Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Avon, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Avon
- Zinks Septic SolutionsWe had a new septic system installed. We were completely impressed with everything: they were professional, responsive, and paid attention to each and every detail. Excellent work!
- Zinks Septic SolutionsPerfect. The complete system was serviced and all problems corrected and tested. The best service I have ever seen for this complicated system.
- Zinks Septic SolutionsInstallation was great. Very professional and reasonably priced. Communication throughout the entire process was great.
- Zinks Septic SolutionsGreat company at a reasonable price. Barry and his team had done a fantastic job hooking up our sewer connection. They showed up on time, when they said they would. They finished the job on time, as they promised they would. It’s the best experience we had dealing with contractors. We would definitely recommend their services
- Chamberlain Septic & SewerGreat experience, and he carefully put the sod back, so I was not left with a big mess like other people have left!
- Chamberlain Septic & SewerWe've used Chamberlain before to clean/drain our septic tank. Unfortunately, the previous owners of our house built a deck directly over the entrance to the septic tank. This only allowed for the hose to enter from the side of the deck instead of directly straight down into the opening. This also prevented the use of the sticks & shovels to really get in there. At the suggestion of Chamberlain from there last visit, I got my handyman to create a nicely made pull out "1 piece" of the deck section covering the entrance hole of the septic tank. During this visit Chamberlain was able to go straight down into the septic tank opening with the various size sticks, shovels, and hoses. The 2 fellas worked their tails off to make sure they got in there and got rid of all the waste! I saw some of the waste (toilet paper & wipes) shooting through the hose like a rocket from time to time. After about 90 minutes of going at it and being very thorough, the job was finally done like it should have been (straight down into the septic tank opening). These guys were just great and the $15.00 Angie's List coupon was honored
- Chamberlain Septic & SewerWonderful, or as wonderful as pumping a septic tank can go. The guy was professional, friendly, and very helpful and I will absolutely call these folks next time.
- Chamberlain Septic & SewerIt went very well. They were efficient and knew what they were doing. They were very cordial and professional. We had called around and their price was on par with everyone else. We decided to use them based on the amount of reviews they had on Angie's List.
- Chamberlain Septic & SewerArrived on time. The workman was polite and experienced - knew exactly where to dig which surprised me as this was the first time I've had the service done. Clean-up and replaced the sod nicely.
- Chamberlain Septic & SewerWe made an appointment with Chamberlain to pump out our septic tank. This was the first time we did this since buying the house 6 years ago. Chamberlain was the company that pumped out for the previous owner when we bought the house, which was one of the reasons we went with them. We didn't have a drawing of the system and didn't know where the tank was located. The system was still working fine but we wanted to pump it out before winter. There was a 3-hour window for the appointment. I had another commitment at the end of that time and, naturally, the driver came just after I left the house. He attempted to locate the tank unsuccessfully and left before I returned. I called Chamberlain and they sent out another driver that afternoon. I showed the driver where the main drain exited the basement and he quickly located the tank. The driver was knowledgeable and the pumpout was uneventful. I appreciated him coming back to take care of us late in the day on Friday
Septic Tank Companies in Avon
- Business Description:We specialize in installing all types of wastewater treatment systems.Recent Review:We had a new septic system installed. We were completely impressed with everything: they were professional, responsive, and paid attention to each and every detail. Excellent work!Geral S.
- Business Description:For your septic, sewer and excavating needs, trust in experience. No problem is too big or small. Call Chamberlain Septic and Sewer today for quality customer service you can count on and advice you can trust. Family owned business for over 40 yearsRecent Review:Still waiting for another estimate.Donald O.
- Business Description:At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us..Recent Review:We woke up to water flooded the basement and I had called Jim at Valley Mechanical and he came right out to look what was wrong and then he had a crew here within hour with new tank and all equipment to change my very old tank out with a new one which they had switched from propane to electric and they were very quick at there work and very professional also I was hesitant on going from propane to electric but I will tell you that it only took about 15 mins and I had very hot water throughout my whole house which is very large I would call this company for any of there services they provide and no this isn’t my first time using them and yes I will go back to them for many other issues that need fixing or repaired or even serviceJason B.
- Business Description:We care about you, our customers, at Pride Plumbing of Rochester, NY. You can expect top quality service and products because we pride ourselves on our ability to provide you with the best plumbing experience possible. Our vision is simple: to provide the highest value in residential plumbing to each customer until they are completely satisfied. We know your time is valuable so we are quick and efficient. Fully Stocked Rolling Plumbing Warehouse - Thousands of plumbing repair parts are stocke..Recent Review:It went good. They did a nice job. They came on a weekend, which was nice to begin with. Very professional. Work is fine.James T.
- Business Description:AP Plumbing is a family-owned and operated business serving the Greater Rochester area for over 30 years. We offer up-front pricing, same day service and never an overtime charge for our residential customers. Our mission at AP Plumbing is to always provide superior service exceeding our customers expectations. AP Plumbing is raising the bar in the plumbing industry, one customer at a time! Always plumbing, always professional, always AP Plumbing! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/applumbing..Recent Review:Fabulous! They were able to come right away, they were informative, and professional. The whole experience was pleasant.JoAnn R.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll..Recent Review:The original quote was given as $211 to install the faucet I had purchased, which was a lot, but the RR man wouldn't install the faucet until the sink was repaired by another contractor. (There was no interference between the sink and the faucet.) The agreement was made to return two days later. The sink was repaired (reattached to the granite)but the installer wanted it to set before re-connecting the drains and garbage disposal. The Roto Rooter guy appeared the next day, installed the faucet and re-connected the drain and garbage disposal, presenting a bill for $411, for less than an hour of labor, with a charge of a few dollars for shut off valves, which was part of the $211 faucet installation. I am completely appalled that, for the expense of 45 minutes of labor, I am charged at a rate of $548 per hour. My wife paid the bill by credit card, as I was at work, could not protest this outrageous charge. When contacted by Roto Rooter to review the work, I complained and asked to be called, but have not recceved any calls from them. I strongly urge anyone who needs plumbing services to avoid this outrageous rip-off companyRobert H.
- Business Description:Star Rooter Plumbing is a full service company, servicing Monroe county and surrounding counties. Never an over time charge for nights or weekends. We do every aspect of plumbing both inside and out , including excavation. Our goal is to quantify business by offering low pricing with great service, while providing family/friendly staffRecent Review:Experience could not have been worse.2 different times appt.not kept.Then when it finally was real problems began.I was told that only one boiler specialist available so had to wait.Upon finally showing he installs wrong parts.After finally getting them back over there to clean up their own mess he still doesn't get it resulting in a 2nd system failure.No luck in finding them a 3rd time.Over course of 3 days(regular business hours) phone never answered and messages never returned.Both myself and property manager made numerous attempts.Was even explained to them that people were freezing,waiting on them,single Mom with kids.I had no choice but to hire someone else to clean up their mess,essentially paying twice for one job.So all these attempts to find them(And all x2 because not only office phone but owners cell also) no communication whatsoever at end.Not only did they Botch the job and not stand behind their work but couldn't even manage a lame excuse for any of it beginning with the incompetence.They stole my money and grief and aggravation they created worse than thatmichael j.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:My 99+ year old mother called Mr Rooter and explained the problem. They sent a service man out and he determined that the bathroom sink needed to be snaked. Total time on the job about 30 minutes. Charged her almost $500 AFTER a $44 "senior discount". Total rip off. Will NEVER contact them again for anythingBill H.
- Business Description:Barefoot Septic & Sewer, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We were established in 1961 and incorporated in 1991. We are your expert problem solver for the septic and sewer industry in the western New York area, providing the know-how and technology to solve any septic or sewer emergency no matter how large or small. Our prompt, courteous and professional service teams tackle every job knowing that your satisfaction is our number one priority. From new septic and sewer systems to ..Recent Review:are master bathroom and master bedroom flooded , along with are basement , now we need to have the bedroom carpet replaced , we had to throw out our 10 foot christmas tree , 2 rooms of carpeting , 2 kitchen chairs , a samsung t.v. , that was all in my basement , a king size comforter , sheets , pillow cases , at least 8 towels , now we have to put up with the smell , until everything can be replaced and sterilized ..Rich & Kim C.
- Business Description:We are a full service Plumbing And Heating Company that has served the Greater NY Region for over 30 years. We specialize in Commercial and Residential Plumbing, Heating, HVAC, Mechanical as well as Hydro and Sewer flushing and Sewer Camera work.With our professional licensed plumbers and immpeccable service , let us be the solution to your problem. We offer 24/ 7 Emergency Service . Call or email us today ... (585) 317-3464 email@example.com License # 30Recent Review:All work was completed quickly and professionally. They were very responsive to any issues we had. I would recommend them for all plumbing and HVAC needs.Richard R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Honeoye Falls
- West Henrietta
- Le Roy
- North Chili
septic tank services in Avon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Barefoot Septic and Sewer Inc2920 Telephone Rd
Caledonia, New York
- Barefoot Septic and Sewer Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Leclaire-Fleming Plumbing And Heating Services, In925 Maple St
Rochester, New York
- Leclaire-Fleming Plumbing And Heating Services, In
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1200 Buffalo Rd
Rochester, New York
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Zinks Septic Solutions38 State Route 21 South
Palmyra, New York
- Zinks Septic Solutions