Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Fishkill, NY
There are 4 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Fishkill
- Kevins Power Equipment RepairThe snow blower didn't work. Kevin picked it and the lawn mower up and returned them, repaired, within a reasonable amount of time this past fall. Today was the first time I needed to use the snow blower. Due to my error, I must confess, it wouldn't work for me. I called Kevin and left a message about the problem. Though it is Sunday, Kevin called back promptly and offered to come right away from his place an hour away. While we were on the phone Kevin suggested I look at the snow blower to make sure I had the fuel turned on. As it turns out, I didn't! I explained that I'd try running the machine again and I'd call back if I still needed him. Well it started right up and ran fine. When I called Kevin back to explain that the machine is working, he said he'd be perfectly willing to stop by and to call him if I needed any help, any time. That's the way to run a business! I haven't run the lawn mower yet but I feel confident that Kevin will stick behind his work if I have a problem
- Kevins Power Equipment RepairKevin was great to work with. Came to my house to pick up my non-working snow blower, gave me an estimate and time when he would be done. He did everything as promised and I have used him twice now. Highly recommended!
- Kevins Power Equipment RepairI had this Gator serviced by the dealer and even though I paid for it they didn't fix it. Kevin is a rare find - a guy that has his own business and does his own work. After discovering and fixing multiple issues with the fuel and air supply Kevin had this Gator humming like it's a new machine. If you have anything with an engine that needs repair or tuning I would not go anywhere else but to Kevin. He's my first call from now on. We should also go the extra mile to support this type of personal, professional high-quality work
- Sears Appliance RepairThey were always good. They’re always on time, fair prices, and convenience that they come to the house. The interactions with them was very good. The work done was very good.
- G & G HOUSE OF WHEELSReally, really well! In the past we have struggled to find reliable, good service for our outdoor equipment. G&G did everything we asked, kept us informed, and at least the snow blower works perfectly! (Haven't had a chance to try the back up generator...fortunately...or the lawn mower...mow snow???) I am 100% pleased with their work and will continue to call on them for any servicing needed on our outdoor equipment. It's a pleasure and a relief to find service people who can be relied upon and trusted
- J And R Small EngineRay arrived on time with his mobile repair truck/trailer and set up shop in my drive way. My snow blower needed routine maintenance as well as repair and his service exceeded expectations. He also ordered new chains for the tires. I'm writing this review now in February because after several uses this season, my old snowblower is a pleasure to use
- The Mower Depot, Inc. dba Mowers and MoreGreat. I purchased the weed wacker from them. I made an error changing the heads. They repaired it free of charge. Try that at Home Depot or Lowes. I purchased my lawn tractor and weed wacker here. Their prices were cheaper than the big boxes, and the people are as polite as can be.
- CONWAY'S LAWN & POWER EQUIPMENT INCWhen I first called to see if he had in stock the model and brand of the mower I wanted, Mike was not available. But his staff took my number and said that he would call. Within an hour , actually less than an hour, Mike did call back. He discussed the mower I had inquired about which he did have in stock. He asked a lot of questions about how large of a lot I had and what my need for this type of mower was. I explained that I had a very small lot but it was on multiple levels. Being a senior citizen I could not move a traditional mower that weight so much to these different levels. But the mower that I wanted, was very light weight and perfect for my needs. I made an appointment with Mike to go to the shop to view the mower. Mike explained how the mower started everything about it, how to charge the battery. I decided that this was exactly what I was looking for and made the purchase. He showed me how to fold it and put it in the trunk of my car for transport home. When I got the mower home , it it really was exactly what I had been looking for. And much to my surprise , I received a thank you note in the mail thanking me for having done business with them. Inviting me if I had any further questions or needs please feel free to call at any time. It was nice to see the common courtesy still exist. I would highly recommend this mower shop to anyone
- ANGEL'S POWER EQUIPMENTRecommended - support local independent business here in Dutchess. Angel has excellent product knowledge and will fit the product to your need. At first I hesitated with his suggestion then I listened and made the right choice.
- Kevins Power Equipment RepairProfessional, friendly, accurate and trustworthy! Very honest person and patient person to deal with!!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Fishkill
- Business Description:I've been a locksmith and handyman since 2005. I have experience with residential and commercial locks of all types. I can repair, install, assemble and do many other chores. My prices are competitive. My fee is $120 for the 1st hour and $60 per hour after. My main focus is to ensure that my customers are very satisfied with the service I provideRecent Review:New move in services were needs. Prompt fast service would definitely recommend!scott r.
- Business Description:We at Cea's Auto Repair Service Incorporated (C.A.R.S. INC.)strive to give our customer the best possible service at a fair price.We are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment available.So our customers don't have to bring thier vehicle back to the dealer if the check engine light or the A.B.S. light should happen to appear on.They can be confident that we can accurately diagnose and repair the problemRecent Review:They have been very good and are reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them and I would go to them again.Lynne T.
- Business Description:Kevins power equipment repair is operated by Kevin Muntz, a long time outdoor power equipment technician. I have a small shop located in Pine Bush NY. I work on a wide range of machines & concentrate on doing thorough repairs for all my customers. I want my customers to be happy & have a reliable great running machine when they have a repair done, & always remember me when they need something in the future. My labor rate is very reasonable & my prices are great compared to many bigger dealers..Recent Review:The snow blower didn't work. Kevin picked it and the lawn mower up and returned them, repaired, within a reasonable amount of time this past fall. Today was the first time I needed to use the snow blower. Due to my error, I must confess, it wouldn't work for me. I called Kevin and left a message about the problem. Though it is Sunday, Kevin called back promptly and offered to come right away from his place an hour away. While we were on the phone Kevin suggested I look at the snow blower to make sure I had the fuel turned on. As it turns out, I didn't! I explained that I'd try running the machine again and I'd call back if I still needed him. Well it started right up and ran fine. When I called Kevin back to explain that the machine is working, he said he'd be perfectly willing to stop by and to call him if I needed any help, any time. That's the way to run a business! I haven't run the lawn mower yet but I feel confident that Kevin will stick behind his work if I have a problemAnita M.
- Business Description:With over 5 years of professional handyman experience, here to provide handyman services, fixups for your home.Recent Review:It went very well. He was very professional and polite.Celina v.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:if you need your lawn cleaned or mowed i can do that! If a big storm just hit i can clean up sticks and leaves; or if you need your lawn mowed i can do that too!
- Business Description:We have been in the business for over 25 Years. We are a ROCK SOLID Company. With a Large Indoor & Outdoor Showroom, We are able to show some of our work.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a small engine repair shop. We fix and maintain all gas powered equipment. We get Landscapers in and out in a timely manner, so they can continue to work.Recent Review:There was no response to my request for informationjudy h.
- Business Description:Additional e-mails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org See website for additional e-mails. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Adams is run like a very and quot;well oiled machineand quot;. The staff are knowledgable and professional. The store is frequently quite crowded, but despite the volume, there is rarely more than one person waiting in line at the registers. The registers are all open and baggers are called up front whenever the store is busy so that the customer does not have to wait. This is a store that truly believes that the and quot;customer comes firstand quot;. <br /Susan D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Castle Point
- Wappingers Falls
- New Hamburg
- Hopewell Junction
- Cold Spring
- Cornwall On Hudson
- Vails Gate
- New Windsor
- Putnam Valley
- Highland Falls
lawn mower repair shops in Fishkill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bedrock Landscaping & Masonry, Inc.1867 Route 55
Lagrangeville, New York
- Bedrock Landscaping & Masonry, Inc.
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Green Pastures LandscapingP.O.Box 705
Hyde Park, New York
- Green Pastures Landscaping
- Kevins Power Equipment Repair329 Oregon Trail
PINE BUSH, New York
- Kevins Power Equipment Repair
- MSM Semper Fi Services65 Paggi Ter
Wappinger Falls, New York
- MSM Semper Fi Services
- NORTHEAST 4X4'S PLUS LLC3977 ROUTE 32
Saugerties, New York
- NORTHEAST 4X4'S PLUS LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- STEVE'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR145 SOUTH AVE
Poughkeepsie, New York
- STEVE'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR
- Tyler Adamson Handyman Service1 Kent Street
Beacon, New York
- Tyler Adamson Handyman Service
- Yurchak Contracting30 Carroll St
- Yurchak Contracting