can fast track your project and offer cost-saving solutio..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eastern Stone Gunite Swimming Pools3271 Guilderland Ave
Schenectady, New York
- Eastern Stone Gunite Swimming Pools
- HomeSpace Technologies, LLCPo Box 860
Syracuse, New York
- HomeSpace Technologies, LLC
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Marine Diving Services LLC129 Bell Road
Pennellville, New York
- Marine Diving Services LLC
- Oasis Pool and Spa7285 Heath Markham Rd
LIMA, New York
- Oasis Pool and Spa
- R&J construction
Glen Park, New York
- R&J construction
- Tarson Pools & Spas6071 E Taft Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Tarson Pools & Spas