Emerald City Window Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2013

6181 THOMPSON RD

Syracuse, NY 13206

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. We offer window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter brightening, vinyl siding washing, and solar panel cleaning services. We are a firefighter, family, and locally owned, Syracuse based company. You can always trust that you'll get a professional, experienced, and friendly person when you call us. ...

window cleaning (10)gutter cleaning (3)pressure washing (2)screen repair (2)

12/17/2020

Great! Received a quote the day I called and was able to schedule for a week later, weather dependent due to it being December. We are not sure our Mom's windows had ever been professionally cleaned. Our Dad would wash the outside but he has been gone for almost 13 years. There was a heavy film on the outside which made them look like the seals were broken, they were not. They now sparkle, cleanes...

Description of Work
Windows desperately needed cleaning in my Mom's house to get it ready to sell.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

10/07/2020

It went well.arrived on time worked until done I had 28 windows. pricey .

Description of Work
window washing and screen washing

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/09/2020

I got a call from Emerald in minutes and a tech came out to house that day. I got a written estimate, and the work was done in a day or so. They needed steel wool to scrape off the residue. They Emailed me a receipt. I definately would use them again. Whole operation was very professional

Description of Work
Sunroom windows had water spots embedded. Baked on by sun, after hours water sprinkler build up.

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/19/2020

They were awesome. I'd already recommended to a bunch of people. They were on time, did a beautiful job, so nice, and courteous.

Description of Work
They did our window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

08/19/2020

It was great. I've used them 2 years now, I've used them twice a year. Dan was very great, very professional, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

07/29/2020

great job, they also performed a great job last year, if need will call be 2021

Description of Work
Windows wash including screen, power clean front and back house

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Hey Mrs [Member Name Removed] thanks so much for this great review! We definitely look forward to serving you again in 2021!

08/21/2018

This is the second time I have had Emerald City wash my windows. I am very happy with the job they did. Their team is professional, efficient, and leave no trace of having been in the house, save that there was an amazing amount of light pouring through the windows. I will hire Emerald City again next time my windows need to be done.

Description of Work
All the windows in my house washed.

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

09/09/2017

Excellent! The job was completed with the utmost attention to detail and care both inside the house and out. Everything was treated as though the crew owned the property themselves. We couldn't be more pleased with Emerald City and their attention to detail.

Description of Work
Windows washed, screens cleaned and the white vinyl fence pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

08/24/2017

rhey did a prompt and efficient job. Will use them again .

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned inside and out. Tracks and silks cleaned and one screen fixed

Category screen repair,window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

11/14/2016

Great! They showed up, did a great job and left me extra microfiber clothes for touch ups

Description of Work
Cleaning all my windows for house sale

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Skylight Cleaning, Screen Cleaning, Windowsill Detailing, Window Track Detailing, Storm Window Cleaning, Vinyl Siding Cleaning, Gutter Brightening

Screen Repair, Roof Cleaning, Snow Removal, Gutter Brightening