Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Roswell, NM
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Roswell
- Just Stucco & Windows LLCJames and Javier did an amazing job. Installed windows my new windows, cleaned up behind themselves and took away all the old ones.
- Advanced American Construction Inc.From the beginning we met George, the owner of Advanced American, and he was courteous and up front about the challenges we faced with this extensive renovation. This is a vacation home and we expressed to George how important it was for us to be able to trust his team to work on unsupervised other than occasional inspections. We felt comfortable with George and his honest assessments and decided to move forward with the project. He is the kind of contractor that will tell you from the beginning how much something will cost and not surprise you later with charges for things that were more complex than expected. He is very frank about what is required and how much it will cost in order to do a quality job. He does not cut corners and would rather not perform the work than do subpar work that will lead to issues in the future. He won't sugar coat the difficulty of the work needed and will not draw you in with a low ball quote only to double it on the backend. He is very knowledgeable home construction overall and his team can really take on almost anything. George always picks up his phone or returns calls as soon as possible. We left many valuable items in the home and ordered many things to be received by his team and not one item went missing or was damaged in the home. He stands behind the work and with minimal supervision completed the project and met all of our expectations. We would highly recommend his services and are thankful for the time and effort put forth by his team
- Professional ContractingGreat! The construction team was amazing! Super high-quality craftsmanship. They worked non-stop each day that they were here and did a beautiful job. And, they thoroughly cleaned up the construction areas each day before they left. It looked better than before they came! Plus, they are just really nice guys. The whole process from our initial visit to the office, through discussion of plans, cost estimates, any needed adjustments, payment schedule, etc. was easy, flexible and friendly. The only reason for the "B" on punctuality was because the project was done during the winter and the team had to juggle weather, holidays, and other projects so it took a little longer than initially expected since the time of our first payment until completion. But the fact that they have to balance other projects just speaks to the fact that the company has a good reputation and is in demand! And, if the project were not done in the winter there would be fewer delays that are totally beyond the crew's control. So this really isn't a big deal. In terms of daily work punctuality, the team arrived as soon as it was light in the morning, and always showed up on the days that they said they would, which is really refreshing compared to past experiences with other businesses. The overall price was totally reasonable and a great value considering the high quality of the work and the final project. It was exactly what we were looking for and exceeded expectations. Needless to say, we are very happy with the completed project and would recommend Professional Contracting to anyone, any time
- Professional ContractingFelipe started the project right away. His crews arrived on time and were always polite and respectful. They worked steadily and efficiently and always cleaned up after themselves.
- Professional ContractingArt and Felipe did an excellent job helping us define what my wife and I wanted in an exterior make-over of our home. The final result is even better than we could have imagined. Professional Contracting uses a core of reliable trades people who are skilled, reliable, and courteous. We were given daily project updates, and consulted whenever decisions had to be made affecting cost or materials. Attention was given to detail, and at the end they made sure every item on the project punch list was completed to our satisfaction. We had Professional Contracting remodel two bathrooms for us 4 years ago. They didn't disappoint us then, and they provided the same great service at a fair price this time
- Duran Builders, LLCThey did a great job and they were very nice and professional; we'll definitely be using them again if we ever need to!
- Outdoor ProfessionalThe most important things I can say about this business is that he showed up on time, did the work that I required in a timely matter, and did it for a very fair price. It is very hard to find an operator like this anymore.
- TNT ConstructionVery pleased with all workers. They were pleasant and very courteous at all times. Very prompt about everything.
- Ted Baca CarpentryTed came to my house, said he could do it, explained how he would do it, gave me a price and said he would call early in the first week of April. I called him on the 2nd and left a message asking when he could come out and do the work. He never responded. Not really any excuse for this because he knows where I live, he knows where i work and if he wasn't interested he could have told me that instead of just leaving me hanging. I could have gotten someone else to do it
Contractors in Roswell
- Business Description:Email email@example.com for more info! We are a full service contractor, have been in business for 25 years, and are GB/98 licensed. Our primary services include Roofing, Concrete, and Stucco, but can provide all services for your Remodeling Project. No down payment required to start a project. Regardless the size of the job, the minimum charge is $650 for travel and set-up (travel fee does not apply to local customers and only for those that live more than 60 miles out). A one tim..Recent Review:Wonderful! Beyond our expectations! We hired Advanced American to take over a remodel in progress that had gone very wrong. The professional crew came in, demolished the work in progress and began anew, repairing and installing correctly and professionally. The final outcome is demonstrative of work well done with care and pride. Mr. Chrzanowski and his crew are very professional, fully communicative, friendly and polite. The workmen were always punctual, kept working throughout the day, took care to clean up and work magic with their craft. We are VERY pleased and will be seeking additional services from Advanced American. No regrets whatsoever, only satisfaction. Thank youDorothy G.
- Business Description:You've been to the rest now try the BEST!!! Minor and major construction, roofing, stucco, remodeling, concrete work....Anything you need, no job to big or to small for us here at Torres Construction:) Torresserviceslc@gmail.coRecent Review:Torres Construction LLC was referred by a neighbor here in Port St. Joe Beach, Fl. After contacting Mr. Torres a meeting time was set for the following day. Mr. Torres arrived promptly, he was courteous and he came prepared to discuss the outdoor patio shower. First, he listened to our ideas and answered our questions regarding the design and materials available. He then showed pictures of outside showers he had constructed in our area and guided us on the preferred materials for a beach area. After deciding the type shower we liked, he then prepared a quite reasonable and acceptable estimate. Surprisingly, he was prepared to begin the project the next day. The quality and craftsmanship in the finished shower were excellent. In fact, his company will now begin on our kitchen renovation and interior painting projects. I highly recommend Mr. Torres and his company for any construction projects in your future. It has been a pleasure working with Mr.Torres and the professional work his company provides. Thank you Mr. Torres Jim/Martha Spence, Port St. Joe, FMartha S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Employ 14 that are trained in roofing, general construction. Sub-contractor are used as needed. We offer free quotes on jobs, 50% down payment is required on acceptance, balance due on completion. All of our work is guaranteed, labor through business and materials through manufacturerRecent Review:Yeah, these people are a complete joke. After an agonizing three years to get our house built, they came out and said they used THOUSANDS of dollars of more materials than they did. Like, 100k or materials. We were out there with them almost every day watching and helping their “crew”, so we know that was bogus. We went to court with them and everything. They’re liars and crooks. Do NOT do business with theJessie D.
- Business Description:The company was organized in July 1987 by its Founder/CEO Thomas L. VanDyk. We know you have many choices when shopping for a mortgage lender. We are proud of our Company and staff and will strive to deliver you great service at a great rate ! We would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business
- Business Description:Vivid Contracting provides a full range of residential construction and general contracting services from new home building to existing home remodeling, renovations, and additions. Our expertise ranges from new custom home construction to the full-scale renovation of homes, as well as room additions and kitchen and bath remodels. At your request, we can utilize green and sustainable building techniques and materials in the construction process. We do not push specific brands or products upon ..
- Business Description:Aspen Construction is a small company who offers professional and prompt services performed in a workmanlike manner. Our billing practices are discussed on a one-to-one basis with the customer requesting our services. We accept many forms of payment including VISA
- Business Description:A Clovis, New Mexico general contractor, Glikas Enterprises, LLC, General Construction, specializes in commercial and residential building projects in all phases of construction: new construction, building renovations, special unique construction, metal buildings from design to completion. We also offer: Outdoor Kitchens, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Repairs, Commercial Projects, Steel Framing, Steel Buildings, Acoustic Suspended Ceilings, Painting and more
- Business Description:i operate a small constuction company and employ three skilled carpenters who are skilled in not only carpentry but concrete, drywall, painting, roofing, tile, and stucco .we are able to handle any project large or small.many refrences avaliable upon request.in buisness since 1999 insured and bonde
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Lake Arthur
- Ruidoso Downs
- Happy Valley
- Fort Sumner
- La Luz
general contractors in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- CYBER SPECTRA INC19 EOHIPPUS RD
JEMEZ SPRINGS, New Mexico
- CYBER SPECTRA INC
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Flores Enterprises1006 N. Kentucky Avenue
Roswell, New Mexico
- Flores Enterprises
- Glikas Enterprises, LLC337 Wheatridge Dr
Clovis, New Mexico
- Glikas Enterprises, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JAG DEVELOPERS200 shadow mountain drive
Alamogordo, New Mexico
- JAG DEVELOPERS
- LABOR4HIRE - HANDYMAN SERVICESPO BOX 206
San Patricio, New Mexico
- LABOR4HIRE - HANDYMAN SERVICES
- Native Constructors Inc.6989 Albany Hills Dr NE
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Native Constructors Inc.
- Quality Renovations825 W 16th St
Portales, New Mexico
- Quality Renovations
- Revolution BuildersPo box 783
Los Lunas, New Mexico
- Revolution Builders
- Sena ConstructionP.O. Box 3343
Roswell, New Mexico
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- SMRT Construction Services Inc.7500 Mesquite Wood Dr NW .
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sena Construction
- Vivid Contracting, LLC3705 Ellison Dr NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Vivid Contracting, LLC