When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Stanley, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Stanley
- Junk King AlbanyEverything went quite well. They were pleasant and worked efficiently. They were punctual and professional.
- EXPERT CLUTTER REMOVAL SERVICEVery well. The workers were amazing...they never slowed down. They did everything I asked in short order. I was amazed at how quickly the work was done. These guys don't mess around.
- ML Junk RemovalMike from ML Junk Removal was such a pleasure to work with on this job. He was incredibly responsive, professional, friendly and discrete. I would definitely hire him for future jobs.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk & College Hunks MovingThe providers ( Gilbert and Brennan) were prompt, courteous and professional. They made the arduous task of moving much easier. I recommend their services without reservation.
- Affordable Services IncI hired Affordable the first time in August on the recommendation of a neighbor. The company is licensed, bonded and insured, and the price very competitive. I hired Affordable for an entire day, and the five man crew, under the leadership of Juan, worked steadily to get my jungle of a yard into shape. At the end of the day, they cleaned up after themselves, and I was very impressed. I recently had plumbing trouble, with roots in the main line, and so decided that some trees would have to go. I again hired Affordable for a day, and in addition to removing the trees, they took out many stumps, trimmed my very high hedges, and further groomed the remaining trees. Again Juan and his crew worked steadily and competently, and again left my yard looking just great. I will be using this company again for regular trimming, and highly recommend them
- Trouts Auto RecyclingMy boyfriend loves this place. They are what he calls "an old fashioned junkyard". I put lots of categories for this business because they have and do a bunch of different great things. We had them tow in our old clunker and they paid us cash and came got it the same day. They said they could send the truck driver with the money but we decided to follow the tow truck back to their junkyard because my boyfriend said he needed to buy some parts for our new car. So we get there and the lady gave us $300 dollars for our old car. We were totally excited. After that my boyfriend dragged me down into the parts yard to go look for something called an alternator. They had so many cars in their inventory that it took forever just to find the car with the parts we wanted. On our way back up my boyfriend had to stop and look at everything, I swear to God he was like a kid in a candy shop. So we ended up with much more than the part we started off with. By the time we were done the pickup truck was full of parts for his lawnmower, used chain linked fence to fix our falling down fence, a new tailgate for his pickup truck, some windshield washer fluid we bought for a dollar a gallon, and a bumper sticker for his pickup truck. All and all we really had a good experience and we spent over an hour and a half just looking around the place seeing all the cool old "junk"
- Haul 4 LessThey were excellent. They drop it off where I want it and not 40 yards away. The twenty yard dumpster was supposed to be delivered the day of the October storm in West New York. A year later or maybe six months later, I got another fifteen yard dumpster. They were good about leaving it for a little extra time if I needed it, and they picked it up. I know that other people have used them since, and they are still very good. I recommend them a lot. I went over in terms of height and weight, that's why I ended up getting the second one. We get a standard fee if we keep it up to the rim, but if we go over and there is a certain weight limit when they pick it up, there is a little extra charge. It was well worth it. I priced other ones and they were a lot more. They worked around the storm; they were here as soon as it was cleared
- Integrity Hauling ServicesThe company sent a guy to mow my lawn, and to cleanout an old barn that had a lot of junk from a previous owner. After looking in the barn, He said He would pay me for all the scrap metal in there and take the money off my bill. He was here for about 6-7 hours, mowed, weed whacked and cleaned.. The barn was spotless when He was done. I was quoted $150 for the lawn and barn cleanout but only paid like $65 bucks! Awesome
- Square Deal MovingAmazing! This is the second time we used Jeff and his crew. Very professional. Very careful. Probably the best moving service we've ever used and we've moved a dozen times. Our first move was an unload of a 26' haul truck and a 12' trailer. They did a great job and were very careful. So when we moved again I called them first. They loaded a 16' POD and did a great job. Very careful and a nice tight pack with no gaps or loose boxes. We originally thought we'd need a second POD to get everything loaded but Jeff made it all fit with room to spare
- Integrity Hauling ServicesWell, they moved all of my mother's things, nothing got broke, nothing missing.... so... A+++. They then cleaned the house inside and out, prepared the lawn very nicely, hauled some old junk my dad left when he died and made my mother's house ready to sell.
Hauling Services in Stanley
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:Guys arrived late and were missing a few tools that would have made the job more time efficient. They were polite and hard workers, but business ethic needs improvement ( 2 no shows with no updates, late arrival, no written contract or proof of insurance- other than verbal). Their price was very reasonable. I think they are new, but have potential. If we hire again, I will make sure I have the papers first and make sure they hold their end up with timely arrival timesTina H.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went horrible!! My sister called this “company” to get work done on a railing that was wobbling on a front porch for my 84 yr old mother.. Evan came over to “fix” the railing. What he did was put a block of wood under the bottom portion of the railing and screwed it in the concrete steps. It took him about an hr or so. He charged her $100. I came home from work and noticed the railing was still very wobbly. It was wobbling at the top part of the railing as it was previously. I’m shocked that Evan left it like that. So I fixed the top part of the railing by wedging wood in between the railing and house and screwed it in the house. The railing is very sturdy now. Mom went up and down the stairs really good. She’s very happy with it. All done right? Nope! A couple weeks later, this morning I get a notification on my phone from my camera that there is motion detected on the front porch. I look to see and it was Evan, looking at the bottom of the railing. I came downstairs to talk to him. He said he’s here to put a brace at the bottom of the railing. I said it’s sturdy now, I fixed it. He said I’ll just put a brace here at the bottom, it’ll take just 5 mins. I said there’s no need, it’s fixed and moms happy with it. He said I’m not gonna charge anything, I don’t know what your problem is? I’m like wow?! I said we don’t need anymore work done to it, it’s done. Then proceeded to argue with me. He said I don’t even know who the f.. you are? I got a call from Jolynn to come fix it. Which was not true. I said how are you going to talk to a customer like that? He said your not my customer Jolynn is. I said I live here, she does not!! I said you charged her $100 for this and it’s still wobbly. I could’ve done it better myself. He said then why didn’t you? He said why didn’t you call me not to come over? I said I didn’t know about you at all. You just showed up here this morning. He told me that he was going to call my sister and come back to do the job.!? I said no you’re not!! I live here, do not come back here again! He was arguing with me all the way to his car. He’s very rude, swearing at me, unprofessional, very confrontational, persistent etc. When I first told him I don’t need any work done & I was happy the way it was, he should have been professional and said ok, thankyou and left. I would never recommend him for anything. Very bad customer service. No clue how he has a businessJoan R.
- Business Description:Accepts checks, credit, or cash.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
hauling services in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bauer & Son Moving Inc434 Elmgrove Rd
Rochester, New York
- Bauer & Son Moving Inc
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Duncan Enterprises
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions
- W.Rick Construction85 Munson road
Groton, New York
- W.Rick Construction