What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Highland, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Highland
- D Rohde Heating, Plumbing and ACDan, Mike and the team arrived right on schedule. They removed a 36yr old oil boiler with ease. It was big, bulky and took up a lot of space in the room. They replaced it with their recommended Navien Combi Boiler. This small, wall hung unit is strong enough to provide heat and hot water to the entire house, ON DEMAND! All the new connections are all on the wall and to be honest, compared to the old unit, IT'S BEAUTIFUL. They cared about the details of function, look and space. They worked fast as a true team. The work would have been completed in just 3 days if it wasn't for waiting on the pipe line company. When the cold weather hit we weren't getting enough hot water. After one phone call to Dan, Mike came right over and turned the temp. up on the boiler. They had set the hot water temp. to summer conditions so not to burn my children. That's the kinda guys they are. I feel confidant that if I have a question or concern or if something isn't working right, one phone call is all I need. And that's what you want when having to make a chose!! Thank you guys for a great job! read less
- Dolphin Plumbing Inc.Fabulous! John worked efficiently and to a very high standard. John was able to schedule the work to meet the difficult family schedule. He is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with--as is Jill in the office
- Dolphin Plumbing Inc.John, the owner, arrived promptly and reviewed all the work I needed done. He explained my options clearly, suggested things that I hadn't thought of, and saved me money by telling me when a particular part of the work was unnecessary or could be done in another way. One of the faucet replacements was next to impossible because of the way the sink had been installed, but he found a way around the problem. He worked quickly and neatly; no need to clean up after this guy! All in all a friendly, responsible professional, who I have already scheduled to do some more work. Thanks, John read less
- Jeff Lowe Plumbing, Heating, and Air ConditioningThe estimate was right on target. The work was done beautifully, on time, and passed inspection with no problems. The workmen were very pleasant.
- Michael's Plumbing, Heating & MechanicalsMichael was able to come the day I called. I had a gas odor from my gas fireplace when the gas valve was in the on position. Michael was able to perform tests to find out where the leak was, and was able to determine it was a loose connection and remedied the problem.
- Go Green Express Home Servicesoverall very happy with company, service technician was excellent, they should give him a raise !
- Jeff Lowe Plumbing, Heating, and Air ConditioningAs far as plumbing is concerned, Lowe Plumbing, Heating and AC Company to me is the best. They did a fabulous job in installing the gas fire place. I chose them because, first of all, they are punctual. They are neat. I trust them to walk into my house and take care of a problem. I had them install my heater, five years ago. I have them out to check on my air-conditioning unit every year. They also check my heater every year. They have also put in toilets for me. They are a little on the pricey side but their work is always good and I can trust them. If I call them now with a problem, they would be here today, if it was something I needed done today. One doesn't find that kind of service anymore. Well, they are not cheap. One has to pay for their labor; it's not over expensive either. I had gone to several others and they couldn't't even quote me the price on the installation job for the gas fire place because it was a very difficult thing to put in. I live in a town house and the lines of the gas goes up through my attic, then outside and then down to my fire place. So it was not an easy job. It was an all day job. The people from Lowe Plumbing, Heating and AC Company are fabulous. I always have used them in the past and I will keep using them for any job related to plumbing or heating read less
- Michael's Plumbing, Heating & MechanicalsCommunicated well. Prompt. Knowledgeable. Professional.
- Go Green Express Home ServicesPhil came out and assesed the situation. He thouroughly explained to me all of my options and gave me written prices from his upfront pricing guide. This was bice because the pricr would not go up and I would not pay anymore than my neighbors did for the same service. He was very clean and professional and the system has saved me money! I srtongly recomend this company to anyone who doesn't have time to wait around for the plumber, hvac guy and lokes to have things fixed the first time. Very plesed! read less
- Go Green Express Home ServicesExcellent quality. Did exactly what we asked. I would definitely use them again.
Gas Leak Repair Services in Highland
- Business Description:At JSP Home Services, their Kingston plumbers and HVAC technicians are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and will get the job done right the first time. They have over 50 years of combined experience helping individuals with matters such as bursting pipes, leaking toilets, backed sewage, broken HVAC systems, and more. They understand that emergencies can happen at any time, which is why they’re available 24/7. The Better Business Bureau gave JSP Home Services an A+ rating, whi.. read lessRecent Review:The guy did work but they overcharged me and sent someone to my house without his parts, I think they charged me for his time going to the storeRay O.
- Business Description:If your overflowing toilet causing your wallet to drain, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Poughkeepsie today. Our highly trained plumbers in Poughkeepsie have the tools and technology to not only accurately diagnose the cause and root of the problem but to create lasting solutions. We understand your time is precious, which is why we work quickly and efficiently. Our team is available 24/7 to handle everything from broken pipes to clogged drains read lessRecent Review:Over $500.00 for less then 3 hours work. Get second estimatejim d.
- Business Description:Serving the Mid-Hudson Valley, NY area for 30 years, we at Nash Bros. Oil Distribution, Inc. are experts in installing residential boilers, furnaces, water heaters, and air conditioners. Our certified technicians are available to service all makes and models of oil heating systems and cooling systems for your year-round home comfort. As your local fuel and energy service provider, we understand how important it is to have a full-service company you can trust for around-the-clock assistance w.. read lessRecent Review:Nash Bros. Oil company was recommended to me 2 years ago. I am very happy with their services. Finally I have a peace of mind about my heating and AC system. I especially recommend Ken, the technician who is very experienced and pinpoints problems and finds solutions quickly. I appreciate his work read lessKrystyna S.
- Business Description:You are in safe waters with us! High quality plumbing and heating repairs and installations, Knowledgeable and friendly service, Reasonable rates. Available 24/7 for emergencies. Our service will make you flip!Recent Review:John, Was on time, explained what needed to be done, Adjusted pitch of piping and added a shut off valve to to prevent any issue in the future. Quick and clean.Matthew C.
- Business Description:Licensed Plumber serving satisfied customers for the past 28 years. We offer solutions from minor to the most complex plumbing and heating problems. Super Service Award Winner from 2013-2018! All of my work is guaranteed. We service residential and commercial properties read lessRecent Review:Some very old pipes started leaking after a previous contractor had moved them. Was able to come out the evening I called and give me estimates, options, and a lot of useful info the same day. Completed a lot of pipe replacement that same week and then came out the following week for an extra job hooking up an old outdoor faucet into the new piping. New pipes looking excellent, a real pro, highly recommended read lessR H.
- Business Description:Founded in Kingston, NY in 1912, Lowe Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning has provided four generations of the finest products and service to Ulster County and the Hudson Valley. Our fleet of over 20 service vehicles is ready to assist you 24 hours a day, any day of the year. Our technicians are courteous and continually trained in new techniques and emerging technologies. We offer expertise in both repair and new installations, residential or commercial. Residential repairs include a 2-ye.. read lessRecent Review:They came out within a couple of hours and did a great job.RICHARD E.
- Business Description:A local family owned business with over 20 years of experience, we install seamless gutters, high end gutter systems, gutter guards, leaf protection systems, and offer complete gutter maintenance and cleanings. We have the needed experience to handle your gutter projects in New York's unique climate. Rainbow Seamless Gutters is experienced in completing any type of project, from the simple straight forward job to the most demanding and complex. We take pride in our reputation for reliable, pr.. read lessRecent Review:Chris, his son Noah, and the rest of the crew were superb! So professional, so polite. They were fantastic and we are thrilled with the work. Thanks to all!!!Michael W.
- Business Description:D. Rohde Heating, Plumbing and AC LLC is a fully insured Heating Service company that provides affordable top quality services to the Hudson Valley, including parts of Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange Counties. This family owned company has decades of experience and will always arrive at your home with a smile and with all of the tools and knowledge necessary to take care of any plumbing and heating problem, big or small. We have no minimal trip charge and our pricing is designed to protect the .. read lessRecent Review:I used D. Rhode Heating, Plumbing and AC for two projects. First was an installation of a new air conditioning and heat pump unit. From beginning to end everyone we dealt with were courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Dan was very helpful thoroughly explaining our options and giving us a fair estimate. The office staff were always friendly and helpful when we called them. Jeff, Dwayne and crew did a great job in the removal and installation of the new unit. They were very respectful and cleaned up thoroughly when the job was completed. The second project was the installation of a new well tank. Jamie was very professional and knowledgeable and also did a great job with the installation and cleanup. I would highly recommend D. Rhode read lessRuss M.
- Business Description:Emergency Service Available! EZ HVAC & Plumbing is a family owned and operated business with 24 hour a day 7 days a week full service company. From your every day leaky faucet to a top of the line high efficiency wall hung boiler there is no task to big or to small. with a combined 55 years of service and repair knowledge. We demand quality over quantity to provide the highest level of comfort for our clients, We stand by our motto "Quality service at its finest read lessRecent Review:It was a big job that had a few hurdles to get past, but Dale and his crew worked very hard and stayed until the job was done ( way past business hours) everything promised was done, they all cleaned up after job was completed . And his pricing was fair. Very happy read lessEdwina S.
- Business Description:I Have 3 well trained enployees plus myself . I provide free estimates and take credit cardsRecent Review:John came 6/2, stopped dripping faucets, cut hole in downstairs ceiling and tightened brass nut, said we were all set. I was impressed with his manner and aptitude, but...... Leak seemed better until we used the tub 6/3 when the faucets were dripping again and the leak was worse than before. Called them 6/4, made date for 6/9 which they never showed for (they never called until after I left not so nice message); they were supposed to call 6/10 @ 8 a.m., but it's now 6/12 and no word from them! Guess they didn't want to finish the job they supposedly fixed last week read lessDebbie D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- New Paltz
- Hyde Park
- High Falls
- Pleasant Valley
- Ulster Park
- Wappingers Falls
- New Hamburg
- Salt Point
- Port Ewen
- Castle Point
gas repair services in Highland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EZ HVAC & Plumbing1050 Morton Blvd
Kingston, New York
- EZ HVAC & Plumbing
- F&F Plumbing and Heating3 Westview Terrace
Poughkeepsie, New York
- F&F Plumbing and Heating
- ISE Plumbing & Heating5 Schoolhouse Ln
Poughkeepsie, New York
- ISE Plumbing & Heating
- Kimlin Energy Services Co Inc14 Steves Lane PO Box 218
Gardiner, New York
- Kimlin Energy Services Co Inc
- Nash Bros Oil1650 Route 9G
Hyde Park, New York
- Nash Bros Oil
- T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Drains3365 Rte 9
Cold Spring, New York
- Tom Sutton Electrical Plumbing & Heating542 Glasco Tpke
Saugerties, New York
- T. Webber Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Drains
- Your Vision Contractors25 Rocky Rd
Hopewell Junction, New York
- Your Vision Contractors