Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Kent, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Kent
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncThis could not have gone better. I needed renovations after water damage before I was able to sell my house. AMV not only restored but easily added a lot of value to the home.
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncI cannot say enough good things about Aleks and his crew, and it is my pleasure to give them an "A" rating in every category. We started the project with a fairly long list, and the list continued to grow as the work progressed. I have worked with contractors in the past, and I have often experienced resistance to "added work." Not with Aleks. His response was always the same: "No problem." This is our weekend home, so we would usually only see Aleks when we arrived toward the end of their work day on Fridays. The entire crew is very polite and professional.(How often does an entire crew shake your hand as they are leaving?) Over the weekend we would come up with a list of items for Aleks to take a look at or address and email it to him on Sunday night. Without fail, by the following Friday, all of the things on the list were addressed. They made sure the place was cleaned for our arrival and even limited themselves to the use of only one of the bathrooms so the others could be kept pristine. When I first met with Aleks, he was very up front that he could not start the work for a few months. He explained he did it that way because once he started the project, he wanted to be able to dedicate his crew to our project alone. He was true to his word, and his crew was there every weekday from the start of the project to the end. Communications with Aleks, mostly via text, were always polite, professional, and prompt (even on weekends, when I ought not to have been bothering him). I will (and already have) recommended Aleks and AMV Interiors to friends and neighbors, and I would (and will) hire him and his crew again in the future
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncI met with Aleks to get an estimate for kitchen work due to some water damage. I was immediately impressed by his professionalism and downright good nature. Upon furnishing his estimate, he gave me a list of references. The people I contacted on that list had nothing but compliments about him and his work. I hired AMV for the kitchen work, and also decided to hire them for my bathroom remodel. The kitchen turned into a big project upon the discovery of mold, due to the water leak. The whole kitchen had to be gutted. This 2 week job turned into a 5 week job, but I have to say, having Aleks, Mike and Benny on the job everyday made the stress and inconvenience of construction in my home so much easier. They were on time each and every day, they placed drop cloths to protect my floors and carpets,and they cleaned up nicely at the end of each day. They even good-naturedly put up with my crazy Jack Russell Terrier, Rosie, who wanted to attack all of their power tools! Aleks helped me with decisions that needed to be made and also picked up the large items for me, such as the jacuzzi and stove. The finished jobs are beautiful. My kitchen looks absolutely amazing with new cabinets, flooring, lighting, window and fresh paint. The masterbath looks like a new room. Aleks installed a 3'X3' glass block window that looks beautiful. The shower is tiled, using a beautiful river rock base. The floor is tiled. The step up to the jacuzzi, as well as the platfrom around the jacuzzi is tiled, also using the river rock. The wall around the platform is tiled, going about 26" up. They replaced the molding, put up lighting, a new fan and heat lamp, a new mirror, and painted. Aleks is nothing short of an honest, hardworking, reliable, knowledgable contractor, and an all around nice guy. It was a pleasure working with him, Mike and Benny and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would not hesitate in hiring AMV again for any of my home projects
- Genesee Country Residential ServicesVery friendly and professional. I just thought clean up could have been a little more thorough. I'm sorry that I didn't have them do my siding, kitchen update, bathroom update and new roof. I know of a coworker who had them do remodeling in her house and she loves it.
- VILLAGE SQUARE ELECTRIC INCThey were on time, did the work extremely well and were very friendly. They were referred to us by staff at Crest Lighting II in Orland Park and we were very satisfied. We found out that they had also performed work for our townhouse association (Chesterfield Place). We have ordered another light fixture that we will also have them install. Can recommend them highly
- CRS ElectricalCRS was able to start the job almost immediately which was very important to us. The owner of the company and one associate did the work themselves so I felt I was getting their most experienced and trained employees. They showed up every day and on time and worked all day. This was important to me - that they cleaned up the mess at the end of the day and stored their tools and materials out of the way. They also cleaned up when they were done with the job including vacuuming up dust etc. I couldn't be more pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone or to hire them back if I needed any additional electrical work done
- Severance ConstructionBob is the owner and he is great. Checked on his guy and made sure we liked what was going on. Don was the painter - awesome job. Jim was our drywaller and he did a great job. Tim installed the electrical. Everyone that come into our home was great.
- Air Treatment SystemAndy and his team were prompt, courteous, professional and a pleasure to work with. He communicated updates by phone and by email to me and my husband. When we added something not in the original contract he quickly priced it out and revised our paperwork and sent the revised estimate again. He was so amazing to work with. We also greatly appreciated his concern when he felt our "new" basement crawlspace was not drying out quickly enough. He actually came back to our home and loaned us an industrial size fan for about ten days. Well, our work was completed nearly 4 months ago and it feels like it has been raining ever since. I 'm happy to report that our basement and attic are dry as a bone! I used to have nightmares about our horrible basement crawlspace and would never go down there. Now, it's like a new space entirely
- FITCH CONSTRUCTION, Inc. & the Fitch Design StudioThe remodeling was hampered by poor follow through. One set of employees would start, then be replaced by employees who had no knowledge of the job. Workmanship was very shoddy. We had 6 windows added to our room. One single window and 4 sets of double. One of the double windows was not level and tipped to one side! We had to point it out to the contractor! The single window had to be rehung as there was a problem there too. Electrical outlets not attached to studs, still have one of the windows we can't use. We can open it, but it won't close. Many other problems. Contacted many times.....but no one has come to fix problems! Year after year after year
Ceiling Fans in Kent
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:Handyman Service performed by a Woman. Over 28 years of experience. We will handle all of your handyman needs with a Woman's touch! Always FREE Estimates. Call/Text Today for an appointment 585-205-4672. Servicing all of Monroe County, Orleans County, and Northeast Genesee CountiesRecent Review:They did a big beautiful job. They quoted me a very fair price and her team was neat and clean. I highly recommend them.DIANA H.
- Business Description:Active Duty Military or Veterans 10% discount. Senior Discount 10%. Davis Home Services is one of the top ranked contractors in the area. Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal when completing any job. We offer solutions to multiple service needs.Recent Review:The decks are beautiful. They were right on time. It was everything I could hope for.Nadine C.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:Residential Construction
- Business Description:Handyman work, General Contracting services, with over 25 years experience. Fully insured. Our motto "No job too big, no job too small" We are a small husband and wife owned business, therefore able to offer competitive pricing while keeping the quality of work high. We have a dedicated well trained crew
- Business Description:Fully Insured 20+ years experience 24 hour emergency service No extra charge for nights or weekendsRecent Review:unknownDaniel S.
- Business Description:We are here in your neighborhood to service all of your Heating, AC, Plumbing, and Electrical needs. Air conditioning and Heating repair service or replacement for residential homes and manufacture homes.Recent Review:I called Ram Air to install a new central air conditioning unit in my modular home. After installation there was a strong odor of burning rubber which made me sick. I called the owner and he came out and did something and said it was fixed. It was not, as soon as the unit came on the same odor was still there. He said it would stop after the unit was run for awhile. It has not stopped and I cannot run the unit due to the strong noxious odor. I called back and he said there was nothing he could and to stop calling him and hung up. I called the manufacture, Carrier and they gave me the name of qualified installer in the area. He said the odor was coming from burning rubber on the coil as the installer had used to much heat when connecting the lines. I called the coil manufacture and they said the same thing. The manufacture said the coil was under a parts warranty but that did not include labor which would be very expensive. I emailed Ram Air, as he would not answer my phone calls and advised him of the conversations I had and he never answered me. I am going to have to hire another installer to correct his mistakes at considerable cost to me. In the meantime I have no A/C. I can not use it due to the strong odor which is making me sickTom N.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..Recent Review:On Jan 9th I ordered a 4 drawer AMSEC Stor it Cabinet AND two AMSEC Jewelry inserts 1375033 from Indehomes that were advertised on their website. I did receive the cabinet on Jan 23, but without the two ordered jewelry inserts. <br /> I called and talked to Andrea about it and shortly after that I received, without notice, a refund for the inserts. I did manage to get her on the phone and she said she would check into it. I then received an email telling me they were discontinued and she could not find them. <br /> I wrote her back telling her that AMSEC had 18 in stock and even gave her the phone number to call. I again didn't hear back from her, and she wouldn't answer the phone, so I had to call her from a number she wouldn't recognize. She did answer and she sounded so sincere when she said she would really check into it. However, to this day I have never heard back from her. <br /> In the mean time, I ordered them from another company (and paid more for them) but received them in 8 days. <br /> They were very nice on the phone the few time I could get a hold of them; however I would have appreciated sincerity instead! <br /> They rarely answered their phones and I never used their Live Chat when anyone was there even though I tried many times. <br /KAREN M.
- Business Description:Additional website - www.kwdelectric.com. Family owned. Additional services - Outdoor lighting repair, ceiling fans, lighting design, exhaust fans, electrical design, safety GFCI outlets, lamp replacement, pv solar install, hot tub wiring, energy saving lighting, saunas & steam bath’s, flat screen tv outlets, pool wiring, service upgrades, recessed lighting, 24 hr emergency service calls, new additions, basment wiring, indoor & outdoor electrical wiring including pools, hot tubs, garages, bar..Recent Review:It never started because after 6 messages he never returned my calls.Anthony R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- North Chili
ceiling fan installers in Kent
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Genesee Country Residential Services3932 Hunn Rd
Alexander, New York
- Genesee Country Residential Services
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JP Home Services
- KWD Electric Inc38 lake oniad Dr
Wappingers Falls, New York
- KWD Electric Inc
- Lewis Electric and Power218 Lake St. Plaza
Penn Yan, New York
- Lewis Electric and Power
- Ram Air Heating & Air Conditioning16 Minnesota Ave
Queensbury, New York
- Ram Air Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Honey-Do Handy Woman673 Whittier Rd
Spencerport, New York
- The Honey-Do Handy Woman
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St