When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in La Fayette, NY
There are 10 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in La Fayette
- Nate LaFranceNate was super fast, thorough, and efficient! His pricing was fair and he delivered the job under budget. He is a very polite young man who is eager to work and do a good job. I would hire him again, no doubts!!
- JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn CareI wanted some improvements to my yard and I was recommended to JMi property maintenance.. and I highly recommend... my wife and I priced and consulted with other companies.. they were more than competitive and based off a friends recommendation we went with them... my lawn is fantastic and my wife and I couldn’t be happier... in the spring my wife has more ideas for our lawn and we will go none other than JMI for anything we want to do... and he professionalism went along way with my wife. We recommend to all our friends and famil
- Square Deal MovingI did not hire Square Deal. I was trying to discuss the furniture that I had to move and the person who answered the phone kept interrupting me. He was the rudest, most arrogant individual I have ever dealt with over the phone. He was horrible.
- Junk DoctorsI thought the railings on our deck would need to be removed to take the hot tub away but the Junk Doctors were able to saw it into two large pieces and remove it without causing any damage to our deck. They did a wonderful job cleaning the area once the hot tub was removed. At the last minute, I asked them to also remove a sofa with cushions. They were able to take it at the same time they hauled away the hot tub. They were on-time and very professional. The quality of their work was excellent. We would definitely use their services again
- A Plus Services.The service was great and professional. They provided a list explaining what could nd could not be put into the dumpster and the items (such as tires) they would accept and charge an additional fee. The dumpster was delivered on time, left on wood platform so it would not damage the driveway.
- A Plus ServicesLester came out to give us a free estimate to remove garbage and construction debris from two locations. He was very fair and pleasant to work with and was able to remove the items at the time of the estimate. Lester is a very nice guy and extremely hard working. He loaded an entire dumpster within and hour and was very careful to get any small items. We will use him again and again and would highly recommend his services
- A Plus ServicesThe other service that I used is A Plus Services. They actually do everything,. they do graph, they do snow, they remove dumpsters. I called them at 8:30 and he was here by 9 o'clock with the dumpster. Any other place that I called either didn't answer me back or you could only have it for a day or 2 days and then the price increased. With them it was like you have it for 7 days for one price. He came and picked it up the day I asked them to. He was awesome. I have recommended him to a million people. I had them twice. I have to call him to do some tree removal for me. They removed appliances from my basement and disposed off of them, one was a freezer that no longer worked and the other was a stove. The dumpster was 350 plus tax and that was the largest dumpster they had which was pretty par with the other prices that I saw except that you could keep it a week, other people it was just like 48 hours or something. I think it was 150 to remove both appliances and that included the fee because you have to pay extra fee for refrigeration, when you dispose of that. I found them on Angie's List. He had a lot of comments from people, he had like 20 comments and they were all positive and my experience was that I would recommend him to anyone. He is awesome. Lester actually came himself, the owner and I think he might have had one of his sons or nephews help him with the dumpster. He brought a whole crew to bring the appliances out, they were all very nice, they covered my floor. They wanted to make sure that they didn't scratch anything. They were great. I would grade them 'A' on everything
- A Plus ServicesI was desperate! I am having furniture delivered today and the person that was going to help me take the furniture to the garage (I was still going to have to get it hauled away) was unable to help. Monday night after being quoted upwards of $180 by another company, I called Lester. He promptly came over the next day and took everything out himself! For only $100. I couldn't be happier! A+ does many other services and I plan to have my gutters cleaned in the fall ($130 again below other estimates!). As a single parent, I'm so happy I called A+! I will absolutely use them again
- A Plus ServicesLester was a pleasure to work with. He was accommodating and professional. He delivered our dumpsters on time, explained what could and what could not be placed in them, and answered our questions clearly and concisely. Pick was clean and efficient. I would not hesitate to use his service again or to recommend him to friends
- A Plus ServicesIt went well. I took pictures of the mess and the area in our garage. He came over on a Saturday morning, cleaned it all out and went on his way. He gave us a nice magnet for our fridge that shows all of his services. We'd use him again.
Hauling Services in La Fayette
- Business Description:One Call Can Handle It All! Since 1998 A Plus Property Services LLC has been offering an array of professional home and property services. A Plus Property Services LLC is household name you can trust, we strive for costumer satisfaction, and we want to build lasting relationships
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business since 1997. We offer a multitude of exterior and interior cleaning services. We look forward to helping the community and appreciate our clientele and boast our "stay local" attitude
- Business Description:JMI Property Maintenance & Lawn Care specialize in creating and maintaining the beauty of you homes landscaping. We offer a wide range of services from mulching, edging, tree and bush trimming and shaping, removal/planting of new plants/bushes and small trees, retaining walls and hard scapes as well as seasonal mowing and maintaining of your property. We also offer snow removal in the winter. We are a small staffed company but deliver BIG results. We have lived in the area we service for over..Recent Review:I cannot say enough great things. Top-notch communication, speedy responses. Arrived on time. With the whole lawn being seeded, weeks later half of the lawn was not growing, while the other half was clearly doing well so they came out (as promised and on time) and assessed the situation and decided to add more seed to the bare part of the lawn - free of charge. They also left the little bit of leftover seed. They wanted to make it right. Would definitely hire again in a heartbeatKristina S.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:At Action Haulers there is nothing we will not haul!!! When you call we will give you a price over the phone, or schedule an appointment to come out and give a (free estimate).
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- New Woodstock
- East Syracuse
- De Ruyter
- North Syracuse
hauling services in La Fayette
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BISTROW TRUCKING, INC.115 Ball Cir
Syracuse, New York
- BISTROW TRUCKING, INC.
- Castle Property Services, Inc.168 Roosevelt Road
Cleveland, New York
- Charlie Welch710 1/2 Stolp Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- CNY Paving/Salt City Paving And Sealing1972 Teall Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Country view property solutions7687 freeman Rd
Auburn, New York
- Castle Property Services, Inc.
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mini Dump It6848 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, New York
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Mykes Hauling and Cleanouts119 Lawrence St
Syracuse, New York
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Van Derhoof Roofing Co Inc145 Ainsley Dr
Syracuse, New York
- Van Derhoof Roofing Co Inc