Even though most people do, you don’t have to fear packing up your garage. Follow these five steps, and a ready-to-move garage could be yours in days.
Get matched with top moving companies in La Fayette, NY
There are 21 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in La Fayette
- TDY Moving And StorageThe movers here are very quick. I have not experienced a moving service as fast as this. They did not only accomplish the task fast but also they were able to accomplish it before 30 minutes earlier to the said time. I must express my gratitude to the guys who packed and unpacked my stuffs. The service went a long way to help me to calm down. I reached my new home on time, relaxed, took a shower before going to bed
- Gotham Moving SystemsMoving is always a nightmare for those people who are quite attached with their items. It is that time again where one has to deal with breakages, loss of items among other inconveniences associated with moving. However, the solution is with Gotham Moving Systems .The company is by far the best moving company in the country . It is competent and provides the customer with the best moving experience. Their time management, efficiency and customer service will give the customer an interesting experience. In case you are looking for a company that will deliver value to you at very pocket friendly prices, Gotham Moving Systems are the best choice for you
- We Get It Done MoversI had a huge piece of furniture that needed to be moved and could not find someone that would work with me in timing and cost. We Get It Dome contacted me immediately amd were able to accommodate all my needs quickly. Two gentlemen showed up the next day and got the job done perfectly. They were polite, so nice amd professional. I would recommend you use this company
- Marrins Moving Systems LTDI was confused about which moving company to hire. But after my friend highly recommended Marrins Moving Systems and they gave me such a good quote- I just had to hire them. The actual moving part was great. The movers showed up on time. All three men were very capable for this job. They carried my big pieces of furniture with ease and confidence. They delivered everything without a single scratch on them. I was very impressed with their customer service as well. They were very polite and kept in touch with me throughout this move. Highly recommended moving service for all
- We Get It Done MoversWe get it done movers were very punctual and professional. We would highly recommend them to family and friends and to anyone needing help with their move.
- Marrins Moving Systems LTDMy movers were very meticulous even my smallest kitchenware was delivered in top condition and their professionalism meant that my moving with them was totally incident free. All members of my family were given exceptional care and nothing was left behind. Systems relaxed me and eliminated my stresses. I totally loved my collaboration with them
- Marrins Moving Systems LTDThe movers and office staff were very professional, courteous and knew exactly what they were doing. They listened to all questions I had and responded very courteously. Everything was handled with care, wrapped and tagged appropriately. Nothing was broken or lost in the move. Thank you very much for taking such good care of me
- Northeastern MoversFor me, it is absolutely essential to hire the right company which will take a great care about the client. And our things were so carefully wrapped and loaded on their truck. They worked steadily and efficiently room by room. They addressed all of us with respect and kindness, they understood our feelings and helped to create an environment of comfort and care of both our personal items and us
- Gotham Moving SystemsHaving Gotham Moving Systems helping with my last move made everything so easy. They were inexpensive and efficient at the same time. When a company quotes so low, the job is usually carried out in a very inefficient manner. But they really gave me a run for my money. The movers arrived early, packed everything quickly and left within a very short amount of time. The delivery was made on time as well. I was so amazed at the level of professionalism and efficiency displayed by this company at every step of my relocation. They are at the top of the game and yet they charge very fairly in my perspective. Highly recommended
- Marrins Moving Systems LTDMarrins Moving Systems was fast and reliable when it came to my move. Thanks to them, I am happily settled in my new house. They hustled to move everything as efficiently as possible while still being very friendly and interactive. As soon as I opened the door to let them in I knew I was going to be well taken care of. The move from NY to VA seemed like a troublesome one but everything made it on time and nothing was damaged or lost
Movers in La Fayette
- Business Description:Residential Moving. Commercial Moving. Local and long distance moving. Piano/Organ Moving. College Student Moving. Elderly/Senior Moving. Packing/Unpacking. Loading/unloading services. In home furniture/item moving. Home staging services. Custom crating. No move is too big or too small, we do them all! The men of Soliman Movers are experienced professionals who are background checked, drug tested, personally selected, and trained by the owner. Let us take the stress out of your moveRecent Review:Soliman Movers and More were extremely professional. They took amazing care of antiques and other larger furniture. They were thoughtful, hard working, and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends or neighbors as an excellent choice in Syracuse NYDawn M.
- Business Description:Ralph Palmisano Movers, Inc. is an independent and full service commercial and residential moving and storage company. Based out of Syracuse, NY, we service both local and long-distance moves in eighteen states. We service east of the Mississippi, with the exception of Florida. For quickest response, please call our office
- Business Description:Home Run Moving LLC has years of experience in all types of moving services; long distance moves, in house moves, piano moves, everything! Call for a free quote!
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They were friendly. Communication wise, it was really good. They offered to bring me coffee or breakfast. I would definitely use them againJennifer E.
- Business Description:Protocol Van Lines is a moving company with the ability to cover all your moving needs. With over 20+ years in the moving industry. We provide a safe and professional handling of all your household goods. We also provide in Commercial Freight Delivery. Local and Long Distance Moving. Call us Today!!Recent Review:Joe, the owner, was unbelievably flexible in adjusting to our numerous changes to our moving schedule. Tammy was a tremendous help in making the final arrangements. On moving day the guys did a great job. They were on time professional and very knowledgeable on the moving process. They completed the move in a timely manner. A pleasure to work withKevin C.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:I had a huge piece of furniture that needed to be moved and could not find someone that would work with me in timing and cost. We Get It Dome contacted me immediately amd were able to accommodate all my needs quickly. Two gentlemen showed up the next day and got the job done perfectly. They were polite, so nice amd professional. I would recommend you use this company.Karen w.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
Deals in La Fayette for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Don’t get overwhelmed by a cross-country move. If you plan early, use a checklist, and stick (mostly) to the schedule, you can move to your new home without an issue. Follow these steps and check them off one by one; you’ll be unpacking in no time.
When you need help moving furniture or with other in-home heavy lifting, your best bet will be to turn to a moving company for moving labor or furniture moving services. These pros can safely and efficiently transport your bulky items.
Find moving companies in
- New Woodstock
- East Syracuse
- De Ruyter
- North Syracuse
moving companies in La Fayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Moving6606 Joy Road
East Syracuse, New York
- ACI Transport Inc.320 W 9 Mile Rd
- Action Haulers15 Pine Ridge Cir
North Syracuse, New York
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- AISUS Movers
Maine, New York
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- AR Property Solutions4746 Rowe Road
Skaneateles, New York
- ATLAS VAN LINES/LINCOLN MOVING & STORAGE3955 EASTBOURNE DR
Syracuse, New York
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Plus Moving
- LINCOLN MOVING & STORAGE INC3955 EASTBOURNE DR
Syracuse, New York
- LINCOLN MOVING & STORAGE INC
- Managed Heated Storage, Inc6619 Joy Rd.
East Syracuse, New York
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mark Skloda Moving & Trucking1016 Avery Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- MORIARTY TRUCKING SVC204 CHARLANE PKWY
Syracuse, New York
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Managed Heated Storage, Inc
- Ogata Solutions5 Yardley Grn 5 Yardley Green
Ithaca, New York
- Ogata Solutions
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Soliman Movers and More131 w seneca st Suite B207
Manlius, New York
- Square Deal Moving7475 Elmcrest Rd.
Liverpool, New York
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Swift Movers409 Stolp Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Syracuse Moving Company314 Green Street #3
Syracuse, New York
- Soliman Movers and More
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics