Schultz & Sons Contracting

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2012

481 Winslow Rd

Churchville, NY 14428

We thank Angie's list customers for our recognition of the coveted Super Service Award for 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2018. If your fun and reasonable those are the two qualities we look for in our future clients. We at Schultz & Sons believe that the journey is far more important than the destination, but hey, why not make the destination great too. That's what we enjoy the most , a great project where you felt value and honor along the way, and can experience your creativity along with ours. Most of our clients become our life long friends and we cherish that privilege way more than things. We thank Angie's list for expanding our friendships over these last 5 years and look forward to a great future working together to provide excellence ....

handyman (80)roofing (15)tile installation (14)woodworking (13)general contractors (12)home remodeling (9)decks & porches (9)interior painting (7)flooring (7)drywall (7)plumbers (6)basement remodeling (3)

03/06/2021

Went very smoothly. Bathroom looks great

Description of Work
Bathroom floor and toilet install

Category contractors,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/30/2021

Great! Doug and his team did a great job, the TV looks amazing. They took their time and made sure the job was done properly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Mounted TV to a brick wall

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

12/31/2020

My project included: tearing up 30+ year old rugs, installing vinyl planks, ripping out horrible wood paneling along the walls and replacing with drywall, and taking out and adjusting the ceiling panel framework from 2x4 to 2x2. I would recommend Schultz & Sons to anyone I know and would hire again. Doug was very professional and honest to work with. I trusted what he told me and believed that he ...

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Review for Schultz & Sons Contracting - 481 Winslow Rd, Churchville, NY - 39111185

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was such a wonderful experience working for such kind and understanding people such as yourselves. I wish you all the health and happiness to you and your growing family in the new year.

11/23/2020

Great. We've had Doug do work in our house before. He does a great job. We will use him again

Description of Work
Replaced basement carpeting

Category contractors,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/28/2020

It went very well. They arrived on time, and completed the job quickly. They cleaned up the work area.

Description of Work
Repaired a detached towel rack in my shower, and touched up/repaired grout and caulk.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

09/12/2020

GREAT Professional; took loots of pictures to show what he was talking about; since repair I have not had problem and we've had several torrential downpours. Would use him for other needs.

Description of Work
roof repair

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

09/04/2020

I reached out to Doug after another contractor cancelled at the last minute. It was urgent that I get the upper part of the house stained before the new roof went on - giving Doug just a couple days notice. He showed up and did an amazing job! I will be contracting him to finish staining the house and garage! Thank you for assuring me that there are still people out there that really care! I can’t...

Description of Work
Repair and stain siding

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Review for Schultz & Sons Contracting - 481 Winslow Rd, Churchville, NY - 38851631

It was a wonderful pleasure to help. Thanks for the donation of an amazing future fairy house😀

07/24/2020

Excellent experience. Removed old carpet and installed new vinyl plank flooring. Responsive and great workmanship.

Description of Work
Install vinyl plank flooring.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

06/12/2020

Shed roof replacement was completed in less than two hours. Clean up was top notch. Nice job! Soffits were re-attached nicely.

Description of Work
Shed roof needed to be replaced. Soffits needed to be re-attached

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

05/15/2020

Very well. Tub removed for beautiful walk-in tiled shower.. New tile floor installed. Perfect grouting. Commode and pedestal sink installed. New electrical outlets and lighting installed. Very neat and clean. Highly professional and great communication. Very happy with finished project and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

thank you, Love our Angie's list people.

Handyman and Remodeling

we are not certified for abatement of asbestos

Check, Financing Available