SMRT Construction Services Inc.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2012

3.8

Kitchen and Bath Remodel, Design/Build, Handyman services...

Albuquerque Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Albuquerque Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a locally owned company in the business of resolving your plumbing, HVAC and electrical needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With over 50 years of combined experience, we understand the field of plumbing, HVAC and electrical, and we have the ability to provide you with unparalleled service.

Carrasco Electric Inc

**For a quicker response, please call 505-440-8955. Please note emails may take 24-48 to return** Carrasco Electric Inc. has been offering dependable electric service for over 18 years. Over the years, we have acquired the skills to provide you with the highest quality of service. Whether it is a remodeling project or new construction, rest assured that we will deliver outstanding results that are sure to surpass your expectation. Our locally owned electric service is licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind. Being fluent in English and Spanish helps us better serve you. We are happy to provide you an accurate estimate on electrical work. Call us today to schedule your free quote.

All Out Plumbing & Mechanical

All-out Plumbing & Mechanical, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with the ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

04/19/2017

It wasnt done properly. They never showed us the 30 gallon of seal that they purchased. I spoke with the company and they said it should have used about 5 gallons.

Description of Work
He was supposed to reseal our bricks.

Category masonry

10/30/2015

the job was completed by 2 men but the fence & gate are not lined up straight; more of a zigzag & gate did not close properly so I had to have someone else redo the gate closure. They did not use a plumb line; just eyeballed it... Luckily it's in my backyard so not many people see it. At least they got the job done quickly right after I moved into my new home & needed a safe place to keep our dogs...

Description of Work
put up approx. 30 feet of chain link fence & gate for dog run

Category fencing,home remodeling

06/05/2015

First of all, most contractors give you an estimate without charging, and this really was nothing more than that. When he looked at the area to be remodeled, he gave me many more options than in the final plans, and it wasn't what I needed.

Description of Work
Came and measured, talked to me about remodel options & plans, sent some plans to me via email. I don't really remember the date.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/28/2015

It went fine. He was on time, got the work done and we were pleased with the quality.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous fix it projects around the house.

Category home remodeling

08/25/2014

Was unable to contact the contractor to schedule services.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category home remodeling

Kitchen and bath cabinets, Handyman, Counter Tops: Solid surface, Granite, Laminate, Tub shower surrounds: Tile, Cultured marble. Flooring: Tile, Carpet, Wood flooring. Painting,

Ask for details.