H & N International

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2009

302 Center St

Syracuse, NY 13209

our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in

12/08/2022

Miriam H.

It was a fantastic experience - Don even came out on his day off to evaluate my problem and provided me with the part numbers that I could get cheaper online - no mark-up like others have charged me in the past - $74 service charge and $30 after the repair - well worth it. Excellent

Description of Work
Replacement of Mother board and fixed the water valve.

03/06/2021

David G.

Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. Terrific!

Description of Work
Electric oven repair

12/13/2019

Rosemary K.

Don immediately contacted me once I reached out to him. He offered to come right over to look at the problem. He spent time diagnosing the problem and came back a second time to resolve the problem without having to order extra parts.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Ice maker repair

09/08/2019

Michelle F.

My refrigerator broke on a weekend. Don showed up quickly, he was very nice and he was sweet to my dog as well. He explained everything so I could understand. He went out of his way to make sure my refrigerator was fixed that day. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

12/13/2018

Linda W.

Don came and did a reboot of the machine and it worked! I had tried that a couple of times before calling, with no luck. He kindly promised to come back free of charge if the problem recurs. Courteous, punctual and he came at 8:00 pm. Recommend! Thanks Don!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

04/25/2018

Stephen P.

Excellent. Quality work at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Appliance repair. Removedxice build up in freezerwas not

04/20/2018

Henry F.

Mr. Don Knowles was very responsive, knowledgable and persistent towards finding and repairing my problem. He also did some simple plumbing work for me (installation of two valves). My dishwasher was an old quality unit from the Kitchen Aid Company. The unit is over 30 years old. It still functioned well, but began to leak water. Don identified the problem as a faulty drainage hose, and fixed the problem. After the repair, I noticed an additional damaged hose, which was disturbed during the repair work. Don came the next day after work, and fixed that issue. I am very pleased with my service. The charge listed includes materials.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair, plumbing

09/14/2015

Lois E.

The driveway needed to be resurfaced and I was taking cared of the mold before that happened. The service never ended. He never came back to give me an estimate to resurface the driveway, after treating the mold. He did find a chipmunk in my basement and set a trap.

Description of Work
They came to give me a quote on some mold in the driveway.

Category driveway pavers

we did all the necassary work the customer requested and did some more work that we did not charge her for she never requested that her driveway be sealed by us she just wanted an estimate.

Custom Tile Solutions LLC

We are a small business specializing in custom tile installations. We have over 20 years experience and are fully insured. We work with all forms of tile from Ceramic, to Porcelain to Natural Stone. Backsplashes, Floors and showers. You name it, we can tile it. We are an A rated BBB Accredited Company.

Smooth Move

Smooth Move Offers a Wide Labor Services, Handyman Services and Cleaning Services. Painting and Drywall Repair

2022 Super Service Award

Quick 356

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

appliance repair and instalations,general contracting also includes plumbing and light elecrical,major kitchen and bath renovations,window and doors