Ceiling fan stopped spinning? Follow our hiring guide to learn how to pick the best fan repair pro or installer and how to prepare for the visit.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Syracuse, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Syracuse
- Elevated Handyman ServicesWe love Derek! He does an awesome job whenever he comes out to help us with numerous projects at our home. He is very professional, friendly, and gets the job done. We would recommend Derek for any of your home project needs.
- Palmer Electric IncCalled them on Friday. Work was completed on Monday. Very pleased with the results. They did excellent work. Price seemed a little high but you pay peanuts you get monkeys! :)
- JP's Best ElectricI am so happy! 2 guys showed up and worked continuously all day to install. Very neat and clean. Did a wonderful job. I would hire them again! hem agai
- JP's Best ElectricHighly recommended will be hiring again to finish the lighting in the basement this winter. Fair pricing.
- Palmer Electric IncWhen we called to obtain an estimate we had to leave our number and were told we would get a call back - and we did. We set an appointment with Rick and he arrived promptly. We showed him the two vent fans we wanted replaced and he took all the measurements and indicated he would get us an estimate with 2 days. (He also researched replacing just the fan motor in our existing fans but they were not available.) He promptly emailed us an estimate which included two options - one for standard vent fans and one for quieter vent fans. He also indicated that because they would have to work through the ceiling in the downstairs bathroom there was the possibility of ceiling damage (the new fan was larger than the existing fan and there was no option to match the old size). We were VERY concerned about the possibility of ceiling damage. Our past experience is that first of all, it's difficult to get someone to come to your house to do a small job and second, it's just about impossible to "patch" a textured ceiling and have it look good. Anyway, we talked to Rick again and asked how likely it was that there could be damage. He indicated that it wasn't very likely but it was a possibility. In any event we decided to go ahead and hire Palmer Electric. Within a couple of days they gave us a call and arrived to install the fans. Fortunately there was NO damage, the two installers did a very professional job. They did have to run out for an adapter to install the fans because the existing venting was 3" and the new fans require 4". But they finished and cleaned everything up. We were very pleased with the job and would recommend Palmer Electric
- Affordable Solutions by BrianWork done on the afternoon scheduled, we were kept informed when he was running a little behind. This is an old house built by the original owner, the wiring was a little tricky. Very nice guy and very professional. Will use him again for other work.
- Affordable Solutions by BrianAll went beautifully. The windows were installed completely in 3 days. The work was done very professionally and look wonderful. Brian is very responsive and has a good, reliable crew. They are prompt, and always leave the job site clean, as though they weren't even here. I have hired Brian several other times in the past, and wouldn't use any other contractor. You are always provided a written estimate detailing the work, and receive an updated one if any changes are necessary. I will hire Brian again for my next project, kitchen update
- Affordable Solutions by BrianAffordable were very professional. The works was clean and neat. The work was timely. I would recommend Affordable Solutions for your electric needs.
- Affordable Solutions by BrianBrain and his team arrived at my house on time. The first thing that impressed me, was that they all removed their shoes. This was important because I just had my hardwood floors refinished. They, also, ensured that my floors were well protected by placing coverings on them. Brain immediately briefed his team on the details of the job; he included me in on the discussion to ensure his workers knew exactly what I wanted. They outlined the job according to what we discussed and confirmed it with me before proceeding with the job. Afterwards, they went to work. Within a matter of hours, they had removed all the old lighting, ceiling fans, and tracked lighting. The holes were cut for the new lighting. The person repairing the cracks in the ceiling even identified an area where the ceiling and the wall had a gap in it. Apparently, the wall must have bowed out and the original contractor didn't repair it. Instead they put a piece of ceiling tape and painted over it, which created an undefined line where the ceiling and the wall met. Brain's worker added sheetrock to repair the existing gap. By the end of the first day, all new recessed lighting was installed and the ceiling cracks scored and sanded. I was shocked that all the new lights were already installed and available for my use later that day. The job was scheduled for 3 days and was completed on time. Each day the team arrived at the agreed upon time and they were very courtesy and professional. At the end of each day, they did an excellent job of ensuring that everything was cleaned to included sweeping, mopping, wiping down my countertops, refrigerator, etc. I was shocked because I had just had my floors refinished and I did all the cleanup after the workers. My ceilings and new lighting look amazing and I am very happy I used Affordable Solutions by Brain. I would not hesitate to use his company for either future home repairs or remodeling
- Affordable Solutions by BrianProject went very well and on schedule. We discussed the unknown before hand such as what we might find when the old ceiling and what additional cost might be involved. Brian's team was very professional and put my mother at ease. I feel very comfortable recommending Affordable Solutions. When the job was done Brian and I shook hands, a trait I find lost on other individuals
Last update on March 21, 2021
Ceiling Fans in Syracuse
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
Make the right moves with ceiling fans, curtains and thermostats to stay comfortable and still save on the energy bill at your house in the new year.
Does your ceiling fan wobble every time you turn it on? Use this guide to locate the source of the problem and learn how to balance a ceiling fan yourself.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- North Syracuse,
- East Syracuse,
- La Fayette,
ceiling fan installers in Syracuse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cox's Handyman Services305 Chestnut St
Syracuse, New York 13212
- H & N International302 Center St
Syracuse, New York 13209
- His and Hers Fix Its, A Division of Reno-Build Services2363 James St Unit # 103
Syracuse, New York 13206
- Impact Home Performance1120 Westmoreland Ave
Syracuse, New York 13210
- JF Knaul Electric300 Lyncourt Dr
Syracuse, New York 13208
- OHara Electric116 Meadow Rd
Syracuse, New York 13219
- Rapid Renovations222 Volney dr
Syracuse, New York 13212
- Trade-Mark Construction210 Wolf Street
Syracuse, New York 13208
- Cox's Handyman Services
- Equity Restoration LLC583 Lamson Rd.
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
- Equity Restoration LLC
- GreenHomes America501 Technology Dr Ste 3000
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317
- GreenHomes America
- Handyman Howse6 Orchard Rd
Skaneateles, New York 13152
- Handyman Howse
- In-Line Drain Cleaning & Services8013 Trina Circle
Clay, New York 13041
- In-Line Drain Cleaning & Services
- Ludovico Electric Inc602 Balsam St
Liverpool, New York 13088
- Ludovico Electric Inc
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York 13492
- New York Sash
- Rombough Electric IncPO Box 1080 205 County Route 44
Mexico, New York 13114
- Rombough Electric Inc
- The Home Depot1634 Clark St Rd
Auburn, New York 13021
- The Home Depot
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268