Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Boonville, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Boonville
- TEKTON CONSTRUCTION, LLCThe entire TekTon crew was very professional. They worked quickly and the quality of their work was on point. We were extremely pleased with the overall project, and have had so many compliments on our patio. We can’t recommend TekTon services enough!
- Rashford MasonryWe have had a need for masonry work five times over the 27 years we have owned our home. The last mason (the fourth we had tried), who came last year to replace two broken concrete slabs and sections of our front stairs, did such a sloppy job that the areas looked worse than they did before he started; he pledged to return this spring to repair things, and never showed up. When we sought another option, Ross and Bill Rashford came recommended by another tradesman at our home. They responded immediately to our call, came promptly to review our needs, and gave a reasonable estimate for the work to be done (replacing our front stairs, replacing several concrete slabs around our pool, and fixing the mess left by the prior year's mason). When the poor weather this spring deterred them from starting, they kept in touch with us to let us know when they would be coming to work. Ross and Bill showed up on time, worked diligently to get the promised work done, and got it completed efficiently and effectively. Their determination to do a thorough job was admirable, cleaning up all debris, filling in all the dirt that got removed, and even reseeding those areas. They were compulsive about ensuring that everything looked perfect! There is no question that we would use the Rashfords again for any future masonry needs. They were conscientious, professional, and thorough
- Aplus ServicesIt went smoothly. Their guys are hardworkers, showed up early, and worked efiiciently. They were neat and very approachable. I would definitely recommend them. They're a newer company but all the guys were very knowledgeable.
- Putrello and Sons and Daughter MasonaryHeld to the estimate - work was completed quickly and professionally. Brickwork was excellent. Overall very satisfied. Guaranteed his work will check back in the spring to make sure there are no issues.
- MASONRY WORKERcalled for estimate, owner came out soon after call, after reviewing several other estimates, chose masonry worker. crew came out a day earlier than estimated start date and 2 days later we had a gorgeous new wider driveway. very pleased! we chose to have a 6" pour as we plan to park a boat and truck and wanted to preclude any possible cracking. next few winters will tell us if we made the right choice. matt always called us back the same day we had questions.recommend highly
- Putrello and Sons and Daughter MasonaryHaving purchased a home that was vacant for 10 years, my wife and I are constantly uncovering new, often unwelcome surprises. After removing old paneling in the basement, we discovered that part of the concrete block foundation wall was heaving inward, as the apparent result of frost damage. Two contractors looked at the problem and made us feel as if the house was ready to collapse. They indicated that the house would need to be jacked up, and the entire wall rebuilt, even though the damage was limited to an area of approximately 4' x 6'. Their estimated repair costs ranged between $6,000 and $8,000. When Andy arrived, he immediately put me at ease by indicating that the damage was relatively minor, and could easily be fixed in one afternoon. Best of all, his quoted price of $450 put a smile on my face. Andy and two employees arrived when scheduled, and completely repaired the wall within a few hours. They were neat, laying drop cloth where needed, and left the basement cleaner than it was when they arrived. He even had the patience to show me how to repair minor cracks in the grout lines myself. I can't say enough good things about Andy's professionalism and honesty. He has been in the masonary business for over 40 years, and came highly recommended by a neighbor and a few co-workers. He definitely lived up to his reputation as a craftsman and more importantly, a man of honesty and integrity
- Branck Construction CoThis company is a pleasure to work with. It is a family run business. Rocco Branck is a very polite gentleman. He arrived with his immediate family to check the job and gave me a verbal estimate. A written estimate arrived the next day. After an initial deposit, work began as soon as the weather broke (it was early spring in upstate ny) the job was completed in two days
- Putrello and Sons and Daughter MasonaryUnlike so many in this field, Andy will tell you when everything is just fine the way it is. And when work does need to be done, he gives you the most professional job at a fraction of what the many hucksters out there will charge. Andy assured me that the bowing was common in these homes and not a problem. He pointed out that none of the exterior walls were even supporting the house. Andy did the work for under $1,000--including some work that he insisted I didn't need. He insisted on meeting with the buyers personally and explaining to them how the other masons had misled them. No one has more experience than Andy--especially with older construction. After hearing him out, they were convinced and the sale went through
- The Masonry Worker IncMr. Taverne and his staff were very patient and helpful while I considered the colors, patterns and dimensions. His crew was very polite and professional. Not being familiar with the process, I regret that I did not know enough to cover my front door and flower arrangement with plastic to avoid the powder/process which coats everything before it is sealed. I would have removed the decorations
- Branck Construction CoWork was completed within a week of getting the estimate ahead of schedule. When they left, they cleaned up after themselves and left the area better than they found it. I will not hesitate to use their services again the future.
Masonry Contractors in Boonville
- Business Description:Tekton Construction LLC is a company built on trust right here in CNY. We uphold the trust and integrity needed to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. From the foundation to the roof our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We achieve this through the highest level of craftsmanship, attention to detail and effective communication with our clients. Tekton is fully insured & accredited by the Better Business BureauRecent Review:It was excellent. They were very professional, friendly, they were proficient, and the quality was very good. The company was run very well and I have nothing bad to say.Kelly C.
- Business Description:At Greystone Construction, each concrete contractor understands the importance of providing excellent concrete services. We know that you need concrete structures that make your investment worthwhile. We strive to always: Provide honest information on every aspect of our services Make fair recommendations based on more than 20 years of experience Offer all services for affordable prices Our hard work in these respects has earned our clients' recommendations and repeated business. We're proud ..Recent Review:Very professional and all work completed was excellent.Elaine P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. Hard workers, good cost, and very pleased with what they provided.Al S.
- Business Description:Financing Available & Credit Cards AcceptedRecent Review:During today’s torrential rain I noticed my sump pump was not working! B-Dry systems had done my basement work 4 and 1/2 years ago and installed the pump. One phone call and within 2 hours Ron came over and checked it and had it running again in 5 minutes with a smile! Excellent customer service and follow up. Last words as he went out the door call any further problems call us back! I highly recommend this his company! Thank yoDawn V.
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would..Recent Review:We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basementNancy L.
- Business Description:Dependable. Honest. Reputable. We are a veteran-owned small business serving Central New York, operated by a personable, professional and quality-driven contractor. Jim Simpson Contracting accepts cash, checks and all major credit cardsRecent Review:Was too far out of their area but gave me some references. Felt this was good customer service overall.Sean D.
- Business Description:All work as "quoted" by the owner/operator Michael White, I take pride in my work, and because my name is on every job, 100% customer satisfaction is always the goal, we are fully insured, we Seldomly use subcontractors but when Occasion arises, There is only a select few I will stake my name on, the owner Michael White Will do all final walk-throughs with customer before final payment is madeRecent Review:Mr. White did work for us in June and July 2018. The Good - Mr. White did a very nice job at washing the home with a power washer. The Bad - Mr. White repeatedly postponed the start date of the work and, more importantly, he repeatedly failed to answer phone calls or respond to phone messages (unless they related to his bill being paid). He put the wrong color and the wrong type of stain on our deck and, when this was pointed out to him, he first insisted that we were wrong. Once he realized we were right he never apologized for the error; instead, he blamed us for not letting him know sooner. He assumed no responsibility for anything that went wrong in the job. It is now eight months after the deck was stained, and already the work has deteriorated and the deck is in need of restaining (see photos). A thorough waste of our time, money, and the stress of dealing with such an unreliable, difficult service providerBrad B.
- Business Description:Our company offers customers courteous and professional heating and cooling, electrical, plumbing, and masonry services. We are licensed and fully insured. Contact us for a free estimate.Recent Review:My 72 year old single mom was just taken for $484 and her washer still doesn’t work. Now she’s told not worth it to put any more $$ into it!!! So $485 for NOTHING. Hung up on me when I called on her behalf. Should really be ashamed of himself taking advantage of the elderly. Told him that if he couldn’t help her I was going to write a bad review…he said “go ahead” and hung up on meJudy W.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Any type of HOME IMPROVEMENT that needs to be done, We get the job DONE!! (Painting; Masonry; Landscaping, and Cleaning Services, snow removal, ect... http://troyandmoniquehomeimprovement.vpw...
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Boonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HouseSmart Home and Office Improvement221 Northline Road
Ballston Spa, New York
- HouseSmart Home and Office Improvement
- J.R.S. Builders862 Higby Rd
New Hartford, New York
- JAY-K INDEPENDENT LUMBER CORP8448 Seneca Turnpike
New Hartford, New York
- Jim Simpson Contracting7263 Ritchie Road
Stittville, New York
- JOSEPH PRIORE CONSTRUCTION CO316 ONTARIO ST
Utica, New York
- JS Eggan Construction11653 State Rt. 46
Boonville, New York
- JTI Enterprises607 Harvard Pl
Rome, New York
- J.R.S. Builders
- Wilcox Sealing LLC7068 Rte 20
Waterville, New York
- Wilcox Sealing LLC