Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Nashua, NH
There are 44 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Nashua
- Waste No Time LLCWork was done in a timely manner. They were friendly and professional. Thanks! Will work with them again.
- Waste No Time LLCVery professional showed up when they said they would. Very courteous and prompt would hire them again
- Hollywood Junk RemovalSteve at Hollywood Junk is simply wonderful. Patient. Fun. Just a joy to work with. He came by and I showed him everything that had to go, and we scheduled a date for the removals. Of course between the time of his visit and his return to take everything, I had added considerably to the "pile..." He said with a smile, "Don't worry. Everybody does this!" The guys on his crew were efficient and lovely. If I'd had my way, we all would have sat around afterwards and gabbed. Just a really great experience all around
- Alba Field ServicesFarouk contacted us within 20 minutes of requesting a quote from Angis. He came out within a half hour. His quote was $320, which I considered very fair. He removed the sectional, and even offered to sweep the floor afterward. He is a hard working and very pleasant man. I "Highly" recommend Farouk, and will hire him again
- ANYTHING GOES REMOVAL SERVICESTed was amazing! I would highly recommend this company. He was kind during a tough time while we sold our property. He never gave up and kept to his word. We were on a time crunch and he stayed in touch during the entire process! Fairly priced as well.
- Take This Junk Removal ServicesWe hired Take This Junk last month (March 2021) to clean out a storage unit. John responded quickly with a proposal and planned to arrive two days later. He and his co-worker managed to quickly pack their truck to the brim and were finished within an hour. Their price was reasonable for the amount of stuff they hauled away. If I needed a removal service in the future, I'd hire Take This Junk in a heartbeat
- Affordable LandscapingThey do great work and are completely dependable. They leave the property spotless and are all very nice. I definitely recommend them.
- Bayles Removal UnlimitedThe job went spectacularly well! Matthew responded to our initial inquiry quickly, and he was agreeable to scheduling the job at a time convenient for us. The day of the job, he arrived on time with 3 other men, and they made quick work of removing all of the listed items and debris. The guys were respectful of our home and very pleasant to deal with. In addition, Matthew was flexible with requests we made the day of the job. We will definitely hire Matthew again to take away an old bed, lawn mower, and some other items once we sell our house
- Red's Rubbish RemovalExcellent job, done in good time. Sent a reminder text the night before. Arrived right on time. Cleaned up after. Very fair price. Red is cheerful and agreeable. Great service! Would definitely hire again.
- Papa Bear Property ServicesDave was prompt, attentive and courteous! Papa Bear Property Management was so helpful in getting lots of things off my "to do" list. He cared about his work and my satisfaction! I will be calling him again.
Hauling Services in Nashua
- Business Description:Red's Rubbish Removal started on the west coast in San Diego and had created a great name in the junk world. We are now in business on the east coast and are headquartered in Winthrop, MA. We will haul almost anything you have laying around your house, garage, driveway, attic, basement or place of business as we service both residential and commercial. We provide the best service in the Boston area and will always give you a free estimate before we haul away your old junk. All prices include ..Recent Review:Professional: good communication, very fast, very clean.Robert Z.
- Business Description:Specializing in hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The service was good. They were fast and finish the job the same day.Matt C.
- Business Description:We service homes and businesses, we remove any unwanted appliances, furniture, or just plain junk. We do all of the work, you just point your finger! We've even demolished and removed small boats, trailers, and sheds. We generally are able to service our customers same or next business day. Our professional, insured staff will recycle or donate about 60% of anything removed. Starting in March of 2016, Junk King began delivering dumpsters. We have a line of 12 yard dumpsters, perfect for the..Recent Review:Perfectly. I put it off for several months and they took it all away in less than 2 hours, start to finish. I would not have put it off if I had known it would be that easy. It was a real relief. It was an excellent service transaction. I highly recommend themMark C.
- Business Description:We supply professional removal services of unwanted trash and miscellaneous junk that needs to be properly disposed of. With over 15 years in business we offer the experience to make your clean out as efficient and cost effective as possible. Give us a call or fill out our free estimate form and we'll take care of the rest. Visit our website or give us a call for more information.Recent Review:They were awesome. Efficient and pleasant. Highly recommend them. I am going to use them againSharon W.
- Business Description:One Call Junk Haul, LLC, is your source for fast, affordable residential and commercial junk hauling and trash removal in the greater Boston MA area. One Call Junk Haul has a very simple philosophy: Provide exceptional customer service at a reasonable price, with the highest level of integrity. It’s time for you to BECOME JUNK FREERecent Review:smoothly- awaiting post project costs for optionsl itemsCarol F.
- Business Description:we specialize in above ground swimming pool installs and service. We have done framing, roofing, siding, doors, windows, concrete, landscape etc. Been in the building trades over 30 yrs. Licensed and insured in MA and RI. We do not use subcontractors. We are licensed and insure in MA and RIRecent Review:Tom and his crew great! he returned my call right away and was on time when he showed up for the install. I highly recommend using him for all your pool needsMichael P.
- Business Description:Ronaldo’s Landscaping Services has been providing landscaping services to the Concord,MA area since 2001. Our business is driven by honesty, integrity and the commitment to excellence that we bring to every project. That same commitment to excellence yields many well founded relationships with our clients. With such great customer service, we are commited to returning your calls in 24 hours or lessRecent Review:The best. They show up early and work harder than anyone. Honestly, I didn't think the tree removals were possible. It was ruining both the foundation and fence. Everything was precisely the way I wanted it, at a price which was considerably less than I expected. No unwanted destruction, lots of care. They removed the fabric, but left the budding hyacinths somehow. People I don't know are walking by and yelling out complimentsThomas T.
- Business Description:Alcantara Contractor Inc. is a prestigious company that been around for more than 15 years. The company is fully insured and licensed. Our team is trained and qualified to exceed the expectation on your construction project. We'll match your construction needs with our service. Contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:I hired Carlos and his team to reconstruct my front porch and replace some rotten fascia and trim around my roof. Carlos comes with a wealth of experience and was able to accurately estimate the job. He was respectful of my budget and worked with me to accommodate my needs. He was easy to communicate with, extremely punctual with everything I needed on my end, and kept a close eye on the job until it was complete. His team was meticulous and thorough, and the craftsmanship of their work was outstanding. They were also sure to leave my house clean and organized each night when they left, which was very appreciated. I'm very happy with the work that was done and will definitely hire Carlos and his team again for any future work I needRachel W.
- Business Description:Here at Primo Paving and Sealcoating, the satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority. The longstanding relationships we have with our residential, corporate, local business, contractor and property management customers are a result of our dedication to quality, customer service, and safety. We take great pride in our reputation and maintain the utmost in quality and customer service in all aspects of our company. 20-25 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No trave..Recent Review:called and Joe answered. very pleasant and told me to contact ;the other' line to leave a message for an estimate. i did it immediately. i called 5 days later , left a message to confirm they had gotten my message. i called again and spoke to Joe and he told me they'd get back to me the next day. i am NOT giving poor grade for bad work, as i have no way to judge it and not interested in spending more time hunting down someone i am literally looking to give work/money. sadly they have a poor process for potential customerKenneth K.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- North Chelmsford
- West Townsend
hauling services in Nashua
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Hand & A Truck390 Essex st
- A Moving Experience Co391 Franklin St
- A&J Laborers983 Essex st
- AAA Junk Removal15 Jasset St
- ABC Junk Removal
- Admiral Building Movers Inc.186A Paige Hill Rd.
Goffstown, New Hampshire
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Junk Removal22 Dewey Street
- All Seasons Cleaning705 Union St
Manchester, New Hampshire
- All-Out Removal Services
Weare, New Hampshire
- AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport417 Dividend Drive Ste D
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Aok movers41 School St
- Arbor Tree Service11 Spring Ave
- Away It Goes88 Palfrey Rd
- A Hand & A Truck
- Baby Boomer Movers220 Edenfield Ave
- Barisano Brothers Disposal50 Pembroke St
- BELL AIR MOVING19 DOMINIC COURT
- Benco Landscaping Inc14 Brierwood Ct
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Big Dog Auto Transport4 Merchant Sq #6
- Bin There Dump That24 Massachusetts Ave
- Black & Blue Demo & Salvage1B Innis Dr
- Brookline Transportation Co301 Winter St
- Baby Boomer Movers
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C2G Environmental Consultants LLC83 S Putt Corners Rd
NEW PALTZ, New York
- Carroll the Mover, Inc.70 Bates Ave
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- City Haul Trucking180 Jackson St.
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- CLEAN OUT YOUR HOUSE1250 MAIN ST.
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Correira Brothers’ Moving & Storage222 Jefferson Blvd Suite 200
Warwick, Rhode Island
- CRISP CONTRACTING LLC111 Lock St Ste 204
Nashua, New Hampshire
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO
- D & D HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC151 North Main St.
- Daddy And Junior Paint, Inc83 Butters Row
- DC Contractors Inc.243 Bridge Street
- Dispro Disposal221 Jackson St
Newton Center, Massachusetts
- DMG Trucking & Paving LLC73 Prospect St
- DNS Services8R Tigertail Circle
Derry, New Hampshire
- Do It All Contractors13 Thompson St
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Doug Martin Professional Handyman Services17 Depot St
Pittsfield, New Hampshire
- Dumont Pumping SvcPO Box 292
- Dumpsters R Us, Inc58 Lowell Junction Rd
- D & D HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC
- Garrett Hauling76 High St
- Gary Knowlton IncPO Box 1131
- GEDI INC.279 Cabot Street
- GENTLE GIANT MOVING & STORAGE - New Hampshire5 Pine St. Extension Unit 1 Mill South
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Gentle Giant Moving & Storage Somerville29 Harding St
- GLENN KRESCO CORP98 E CHARLTON RD
- Glynn Demo and Removal11 Stanley Circle
- GOLD STAR MOVING & STORAGE127 SMITH PL
- Goodfellas Plastering Systems Inc19 Reardon Road
- Graham Waste Services Inc1093 North Montello Street
- Guido's Services Inc83 Hamilton St
- Garrett Hauling
- HandyMan Sean Home Services41 Mount Vernan St
- Herb Tebo & Sons Landscaping & Pool Removal17 Elm Street
- HiCleaners109 Medford St
- HILLZ CONSTRUCTIVE CLEANING420 King St
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- Howards Paving and Sealcoating 27 Queen St
Concord, New Hampshire
- HP Towing92 Jaques St
- Hubbell Development Corp285 Oak Hill Rd
Northfield, New Hampshire
- HandyMan Sean Home Services
- InstaTrans LLCpo box 51875
- InstaTrans LLC
- Jablonski and sons Inc.206 kenoza st.
- JC Moving240 Brighton Ave
- JCJ Demolition Removal10 Linehurst Rd
- JD Duval Maintenance & Landscaping951 Mammoth Rd
Manchester, New Hampshire
- JJ Calnan and sons Contractors17 Reservoir Road
- JOE COLOMBO CONSTRUCTION SITE SERVICES20 SUNNYSIDE AV
- JOHN J BIAGIOTTI ASPHALT PAVING, LLC198 TREBLE COVE RD
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- John's Clean Out and Removal35 Tomahawk Drive
- John's Landscape Services Inc30 Garden St
- Junk Junk Baby70 Newburyport Tpke
- Junk King Middlesex216 Tyngboro Rd
- Junk Removal Cleanouts228 Central Street
- Junk Removal Inc67 Joseph Rd
- Jablonski and sons Inc.
- LaFrance Equipment Services LLC12 Gilboa Ct
- LAGASSE REMOVAL LLC21 HILLDALE AVE
- Landscape Visions CorpP.O. Box 1294
- Lare's Repairs11 Albion St
- Larkin and Larkin Development Corp.709 Lowell Street
- Lazzo Movers42 Taunton Green
- LINCOLN REMOVAL SERVICESPO BOX 376
- Linwood Tree833 fitchburg state rd
- Loose Ends30 Village St
Concord, New Hampshire
- LaFrance Equipment Services LLC