It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Portville, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Portville
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install
- OTTO GARAGE DOORSMy garage door was "hiccuping" and stopping in mid transit. Called Otto and was serviced within two days. The first problem in seven years resolved in a timely manner. JH
- Twin Tiers Overhead Doors IncCalled requesting estimate of repair of wait time to have repair completed. The office staff provided me with an estimate within a $20-30 price variance depending on the size of the spring. They stated they could respond the following day to make the repairs. They arrived, made the repairs and the price was exactly where they said it would be. They were there less then an hour and repairs were complete
- Edward Mojica InstallationsThe repair work was performed at the home of my 84 year old mother. I live 500 miles away from my elderly mother and I needed to locate a reputable company to complete the job. Therefore, I turned to the resources of Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. From start to finish, the staff at Edward Mojica Installations were exemplary. The receptionist handling the phone calls (Nicole) was polite, helpful, sincere, and professional. I called on a Wednesday and by Friday ( two days later) the repair work was completed. The serviceman did arrive within the allotted time slot of the service appointment. Nicole called about 30 minutes prior to his arrival to let my mother know that he would be arriving soon. The serviceman did an assessment of the garage door and motor and determined that all that was needed was lubrication and adjustment. According to my mother, there were no hard sell tactics or attempt to take advantage of an elderly person. The serviceman did the work, left no mess, and was very pleasant in his interactions with my mother. She was delighted with the repair service and she highly recommends Edward Mojica Installations. One final note, I was able to get a discount because of a coupon issued by this company on Angie’s List
- Tom Simons ContractingHe showed up when he said he would, the crew was there everyday until the job was finished. The crew were respectful of is and our home. Would definitely recommend this gentleman and his crew.
- Edison Overhead Door Company IncThey did a wonderful job. They were very nice and came when they said they would come. Everything was finished within a couple of hours. We were happy.
- TRACEY DOOR CO INCTwo young men part of the family showed up on time. Very professinal and helpfull. Did everything that was asked of them in a timely fashion.
Garage Door Companies in Portville
- Business Description:Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.Recent Review:Ronnie and his helper installed 3 doors in 3 hours. Clean, efficient, polite, professional. I will recommend them to friends and familyTimothy R.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:We will build your dream home from the foundation to the roof.We specialize in custom masonry, USA Metal Roofing, log siding,and even log homes that are built in Europe and shipped to the US. Roofing Contractor, Deck Builde
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Painting Works. Alpine Home Improvement company is a place where home renovations can be done under one roof . From painting projects , kitchen and bath renovations , to carpentry , interior finishing work , up to additions and renovationsRecent Review:Zdenek just finished another fantastic project renovating my upstairs bathroom. As always his attention to detail is impeccable and his wonderful attitude and service with a smile is unequalled. I wholeheartedly endorse him for any home improvement project. 5 stars all the waysusan m.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:Remodeling and building of most things. FREE ESTIMATES
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best referenceRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Port Allegany
- Great Valley
- Lewis Run
garage door companies in Portville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- Barrier Window Systems Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc716 S Rte 183
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
- Pioneer Pole Buildings Inc
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- TJR Handymen