Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Kingston, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Kingston
- FISHKILL POOLSWorking with Greg was a pleasure. He understood our aesthetic perfectly and exceeded our expectations. He was helpful with questions/concerns along the way.
- HUSTED POOL & POOL SUPPLYThis company installed my pool 15 years ago (20 x 44 in-ground) and I have been using them for opening and closing every year since then. The quality of the pool and the installation work was excellent, and I have had very good support over the years with only a few minor issues - mostly with scheduling. I would recommend them
- FISHKILL POOLSGreg and crew at Fiskill pools gave us a great pool and patio. His work is top notch. We had seen a lot of friends that had used other companies and their complaints seem to never end. I am glad to say my wife and I could not be happier with Fiskill pools. Everything Greg promised he delivered. All he needs to do is install my winter cover and it's all complete. If you are looking to install a pool. Definitely call Greg
- KWD Electric IncOverall experience was very satisfying. He knows what he is doing. He is clean and professional. I would highly recommend him.
- NEAVE LANDSCAPINGUncertain to poor. Company insisted on completing the liner replacement, refilling the pool, in one day, without repairing the pool light, sealing light niche in vinyl. Thereafter they lost interest in repairing/replacing the light. Appointments were made and canceled at the last minute because of other work considered more important than mine. Provided no satisfactory explanation of how the light would be replaced after the pool was refilled, simply refused to answer questions and essentially walked off the job after liner replacement payment was made. Salesman informed me the light could be replaced without draining the pool, but no followup. I was left with an impression of unwillingness, incompetence, or both
- PARADISE POOLSThe day they arrived, everything was rushed. They were supposed to arrive the day before and map out the area for installation, and never did. Although the product installed was nice, there were issues during installation and they never returned to fix as promised. We heard similar stories from others. Wouldnt recommend
- Aqua Jet Pools Spas & PatioThe following year (not an entire year; about 9 months), the liner was destroyed and one wall of pool caved in. After many, many tries going to the Kingston location (where we purchased) asking them to fix it, or at least come look at it, they referred us to the contractor who installed the liner, and the pool manufacturer. The liner was replaced at our expense by the contractor, but the caved in wall remained. They told us that they came and looked at it, but there was nothing they could do. They never left a card or called us to tell us they came, so we don't know that they really did. The pool manufacturer never returned repeated calls. Last year, the pool lost all the water. My husband was ill, and that was our top priority. It's four years later and we paid almost 9,000 for two seasons of pool use (it's just me and my husband... no kids have ever used the pool). We are looking for a good pool company, or we'll just remove it. What a waste of money!. Why are there no other pool installation reviews for this company
- Scott's Pools IncI gave Scott a $7,500 deposit to begin the construction of a pool on July 31, 2012. He told me that the $7,500 would reserve a spot on his schedule and that he would subsequently send me a contract and a detailed estimate of the project. He immediately cashed the check and then disappeared. I sent him emails, and left him numerous phone messages looking for some type of paperwork and an estimate on the pool construction. After not receiving any replies, I called contractor that originally put me in touch with Scott, to let him know that I was having trouble getting in touch with him. Scott then called me and said that he had not received any of my messages. Not only was that unbelievable, but it doesn't explain why he took money and then disappeared for months. He had asked for a deposit to get started on the work and then disappeared without any contact. Despite my anger, I told him I was willing to start fresh and he told me he would provide me an estimate within a week. Two weeks later, after not hearing anything from him, I called him and surprisingly he picked up. It was clear by the tone of his voice he was not expecting me to be on the other line and that he regretted answering. I told him at that point that I could not work with him and asked him to return my deposit. He said that he couldn't because he had spent it all. He asked if I could wait until he got a deposit on additional work, he would pay me back in full. I asked him how much time he needed and he told me he would call me in March of 2013. This was the October-November timeframe and I have provided him the deposit in July 2012 so I wasn't thrilled with financing his life for that long a period, but I agreed. I never heard from him in March and he has not returned multiple messages in April and May. I have once again contacted the contractor that connected me with Scott who is beside himself that Scott would treat any customer this way, let alone one in which he acted as a reference. He informs me that Scott has plenty of work and chooses not to pay me. He said that he had a conversation with Scott who: 1) admitted he took my money and owes me a full refund; and 2) he said that because we don?t have a contract, there is really nothing I can do except wait until he is ready to pay me back. This man is a thief and should be avoided at all costs
Swimming Pool Companies in Kingston
- Business Description:As a veteran owned business, we are a premier company dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none, it is important for us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every assignment. Our mission is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Stevee Excavation offers a wide range of services to meet your project needs. We specialize in helping clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniqu..Recent Review:When the Steve came to give us an estimate on our foundation, he also noticed our shed that needed to have the supports reset. We were happy that he was able to do both jobs. The foundation looks great and our shed is definitely much sturdier. His helpers were extremely careful about being sure they did not disrupt our shrubs, and they and were meticulous about cleaning up after they were finished. We were really pleased with the work they didWilliam Z.
- Business Description:Chefalo Carpentry is located in the Hudson Valley. With over 25 years experience, we will work closely with you in order to bring your home ideas to life. We tackle every project with perfection, from brand new homes to smaller side projects: 3,000 square foot homes to single living areas. Some of our customers have been doing business with our family for over 20 years, so our work is highly respected in the Hudson ValleyRecent Review:Very happy with the end results of the project. Very easy to work with, on time, answered any related questions and did an excellent job. Would be happy to hire again.Peter V.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business for 30+ years. We are fully insured.Recent Review:It was great. They were very professional and went beyond the scope of their work.Tony L.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATEDRecent Review:If you want a professional company to look after your pool - this is not the company to use. Asked to have my pool opened - the lost the email. Finally opened it but didnt ensure the pool pump was running - two weeks later the pool is still green. Says they had no idea that the home was vacant (despite the For Sale sign in the front yard and empty house). Nicole now understood the house was vacant and said she would send someone over. The pool never cleared up and instead of following up an proposing moving to a different program (she said the current one would not work), they let the two more weeks go by. They had every opportunity to sell me what ever it took to make the pool look descent but failed. The relationship ended with Nicole yelling at me on the phone. If you are looking for a pool company with ZERO customer service and the inability to open a pool WITHOUT your help, this company is for you. What a disaster..jeff l.
- Business Description:Since 1973 Neave Landscaping, a division of Neave Group Outdoor Solutions, has been the company of choice for Landscape & Pool Design, and Property Management for Commercial and Residential properties throughout New York, Connecticut and South Florida. Neave's award winning design, maintenance and landscape divisions have built a reputation on the hard work and expertise of its professional landscape teams. Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is the area’s one stop shop for all your outdoor livin..Recent Review:Initial appointment cancelled and ultimately never showed up or followed for my consultation. While I believe there were some legitimate factors for the initial cancellation a professional company that strives for high standards would have somehow been able to follow up and provide some level of customer serviceJohn G.
- Business Description:Full Service Pool and Spa store for all your outdoor needs!Recent Review:<p>We hired Aqua Jet to open our pool the first week of May, and got one of the last spots on their calendar. The pool was opened on the day they said it would be, and everything was fine except that they didn't screw many of the pool cover knobs back into the cement - so now there one inch pieces of metal sticking up all around the pool. But not too big of a deal.</p> <p>The real problem was scheduling a weekly maintenance/service visit. When we signed up and filled out the forms for the pool opening at the store, we told them we wanted weekly cleaning service and filled out the form. After three weeks, we called to ask when the last time they cleaned the pool was (because it was dirty) and were told we weren't in the system. We asked them to re-send whatever forms we needed via e-mail and they said they would. After not receiving the forms as promised that day or the next day, we drove to the store to inquire in person (on a Saturday). There, we filled out the required forms, provided credit card information and were told they would contact us in the next day or two. No one ever called. We followed up on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday of the following week. On Monday and Tuesday, we were told that they would try to get us on the schedule. No one ever showed up. On Thursday, we called and were told that we were not in the system and that we hadn't filled out the required forms (we had - in person, in the store!). </p> <p>At that point it was clear that they were incapable of returning calls or getting us on a schedule, so we cancelled our service and hired another pool company that offered to come the following day and service our pool weekly. Very disappointed in the lack of responsiveness and how difficult it was to deal with this company. If they didn't want our business, they should've said so in the beginning.</pJustin C.
- Business Description:Santini's Lawn Care offers a varity of differnt services, from basic lawn care to elite landscapes, and much more. We are able to fix and repair others mistakes or start from scratch and design the perfect yard for you
- Business Description:We are a small company one crew at a time to better serve customers and keep our quality at the highest standard as possible.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Kingston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bob Dietz & Sons Inc.474 Springtown Rd
NEW PALTZ, New York
- Bob Dietz & Sons Inc.
- Down to Earth Property Maintenance32 Vannostrand Rd
NEW PALTZ, New York
- Down to Earth Property Maintenance
- FISHKILL POOLS822 RTE 9
Fishkill, New York
- FISHKILL POOLS
- hudson valley fencing123 rondout drive
Kingston, New York
- hudson valley fencing
- KWD Electric Inc38 lake oniad Dr
Wappingers Falls, New York
- KWD Electric Inc
- Macdonald Builder19 Bower Rd
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Macdonald Builder
- NEAVE LANDSCAPING80 Airport Dr
Wappingers Falls, New York
- NEAVE LANDSCAPING
- Perfect Pool and Patio Inc.26 Vineyard Ln
Marlboro, New York
- Perfect Pool and Patio Inc.