Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Roswell, NM
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Roswell
- Advanced American Construction Inc.From the beginning we met George, the owner of Advanced American, and he was courteous and up front about the challenges we faced with this extensive renovation. This is a vacation home and we expressed to George how important it was for us to be able to trust his team to work on unsupervised other than occasional inspections. We felt comfortable with George and his honest assessments and decided to move forward with the project. He is the kind of contractor that will tell you from the beginning how much something will cost and not surprise you later with charges for things that were more complex than expected. He is very frank about what is required and how much it will cost in order to do a quality job. He does not cut corners and would rather not perform the work than do subpar work that will lead to issues in the future. He won't sugar coat the difficulty of the work needed and will not draw you in with a low ball quote only to double it on the backend. He is very knowledgeable home construction overall and his team can really take on almost anything. George always picks up his phone or returns calls as soon as possible. We left many valuable items in the home and ordered many things to be received by his team and not one item went missing or was damaged in the home. He stands behind the work and with minimal supervision completed the project and met all of our expectations. We would highly recommend his services and are thankful for the time and effort put forth by his team
- Advanced American Construction Inc.I interviewed at least 14 contractors before deciding to go with Advanced American Construction. Working in the construction industry since 1977 until I became disabled in 2007, I knew what I was looking for in a Contractor. I knew what questions to ask. George possess the knowledge and the best crew I have ever seen. Their skills are second to none! My neighbors look at my wall with awe, I ran out of his business cards
- Narrow Leaf IncThe shrubs in the front of the house we recently bought were all way beyond their prime so we decided to rip them all out and plant new ones. All the plantings in the large back yard were also a complete mess, so we decided to start anew with them also. There was also a huge, ugly and useless concrete slab that had to go. And the perimeter wall in back was too low to provide any real security and privacy, so it had to be raised. Based on Angie's List recommendations we called Tom Brasby of Narrow Leaf Landscaping. He came right over and gave us a quote for the masonry work, and we agreed on time and materials for the tear out work. His crew of Carlos, Daniel and Adrian came over the next Monday and started work. And do I ever mean work ! They literally busted their backs for the new five and a half days and tore out everything ! Trees, stumps, shrubs, gravel, concrete slab, etc., and finished the wall extension including the finish stucco. I was truly amazed at how hard they worked and what they accomplished. They'll be back next week for phase two. Plant new shrubs out front and two big pine trees in back; prepare about 100 feet of beds and plant shrubs and vines in back, and completely redo the irrigation systems in front and back. I know they'll once again do a superb job. Tom and his crew have been a real pleasure to work with, and Tom's advice about what we should plant and when has been invaluable. I consider myself very fortunate to have found such a great outfit to make our outdoors beautiful and livable
- Woody MasonryFrom the very beginning Mike and his crew were punctual, efficient, and professional. Mike is a very honest, and detail oriented person, and it shows in the planning and work he and his crew do. They communicated well with me, asking me questions all along the way to make sure that they understood what I wanted. A large tree that had been cut down but still had strong roots spread throughout the work site was attractively and thoroughly dealt with. Even the smallest gaps along the curving border I had asked for were cleanly filled with well cut pavers. It looks better than I had imagined it could. I will definitely contact them in the future for any other masonry projects I have
- Handyman ServiceThe project George worked on is a house my mother-in-law rents in the Nob Hill area. I manage the house but live near Alamogordo so taking care of it is a problem. Both times that I've made use of George's services, he has inspected the property to assess for cost and time, has made helpful suggestions and pointed out things that needed attention which I was missing, done the work as we discussed and completed the work in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I come to ABQ when work is completed to inspect and pay. On this last project he painted all window and door trim, painted and re-striped window awnings, trimmed hedges and hauled debris to dump, rebuilt a deteriorating window ledge,re-coated it and re-painted, and removed some outside storage cabinets, patched holes in stucco where cabs were attached and re-pained areas exposed by the removal of those cabinets. He also checked roof for any problems and did repair on small break in roof coating
- Herrera InstallationsThis contractor stood me up after promising to provide an estimate for masonry work. I called the contractor on a Saturday morning and requested an estimate for repair work on two retaining walls. The contractor told me that he was currently on a job but that he would come by the house at 1000. Although I had errands to run that morning, I waited at the house for another two hours and he never showed up. I called back and he apologized for the delay but promised to visit in the afternoon. We settled on an appointment at 1:00 pm and he promised to provide an estimate at that time. The contractor never showed and never called to reschedule. It's hard to believe that anybody can stay in business with such a lack of professionalism and integrity. I'll never call this company again for any type of work
Masonry Contractors in Roswell
- Business Description:Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one tim..Recent Review:Wonderful! Beyond our expectations! We hired Advanced American to take over a remodel in progress that had gone very wrong. The professional crew came in, demolished the work in progress and began anew, repairing and installing correctly and professionally. The final outcome is demonstrative of work well done with care and pride. Mr. Chrzanowski and his crew are very professional, fully communicative, friendly and polite. The workmen were always punctual, kept working throughout the day, took care to clean up and work magic with their craft. We are VERY pleased and will be seeking additional services from Advanced American. No regrets whatsoever, only satisfaction. Thank youDorothy G.
- Business Description:Advance Concept Group is your one stop shop for contractor services. We will get your project done on time and on budget. We have designers, engineers, and craftsmen and we are self-performing – no subcontractors and no hassles. We pass the savings on to you. We do projects of all sizes, from changing light bulbs and fixing cabinet drawers to complete building demolition and new construction! We are licensed in construction, plumbing, mechanical and electrical – we do it all. And we are bond..
- Business Description:Chino Construction is a veteran owned firm, small and independent, family owned. We have 4 employees and do sub contract some work. We accept checks and cash as payment and for larger jobs can work out payment plans. Our customers are our best source of advertisement
- Business Description:i operate a small constuction company and employ three skilled carpenters who are skilled in not only carpentry but concrete, drywall, painting, roofing, tile, and stucco .we are able to handle any project large or small.many refrences avaliable upon request.in buisness since 1999 insured and bonde
- Business Description:We are a full service design, build, maintenance and property management company serving Southeastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of experience as a general contractor, we provide high quality construction services for homes and businesses. Cracked foundation? Have fire or water damage? Need a kitchen remodel? Look no further! Indoor or outdoor, commercial or residential, we at Patton Construction offer any possible construction services you may require. With our extensive experience serving Roswell and southern New Mexico, we can find the right solution to any problem and are not deterred by a lit..
- Business Description:Affordable and Professional. Most of our current clients are repeat clients because of our project completion always being on time and under budget.
- Business Description:Bonded and Insured, AmericanPride Construction Focuses on delivering quality results and exceptional customer service. With 15+ years of experience and 50+ licenses AmericanPride Construction makes Home Projects easy
- Business Description:Vivid Contracting provides a full range of residential construction and general contracting services from new home building to existing home remodeling, renovations, and additions. Our expertise ranges from new custom home construction to the full-scale renovation of homes, as well as room additions and kitchen and bath remodels. At your request, we can utilize green and sustainable building techniques and materials in the construction process. We do not push specific brands or products upon ..
- Business Description:The company owner is at all job sites and you will deal directly with him. All work is done by our company. We never ask for any money upfront unless job requires special oder on a material that is needed for the job. Payments are made quarterly after the job has started
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
masonry contractors in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CHINO CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 502
San Fidel, New Mexico
- CHINO CONSTRUCTION
- E&L Construction LLC97 Ladera rd
Belen, New Mexico
- E&L Construction LLC
- High Desert Contractors834 Dunlap St
Santa Fe, New Mexico
- High Desert Contractors
- Leck Landscaping615 E Walnut St
Deming, New Mexico
- Leck Landscaping
- Patton Construction Co.7 Petro Dr
Roswell, New Mexico
- Patton Construction Co.
- Quality Renovations825 W 16th St
Portales, New Mexico
- Quality Renovations
- Timber Wolf Log & Tiny Homespo box 884
Mora, New Mexico
- Timber Wolf Log & Tiny Homes
- Vivid Contracting, LLC3705 Ellison Dr NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Vivid Contracting, LLC