Total Lawn Care

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2009

4.3

14 employees. No travel fees....

KC Curb Appeal

KC Curb Appeal was established in 2009 by a landscape professional who had experience in Landscaping, Hardscapes, Lawn Mowing & Plowing for over six years. KC Curb Appeal has been a successful growing small business in Central New York. With little advertising the company has grown by word of mouth. KC Curb Appeal thrives on quality work and making sure the job is done properly the first time. Our company offers free estimates. Please give us a call today!

Fourever Cure Services

We are a team that provides services for any Business, residential or commercial properties! We get the jobs done in a timely manner.

09/07/2017

Roberta W.

Horrible!!! Poorly staked driveway and on first snowy day plowed my three heavy cement planters into my air conditioning unit. My phone calls, email which included photos was not responded to by owner. Someone straightened out air conditioner on its base but no response to dented vents. The plowing was very sloppy and the driveway was new opened wide enough.

Description of Work
Seasonal snowplowing contract

Category snow removal

05/27/2015

Bill E.

We contacted them twice and both times told someone would get back to us a week later there has been no contact

Description of Work
Nothing

05/13/2015

Karen M.

I messaged the owner and was hand delivered a contract within 48 hours. I mailed the contract on a Saturday and service was provided on a Monday. The lawn looked professionally groomed and well detailed

Description of Work
Provided the first service for a seasonal mowing contract

05/12/2014

Douglas D.

They are reliable and outstanding. I haven't compared prices. They are here every week and are responsive.

Description of Work
Total Lawn Care people come once a week to mow.

11/22/2013

gerald C.

Called and left a message, and Todd returned call later in the day. Advised that I was new to the area, needed to set up a snow plowing arrangement, and asked if he was interested. He replied that he was interested and quoted $375 for a seasonal contract. He made an appointment to come by with a contract the following morning. He did not visit us, nor did he call. I wasted a morning waiting around, but perhaps this is a blessing in disguise: who needs a snow plow contractor who doesn't show up?

Description of Work
Contacted for snow plowing

Category lawn service,snow removal

todd Bennett I never made an appointment we agreed to stop and look at driveway and send estimate which we did we never heard back and assumed that he had hired someone else we do not set appointment for snowplowing we get the name address and phone look and send in this case there may be a misunderstanding and we are sorry for that

03/11/2013

Joanne C.

Snow removal is consistent and company is reliable.

Description of Work
Residential snow removal. Great job, very dependable. Tight lot and they were extremely careful. Will use them again for sure.

08/23/2012

John W.

The experience was excellent and the price was fair.

Description of Work
Total Lawn Care did my snow plowing last winter and was always there promptly and did a fantastic job moving the snow. They also do some fall and spring clean up. They show up when promised and the service was excellent. The price was fair.

01/22/2012

Matthew D.

Used this service for the season. We had problems. Broken Property, big problems with responsiveness on replacing property. Lawn person broke a swing set and merry go round by running in to it and did not even tell us. Had to call them to report. They Took over 2 months to replace them after numerous calls to them. Would not suggest using.

Description of Work
Used lawn care service for the season.

09/08/2010

Laura L.

They were very friendly and professional. The initial clean-up quote was pretty high, I thought. However, their rates are in the range of everybody else.

Description of Work
They gave me a quote for lawn mowing.

10/27/2009

Daryl L.

No damage to property, always on-time, fair service

Description of Work
snow removal of the season

Category snow removal

Lawn and landscape maintenance, pruning, weeding, mulching, spring and fall cleanup, small plantings, deck and fence staining and painting & snow plows.