If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Portville, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Portville
- Masana Roofing And ConstructionOur 200 year old house was in need of a new roof and a few other repairs. Masana Roofing came out the next day and gave me the best price out of quite a few competitors. I would hire them all over again.. Great work ethic
- Innovative Improvements, Inc.Followed up on our itemized list when the project was near completion and was very timely. Very happy with outcome.
- Innovative Improvements, Inc.Tim Leclerc and his team are consummate professionals. All work was done on time and on budget. They have been amazing. I highly recommend them!
- KC Finishing & RemodelingFirst full disclosure, Kasey is a friend of mine. No matter that though the job went great. I needed the space for a rental to be moved into shortly after and Kasey fitted my job into his schedule though he had other work going on. He first addressed the bathroom floor and we concluded the best solution was to repair structural damage, as well of course as leaks which caused the problem, then remove all the old cracked linoleum flooring and lay a new sub floor. Also removed and replaced toilet and as stated some other odd plumbing repairs. In the main living area where the hole was in the floor he removed a section to solid flooring. Then sistered in some new joists after removing rotted sections. Kasey fitted in a new piece of flooring to match as best as possible the existing. This was a “spend as little as possible while doing a good job” job. Kasey got the work done promptly and with quality workmanship. Kasey has also done other small jobs for me so I knew I was hiring reliable, quality service
- DD ConstructionWe recently hired Darren and his crew to do a complete bathroom remodel in our home. This was the first huge home renovation project we have done and to say we were nervous is an understatement. Darren and his men went above and beyond our expectations. What we were told by other contractors would take weeks to do Darren and his men were able to do in 7 DAYS at a more than generous labor cost. They completed this work efficiently and with amazing attention to detail and craftsmanship to boot! They were also VERY considerate about containing any mess to just the bathroom area which was appreciated more than they know. This was a new and overwhelming at times experience and Darren answered every single one of my questions quickly even in the middle of his busy day at my home. D&D construction will be my go to business for any projects and renovations I have in the future! You won’t be disappointed
- Bowen Ridge ConstructionJoe did a great job everything was on time under budget. Joe did excellent work and had great ideas on customizing are cabinets in are bathroom.
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Viking BuildersI am extremely happy with the work done at my home. Excellent at everything. I love the results of my new kitchen and bathroom. Thank you so much for it. Great customer service too. I will recommend them 💯 they are the best
- Norb Miller General ContractorDuring the estimation process, Mr. Miller had a number of suggestions which greatly improved both projects. The work was carried out in a prompt and professional way. Great attention to detail was made. Also, at the end of each day, the work area was cleaned completely. The results exceeded our expectations and we feel we got great value for our money. We highly recommend Mr. Miller's company
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Portville
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:The service was great. They did what they supposed to do and great finish products.Matt D.
- Business Description:Moore and Brown Pressure Washing Service can pressure wash barns, houses, porches/decks side walks and anything else you need cleaned. We also provide full Interior and Exterior Painting services and we're focused on making your home look beautiful. Our company believes in value. We're dedicated to each of our customers and will treat your home as if it were our own. If you are interested in getting anything in your home touched up or repaired we are your people! We are great at communicat..Recent Review:The service excellent. I like everything about them. They were professional, courteous and they did the job done.Karen L.
- Business Description:We are a Licensed & Bonded Public Claims Adjusting Firm headquartered and founded in Tampa Bay, Florida. We represent clients in Florida, Georgia & Virginia. Our goal is to make sure that our clients receive ALL the money that they deserve from the insurance carrier. Our firm will communicate with the insurance company and act as an advocate for the policyholder during the claims process. We prepare a full scope and itemized estimate of damage for residential or commercial properties. We revi..Recent Review:Reliable Claims Adjusting provided invaluable assistance, ensuring that our insurance provider paid an appropriate amount based on our policy and the loss we had experienced. When we first filed our claim with the insurance company they tried to deny it completely, which was really frightening. Andrew with Reliable Claims Adjusting explained the whole process of working with a public adjuster, and ultimately was able to secure funds that should cover all of our needed repairs. We are incredibly gratefulHeidi S.
- Business Description:IVO Cabinets & Surfaces offers the latest in kitchen and bath design. What sets IVO Cabinets & Surfaces apart from other firms in our industry is our passion for design excellence and our meticulous attention to detail from concept and custom fabrication to final installation. Our talented and experienced staff prides itself on the highest standards of customer service and qualityRecent Review:Nancy and want to express to IVO Cabinets how professional your team was. The job they just completed was in my opinion the best we have ever seen. The professionalism of your team is to be commended from our first meeting to discuss the project through the end result which is outstanding. We can not say enough about this project. Victor was outstanding coming to check on the job and to find us contractors who are willing to work. If you ever need a reference or you have a client who would like to see the type of work IVO does do not hesitate to use us as a reference, we are more than willing to tell people what good work you do and how professional your team is. Again Nancy and I want to thank you for a great job. We will show this work to all our friends. Thank you Sam and Nancy TrapanicSam T.
- Business Description:We are a family owner company. We work very hard to make our customers very happy. We take alot of pride in our work. We have very good labor rates. We are a small general contractor serving all of Western New York. We are a modular home dealer for Bill lake homes product line bringing beautiful homes to Western New York...Recent Review:It was very good. They were very positive. They were professional.Robert B.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:"We take pride in our work" is our company moto and it's not just a slogan, it's our way. From old to new construction. Specializing in exteriors and interiors...shingle and metal roofing, vinyl siding, painting/staining, electrical, insulation, drywall, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, doors and windows, seamless gutters and gutter cleaning, pressure washing. Licensed and insured for every job big or small. If your looking for a piece of mind, rest assured "Jack of all trades" we do i..Recent Review:Very professional, great guy. I would highly recommend them.William C.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for youRecent Review:DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies and setting baking pans on the island, I noticed a bit of difference in the shine of the counter in that area. A year later the counters look dull and worn -way older looking that the 1980’s counter top we replaced. We live in this house only 4 months of the year. My daughter is there on college breaks. Last summer she sent us a picture showing how the side of the counter was losing it’s finish. The bathroom was a disappointment from the beginning, except for the tiled tub walls which looked so much better than the fiberglass surround. We had picked a specked white with black & grey dots that looked like a stone finish. When it was done, it looked like 1960 and a kid did it. The tiny dots were streaks in many places. It looks really cheap. It had a mosquito sealed in it like Jurassic Park. When the Marc (?) came back to check the job he did have the mosquito sanded off but no replacement of sealer sanded off. The finish of the counter is terrible. If a bottle with sticker on bottom gets wet the print will stain the counter. So will makeup if you miss seeing it to wipe up right away. And you have to be sooo careful what you use to clean it up. Most things I was able to get up but one spot. yuk. The sink 3 years later is yellowing. Now to the new tub finish. I had them put on the rough stuff to help bottom not be slick. They never told me it would leave a bit off yellowsh tinge, but I can live with that. What upset me is Mark’s reaction when I pointed out the grey spots that made tub look dirty. He shrugged it off with the comment “That’s from putting on the non-slick (my word) coating.” AH NO!!! It’s underneath the coating. So now my tub looks dirty all the time. ONLY ONE YEAR LATER, we noticed a crack running from top to bottom of the tiles. We called and made an appointment to have them check it out. His comment was “well, it looks like someone took a box knife and ran it down the wall”. Like any of us would do something like that to what I thought was the best part of the job. He made an appointment for the repair and we made sure we were there for the 8am appt. NO SHOW. By noon we called and secretary acted surprised that we thought we had an appointment. At 5pm the repair guy showed up, said he had never seen something like that and would have to do some thinking about what to do. WE HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. This December I noted a crack around the faucet. We had to leave for FL So didn’t call them. When we returned, (tub had been dry 3 months), the crack had become something else completely. It was a plastic coating on the so called “tile”! No wonder the comment about being able to use box knife to cut the tile! It was a super cheap plastic coating. Now everything looks older than the 1980’s stuff we covered up and we will have to replace everything they did. Take a look at the attached pictures. I’m pretty accepting not a perfectionist btch, but this really was my worst decision to doLindsey F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Port Allegany
- Great Valley
- Lewis Run
home remodeling contractors in Portville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 THUMBS UP CONSTRUCTION100 lincoln ave
Dunkirk, New York
- 2 THUMBS UP CONSTRUCTION
- A1 Southern Tier Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Co7 Bowen St
Jamestown, New York
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP53 Route 17K
Newburgh, New York
- Adam Scudder Woodworking137 Axtell Rd
Maryland, New York
- Airbourne cabinets59 gardeau st
Perry, New York
- Allen Professional6172 Depot St
Alfred Station, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- AM:PM Handy Men102 Greenwich St
Belmont, New York
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ASAP Glass of Olean138 N Union St
Olean, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- A1 Southern Tier Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Co
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- CCS Woodworks Inc.259 Rock Hill Drive
Rock Hill, New York
- CFN Construction8853 Ball Hill Rd
Forestville, New York
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLAYSON CONSTRUCTION38 Clough Ave
Arcade, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Fused Iron LLC243 Park St
Arcade, New York
- Fused Iron LLC
- Gilroy Tile and Carpentry4747 Zink Road
Allegany, New York
- Gilroy Tile and Carpentry
- J.P.S General Contracting9170 County Route 7
Avoca, New York
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- Jennifer Lucas Architect25 Lafayette Ave
Kingston, New York
- Joe Chamberlain Construction9816 Church St
Farmersville Station, New York
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JW Enterprises4505 RT-19A
Silver Springs, New York
- J.P.S General Contracting
- Off Campus, Inc.143 Main Street
Delhi, New York
- Off Campus, Inc.
- Phillips Woodworking and Construction 6173 PA-155
Port Allegany, Pennsylvania
- Phillips Woodworking and Construction
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- Redneck Construction105 Eiseman St
Kenmore, New York
- Reliable Claims Adjusting1129 Venetian Harbor Dr NE
St Petersburg, Florida
- richard mix constuction6176 oatka rd po.box 306
Perry, New York
- Ricky Parker Construction LLC301 South Bay Rd
Clemons, New York
- Right Way Handman11 Springdale Dr
Avon, New York
- Roche ConstructionP.O. Box 234
Bliss, New York
- Rocky Concrete Pumping & Roofing120 Skyview Dr
WASHINGTON, New Jersey
- Royal Fine Woodworking87 South Lander St
Newburgh, New York
- RAC Engineering PC
- Santiago's Home Improvement525 Woodlawn Ave
Buffalo, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Signet Construction Inc.705 N West St
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- STORIE CONSTRUCTION88 River Lane
Ogdensburg, New York
- Swann Construction
Angelica, New York
- Santiago's Home Improvement
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations