H & N International

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2009

our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money back....

A Plus Services

One Call Can Handle It All! Since 1998 A Plus Property Services LLC has been offering an array of professional home and property services. A Plus Property Services LLC is household name you can trust, we strive for costumer satisfaction, and we want to build lasting relationships.

Green Vent Cleaning

Our services include air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and in-home air disinfection, which is approved by the FDA to kill Coronavirus. We are the only local company that offers truly transparent pricing and full contactless online booking. We serve central New York with attention to detail and a commitment to thorough cleaning even if we lose money. Upon entering your home, our staff removes their shoes and treats your home with respect and care.

Treestand Enterprise Inc

Construction company with many talents and many different parts of the construction business

03/06/2021

Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. Terrific!

Description of Work
Electric oven repair

12/13/2019

Don immediately contacted me once I reached out to him. He offered to come right over to look at the problem. He spent time diagnosing the problem and came back a second time to resolve the problem without having to order extra parts.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Ice maker repair

09/08/2019

My refrigerator broke on a weekend. Don showed up quickly, he was very nice and he was sweet to my dog as well. He explained everything so I could understand. He went out of his way to make sure my refrigerator was fixed that day. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

12/13/2018

Don came and did a reboot of the machine and it worked! I had tried that a couple of times before calling, with no luck. He kindly promised to come back free of charge if the problem recurs. Courteous, punctual and he came at 8:00 pm. Recommend! Thanks Don!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

04/25/2018

Excellent. Quality work at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Appliance repair. Removedxice build up in freezerwas not

Category appliance repair

appliance repair and instalations,general contracting also includes plumbing and light elecrical,major kitchen and bath renovations,window and doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal