Fingerlakes construction

With Angi since June 2012

2.7

Post frame buildings, pre- engineered steel framed building...

Proctor Roofing

Additional DBA - Proctor Contracting Inc.

Lake Country Gutters Inc

We install and repair seamless gutters in a variety of styles and materials. We can deal directly with homeowners or sub-contract under a general contractor. Contractor discounts are available. Payment terms are typically full payment by cash or check upon satisfactory completion of work, with invoicing available. Down payments may be required for special order colors.

TANC LLC

10/04/2017

Crew showed up without parts supplies or even a ladder to reach the roof work area. Attempted to charge several hundred dollars but performed no repairs. Refuses to refund deposit

Description of Work
Metal roof repair to flashings

03/07/2016

Description of Work
I needed a metal sheet replaced on my metal roof. Very unhappy with how long it took to get them to actually come do the job. The process started in early June 2015 when they took the job. Four weeks later (early July 2015) the sales representative sent me the contract to sign and email them back. I returned the contract three weeks later (Aug 3rd). They finally scheduled the work to be done October 30th. A few days prior to them coming to do the job I realized the replacement metal roof panel I had was defective. I asked if they could provide a panel and they said yes but they wouldn't be able to do the job on Oct 30th now. This company specializes in building metal buildings and metal roofs so I don't know why them providing a roof sheet within a few days would be a problem. In December the job still had not been done. I live in upstate NY and we were having a warm December but it's only a matter of time until the snow comes. I tried to convey this to their sales representative who avoided me and selectively returned calls, emails or texts. They finally did the job on January 6th when there was 6 inches of snow on the roof. I had to watch them do the job in fear that they would damage part of the roof and I wouldn't have noticed until the snow melted. I was happy with the work crew that came to do the job. One of the things the sales representative kept telling me was they had to wait to do the job until they were in the area doing other jobs. I was charged labor as if they were coming from their shop not when they left the other job in the area. $350 NOT including materials for an hour of work that would have taken less than that if there wasn't snow on the roof. I will not be using Finger Lakes Construction again.

Category gutter repair

05/27/2015

Category gutter repair,roofing

Design and erection of post frame (pole barn) buildings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal