Capital Region Masonry

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Capital Region Masonry has the skills and equipment need to beautify your home. Since 2007 we have been severing the Albany and surrounding areas with quality work. We have always taken great pride in providing our customers with the best services and pricing in the industry. No matter how large or small your service needs might be, we'll always strive to provide you personalized, attentive, and affordable service. Our mission has been aimed at providing high quality service at an affordable price and complete customer satisfaction. Our commitment to your complete and total satisfaction begins the minute we meet you and continues well after the job has been completed. So please call today for a free consultation....

AAZ REMODELING

Welcome to AAZ-Remodeling, in business since 2009, with over 10 years combined experience. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. From the initial design process to construction completion, we consider ourselves humble guests in your home, and as such respect your personal privacy and space. We apply the most innovative and cutting edge designs in today's home remodeling market. You can rely on our professional team to make recommendations that fit your taste and style but always give you the final word.

Eco Quality Landscaping

Eco Quality Landscaping LLC is a fully insured, design and build landscape construction and maintenance company. EQL LLC was established in 2008 and has been proudly serving southern Saratoga county and surrounding communities ever since. At Eco Quality Landscaping we believe no job is complete until our clients are completely satisfied. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.

Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair

If the stone work around your home is damaged or worn-out, you could be on your way to a major repair. Some of easiest small problems to fix, leaks, cracks, and small separations, can lead to severe damage and an empty wallet. The team at Bill Miles Custom Masonry & Repair can help you diagnose and repair these problems while they're small, saving you a lot of money! All types of masonry structures built and maintained We work with every type of masonry construction. Whether you need help with your chimney, or are interested in a new stone walkway, you can count on our skilled team of masons to get the job done. We don't believe in quick fixes, and want to make sure that the work we do will be standing for generations to come.

07/16/2020

ERIK P.

Mario was quick to contact me after I requested the quote. He was prompt for both the appraisal and the work. Mario did a beautiful job replacing the cracked and sunken concrete/flagstone landing below our front steps and left the job spotless when he left.

Description of Work
Exterior concrete/flagstone landing replaced

Category masonry,chimney caps

06/25/2020

Thomas U.

Mario did a fantastic job. We had another contractor on site replacing kitchen floor. He was equally impressed with the work done. The flooring contractor has already referred Capital Region Masonry to his clients The job started off as a repair but as the damage to the front step unfolded, Mario explained to us what the correct and better approach should be. He explained everything in detail without being condescending. He was very respectful of our property. He left the job site clean each day and was very pleasant to have around when he was here.

Description of Work
Repair/ rebuild brick front entrance steps

08/31/2019

Leslie S.

Mario was punctual, but had dates mixed up for estimate. Didn't really matter. I thought we would schedule the work for a few weeks from now, but he called to ask if he could get it done before the weekend. Agreed, he showed up on time and did a careful and utterly satisfactory job. His price fit my budget and he was professional. Interesting conversationalist.

Description of Work
Clean and reset pavers, cold patch asphalt to level edge with driveway.

07/12/2019

Anthony G.

They did an excellent job. They were big jobs and they could not have done it any better. Their price was fair and upfront and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did three masonry jobs involving rebuilding a chimney, replacing a sidewalk and reinforced a deteriorating garage wall.

04/12/2019

Lisa C.

I spoke with Mario and after a few minutes of discussion and confusion (on his part) he requested that I sketch him what I wanted. Well, what I wanted was a rectangular monument sign -- but I sketched it anyway -- to scale and e-mailed it to him. He called back to tell me that I needed to provide the information regarding the foundation depth and information. I told him that in my 30+ years of construction, I have NEVER heard of a customer being asked to provide this information to the mason unless it was an engineered project. I will be looking for a quote elsewhere. If his work is anything like his level of knowledge or customer service -- buyer beware!!

Description of Work
Commercial Monument Sign with foundation

Category masonry

Hello [Member Name Removed] Sorry i couldn t give u a price for your project. Probably i did not understand exactly what u looking to do ,at this point i am try to believe u need someone to DESIGN your sign/monument /head stone (that s how u describe it to me ) .I really don t understand why u got mad on me when i ask additional question regarding your project, but u offer me very little details about your project , yes i got confuse about what u actually want to do . The sketched u send me was minimal, but a good starting point .When i call u back for some additional questions and your answer was :" i do construction for 30+years and i can do it myself and u are the first person who ask if i have a sketch or a drawing for the project " ...... Anyway if u have other contractors who already did work for u, maybe they will know what u looking to do .I newer did any work for you so yes i do need to ask additional question to be able to give u the proper estimate .For someone who do construction for 30+ years u should know that is a big diference betwin a sign ,a business sign , a monument and a head stone I hope u will find someone who can understand better that me

06/10/2018

Heather T.

Mario was very responsive and called back right away and was able to come the next week and do the project. Our concrete steps and pad needed to be resurfaced and the masonry on the foundation needed to be redone. He did this spread out over about 3 days due the weather. I will hire him again for any other masonry jobs we have.

Description of Work
Resurfacing concrete steps and face of foundation on house

08/24/2017

Chris D.

I did not go with them. They guy ended up showing me what to do and I did it. I really liked the guy. He said that he was so booked up so he would be unable to help me. He said I could absolutely do what I needed done by myself. I liked how honest he was. After looking at the other reviews that he had, everyone is pleased with his work.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate to repair and replace some front steps.

08/02/2017

Frank L.

We contacted Capital Region Masonry and Mario quickly arrived to assess the work needed to repair the brick sides and stone steps on my front entrance. The work was completed in a day at the price quoted. I would certainly recommend Capital Region for masonry repair.

Description of Work
Repair of brick and stone steps into the home.

07/14/2017

Keith L.

Mario was great to work with. He arrived when he said he would and continued on the job when weather allowed. The final product looks great and is a huge improvement. We would recommend working with Mario to others.

Description of Work
Our patio and pool surround concrete was chipping badly and needed to be resurfaced.

Category pavers, gravel

05/12/2017

Maria L.

I contacted Capital Region Masonry with a small job and was pleasantly surprised to get a call back. The estimate was very reasonable and the work professionally done. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Outside stair railing was very loose and needed to be taken out and re-cemented.

Capital Region Masonry

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

1 Wood St

Albany, NY 12203

Brick. Stone. Pavers ,Stucco. Vinyl. Siding repairs & install. Power washing. Painting. Drywall. Wallpaper. Graffiti removal.Snow Plowing

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover