Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Brentwood, NH
There are 7 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Brentwood
- Aladdin Carpet Cleaners IncIt went exceedingly well. Jamilla and her staff were professional, courteous and timely. They delivered exactly what I requested. The carpets they cleaned were beautifully done. The padding was cut to size and provided an excellent cushion. Overall, a five star rating is well deserved. I would recommend to friends and family without reservation
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationI called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with Octagon
- Restore My Floor LLCBill and Chris are awesome. They always come out asap when I need to get the carpets cleaned. I have been doing business with them for years as their "web guy" and they have been cleaning my carpets. 1 dog and 3 cats says it all. And 3 young boys. Every time the carpet looks new and it's about time I call them again
- Raphael Cleaning Service Inc.Cleanest I've ever seen that carpet! I had it professionally cleaned before, but this was best! They also got out several stains, new and older! Courteous and careful service! I'll be hiring them again!
- Aladdin Carpet Cleaners IncJune, 2019. He first asked the town where I lived before giving me a price. Since I was so close by, I can only assume he figures he can get more money from people in this town. He charged $325 for cleaning a room size rug. Extremely overcharged. I am not even sure it’s thoroughly clean. Did not appear so to me
- Tara's Cleaning ServiceThey responded very quickly to my need. I was very happy With the thorough job they did. Would have no problem recommending them to anyone.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoIt was a pleasure doing business with Mark. He arrived on time and was very personable. We are very happy and satisfied. We would do business with him again.
- A Very Good Cleaning CoMark gave me a courtesy call to say he was on his way....I found that to be very professional right from the get go. We had a lot in common but he took the time to go over tough areas and listen to my concerns about other cleaners lack of cleaning. He helped me (or did himself) move some odd pieces of furniture that was left...he was extremely accommodating! He finished off by telling me if there were any problems etc to please call him. That was a super offer because we weren't sure of a couple stains (they did come out) I did forget one passageway but will hook back up with him in the new year after the craziness of the holidays pass. And I feel like I am comfortable with calling him and telling him of the missed area. There is no way he could have seen this area it was totally a brain cramp on my part. I would recommend. A very good cleaning to anyone that was looking for a professional, courteous, hardworking cleaner
- A Very Good Cleaning CoThis was my first time on Angie's List and my first time using A Very Good Cleaning Company. They showed up on time and cleaned my living room, stairway, hall and guest bedroom. My house smelled great as the carpets dried. Given that I have animals and a baby, it was nice to know that they only use safe, green cleaning products. The next day, after the carpets had dried, I still noticed a few spots that hadn't quite come out. I called the company and they immediately scheduled me in that day for a follow up visit. They sprayed a stronger, yet still safe, stain fighter and odor eliminator on the spots free of charge. Now my carpets look and smell brand new! I highly recommend this company to anyone searching for a good, reliable, effective, and budget friendly carpet cleaning service
- A Very Good Cleaning CoHighly professional individual. Personable, courteous, punctual, and his work is reflective of his personality. Top notch job all the way around. Will be utilizing again. Thanks!
Last update on May 27, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Brentwood
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Looking for ways to make your home's carpet last longer? A highly rated carpet cleaning company describes the simple steps you can take to protect your carpet.
Your carpet is one of the worst places for trapping dirt and odors. Make a natural, and safe carpet freshener in four easy steps with a few ingredients.
Find carpet cleaners in
- South Hampton,
- East Kingston,
- Hampton Falls,
- North Hampton,
carpet cleaners in Brentwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800WaterDamagePO Box 4662
Augusta, Maine 04330
- A Very Good Cleaning Co192A Fordway ext. A
Derry, New Hampshire 03038
- ADAMS HOUSE CARPET & UPHSTRY114 UNION RD
Stratham, New Hampshire 03885
- AJ Rose Carpets & Flooring136 Cambridge St
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
- Aladdin Carpet Cleaners IncPO Box 4059
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03802
- All Brite Cleaning & Restoration41 Country Club Rd
Gilford, New Hampshire 03249
- All Pro Services15 Windham Rd
Derry, New Hampshire 03038
- A Very Good Cleaning Co
- DJs Carpet Cleaning Company312 Rimmon St
Manchester, New Hampshire 03102
- DJs Carpet Cleaning Company
- HERITAGE CARPET CLEANING83 GODFREY LN
Fremont, New Hampshire 03044
- HERITAGE CARPET CLEANING
- JP Cleaning Services351 Singletary Ln
Framingham, Massachusetts 01702
- JP Cleaning Services
- Landry & Ac333 Stuart St
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- Landry & Ac
- Marble Perfect/MillicarePo Box 63
Alton, New Hampshire 03809
- Marble Perfect/Millicare
- National Pro19A Lafayette Rd US Rte 1
Hampton, New Hampshire 03842
- National Pro
- Perham Janitorial10 Pettigrew Road
Kittery, Maine 03904
- Perham Janitorial
- Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration5 Eastpoint Dr Ste 23
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire 03106
- Soil-Away Cleaning and Restoration
- Ultimate Green Cleaning199 Rt 13
Brookline, New Hampshire 03033
- Ultimate Green Cleaning
Carpet cleaners that service Brentwood
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.