Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Cobleskill, NY
There are 10 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Cobleskill
- Simons Heating & CoolingLong day of work for Eric Smith and Logan Duers. Both men were courteous, knowledgeable and very willing to answer our less than knowledgeable questions and help us understand the issue and solutions. Would highly recommend Eric for any maintenance and repair work. He was at our home for two days.
- Fredonia Heating & PlumbingThey're courteous. Always on time and reliable in providing me information and solutions. Their office staff were really nice. They're just really a good people.
- A & A ElectricExceptionally well - outstanding performance on a complex job with very tight deadlines. Highly knowledgeable and professional.
- Simons Heating & CoolingWe had our AC go out and contacted another company and due to a communication error on their end, they didn't show up. We arrived home after being away for the weekend to find out they didn't come to fix the AC and temps were in the 90s. We called Simons on Sunday afternoon and Ken C. came that evening. He was quick to diagnose and repair the issue and was very professional and nice to work with. He took time to explain what he was doing and was nice enough to answer my many questions. We will definitely use Simons again and request Ken as our technician
- QC Mechanical Inc.Quinten did above and beyond of what we expected. He was very professional but yet very personable. He was honest about al prices and what he would have to do. He got the job done in a very timely manner. I could not be happier with the services from QC Mechanical! I will recommend to everyone I know
- QC Mechanical Inc.QC Mechanical was very helpful and professional. Owner was very responsive and came out right away to look at my unit . This company is very hard working and efficient. 10/10 would recommend
- Express Plumbing & Heat ServiceVery professional service, knows what he's doing, gets the job done as quickly as possible, and well. Couldn't recommend more. Maybe pay a little more, but get the job done right.
- Dishaw Plumbing,Heating & ACFantastic fast and friendly service. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Our boiler went out and after inspection he presented all of the options available . Terry also offered us the loan of portable heaters for the house so we would have heat. We could repair our 30year old system or replace it for not much more and bring everything up to current standards. They ordered the new system and installed it. We also had them replace our hot water tank and it was still significantly less than a previous quote from one of the bigger companies for just the furnace.. Terry called me the next morning to make sure everything was wondering properly and to schedule a follow-up to double check everything. Service of this quality is hard to find. I would highly recommend using them for any of the services that they offer. We will be having them do our insulation very soon
- A-1 Heating and Cooling EnterprisesMy dad said that the work was completed and he was very satisfied with the customer service and promptness of the appointment.
- Simons Heating & CoolingTechnician Ken Colon did a great job patiently answering my hundreds of questions. He was extremely knowledgeable on every aspect of my system setup and was able to offer realistic advice for future upgrades. Thanks Ken.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Cobleskill
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning D A. Bennett Service Experts. Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning was established with the understanding of providing customers with the most excellent heating and cooling practices in the industryRecent Review:Worker was extremely curt, would not answer questions without rolling of his eyes and answering in disgust. He found comfort in using fowl language, at that point I told him I was not going to tolerate it, he also insinuated I was a liar on 3 different occasions re. work done by RJD and was insistent to see paper work @ 2 a.m., he also informed me that the workers that were here before him did not know what he knows and that they mislead me! NEVER, NEVER again!!! I was in tears by the time he left! Being redundant ... NEVER, NEVER again!!Chris S.
- Business Description:Whether you have plumbing or heating issues call a professional AJL plumbing & heating to get the job done. We provide professional plumbing and heating in Ostego & Schoharie county both residential and commercial needs. No matter what the size of the job is, we are prepared to complete your plumbing job immediately. We will provide you with prompt, professional, installation, maintenance and repair services. We are dedicated to serving all of your plumbing needs in an honest and ethical mann..
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:25+ Years of Plumbing, Heating and A/C Service with Certified Technicians Serving the Hudson Valley Since 1989. Our company was built on three main principles: Quality, Honesty and Reliability. We have a full service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning company with certified service technicians and master plumbing experience. We perform our trade to the Residential, Commercial and light Industrial workplace
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charge. No additional service fee. After hours charge applies. Additional phone - (518) 343-1068.
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Hi Angie's List member! We know how hard it is to find a responsible and trustworthy contractor- that's why you joined Angie's List! Here at The Climate Chief, we adhere to simple guidelines of respect, integrity, and responsibility. Showing up on time for appointments, performing the work that we contract to do, and standing behind our company warranty helps homeowners trust that we will be there when you need us. Homeowners (like YOU) should expect this, and we, as contractors need to ear..Recent Review:House was built in 1890, 2800 SF, 3 bed room 2 bath and heating and cooling it was a struggle. I had enough, enough of wasting my money on fuel(350 gallons + a month), pellets (2 pellet stoves), and trying to keep the thermostat set on 78-80 degrees in hopes it would be 64 degrees upstairs where my kids, and newborn sleep. I entered all my information into Home Advisor(Angi) and I found Mark Reed and his company on this website. I then read all the reviews this company had, then read the reviews on the other companies the website recommended. I found that Mark and his crew were best suited for the undertaking that was about to take place in my home. Mark and his son Gary met me at my house within a couple days and we spent 3 hours walking my home, studying the problems and climbing in the attic. I received a quote from Mark in person and I asked them to start as soon as possible. The crew was great, kept a clean work space and understanding about all my concerns of them working in the house at the same time my family and I were living there. The project took over 2 weeks to complete, and as the project was nearing the end I could feel the changes almost immediately. I could walk up the stairs and it was the same temp though out the house, even though it was 20 degrees outside. All my thermal barriers were met, and exceeded. Out with all the old insulation(and much more), and in with all new blown-in -R60! The crew exceeded my expectations, and Mark was there on and off checking in. While I was at work, I received pictures and updates throughout the day and the communication was nice. Even with the crews in my house working for the month of February I burned over 90 less gallons of fuel at month. That was with over a week and half of no insulation in the attic at all, holes in my walls, a hole in my gable end for access, crew guys in and out all day, and outside temperatures between 12*-31* degrees. I would contract with The Climate Chief again. I hope this helps the next person looking to save money long term, and I hope everyone has the same blessed experience that my family and I had as wellJohn K.
- Business Description:When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is be..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Howes Cave
- Sharon Springs
- Cherry Valley
- Palatine Bridge
- Fort Plain
HVAC Contractors in Cobleskill, NY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. Tompkins and Sons Heating and Cooling169 Lawton Rd
Howes Cave, New York
- ADK Construction and Electric123 Lorraine Drv.
Schoharie, New York
- ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS117 FOREST LAKE RD
Warrensburg, New York
- AJL Plumbing and Heating115 Lake Rd
Worcester, New York
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Anderson Water Systems Inc79 Saginaw Dr
Rochester, New York
- Anderson-Shortell616 W State St
Olean, New York
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aslan Plumbing & Mechanical Services5715 Royalton Center Rd
Gasport, New York
- Astar Heating & Air Conditioning Inc36 Wes Warren Dr
Middletown, New York
- Automotive Technology of West Islip836 Union Blvd
West Islip, New York
- A. Tompkins and Sons Heating and Cooling
- Bottini Fuel2785 W Main St
Wappingers Falls, New York
- Bottini Fuel
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.83 Olcott Rd S
BIG FLATS, New York
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Mattice Mechanical, LLC
Palatine Bridge, New York
- Mattice Mechanical, LLC
- Ram Air Heating & Air Conditioning16 Minnesota Ave
Queensbury, New York
- Reinhardt Home Heating3919 State Hwy 23
West Oneonta, New York
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- Roland J Down Service Experts13 AIRPORT RD
Schenectady, New York
- Russell M. Wade Building Contractor LLC4 North Road
Fort Ann, New York
- Ram Air Heating & Air Conditioning
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York