Making your house smell good can be fast & easy! We all want our homes to smell pleasant,so here are the five ways to combat stale air naturally with simple solutions using items you likely already have. Read about how can make your home smell scrumptious
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Brentwood, NH
There are 12 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Brentwood
- Emerald Cleaning ServicesSpot on. Showed up on time. Service was above and beyond. Would def use again on more of my home remodels. Will recommend to more contractors.
- Lacy's Best CleaningI sold my home and wanted to get it sparkling for the new owners. Lacy and her helper showed up on time and quickly unloaded their equipment and started working. They were an excellent team and quickly had the bathrooms shining. I can't say enough about the job they did on my home. Lacy's price was very reasonable and the service was very professional. I recommend Lacy's Best Cleaning to anyone looking for an efficient, fast, thorough and professional cleaning service. 5 STARS to Lacy's Best Cleaning!!!!!!
- Lacy's Best CleaningAfter working long hours during the week the work that she did was very much appreciated. She is efficient and thorough with the work that she does and I would not have a problem hiring her again. I would also recommend her to anybody looking for housecleaning services.
- The Dirt BustersPrompt, reliable and professional with excellent attention to detail and very safety conscious. My house has never looked better!
- The Dirt BustersThe dirt busters always do an impeccable job cleaning my house. Always on time, I am able to schedule in extra things to be touched up if needed, and I truly appreciate the extra mile they went to ensure the safety of everyone during this pandemic. I will never have to look for another house cleaner again
- Cleaning By MeEliana is so thorough. She’s a little fire ball that whisks in with a big smile and starts singing while she makes my house sparkle. She is dependable and her work is nothing less than that of a perfectionist! Both my dogs love her! That says a lot! Eliana will take the time to make sure you get exactly what you need! She comes and perfects my house every week! She’s the most pleasant hard working person you’ll meet! Never disappoints
- Cleaning By MeQuick and efficient. House is clean in no time. Actually the house is cleaner than when I clean it myself. Makes my life so much easier.
- Cleaning By MeEliana has worked in our home for over 15 years. I have recommended her to several friends because her dedication and reliability are outstanding. She is meticulous and diligent with the cleaning. In addition, if she has to change her day (very rare), she offers a few choices in its place. I recommend Eliana without hesitation
- Cleaning By MeWonderful. Eliana is so gracious and great at what she does. We love her presence in our home and how nice our home looks and smells when she leaves.
- Cleaning By MeI have always been reluctant to hire anyone to clean my house because I'm very particular. I found Eliana and couldn't be happier. She is thorough, goes above & beyond and always pays attention to detail. She is dependable and reasonably priced. If you're in need, don't hesitate... you'll be more than satisfied
Last update on September 9, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Brentwood
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Thinking outside the box can help find creative ways to tackle your household chores: Unexpected uses for your dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and more.
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Find house cleaning services in
- East Kingston,
- South Hampton,
- Hampton Falls,
- North Hampton,
House Cleaning Companies in Brentwood, NH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800WaterDamagePO Box 4662
Augusta, Maine 04330
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc4 Foundry Industrial Park 10
Lowell, Massachusetts 01852
- Cinderella Painting & Maintenance IncP.O. Box 555
Tilton, New Hampshire 03276
- CLEAN By The Sea, LLCP.O. Box 141
Newfields, New Hampshire 03856
- Clean XpectationsPO Box 441
Amesbury, Massachusetts 01913
- Cleaning By Me299 Wilsons Crossing Rd
Auburn, New Hampshire 03032
- Casella Construction & Cleaning Services Inc
- Extreme Clean PowerwashPo Box 171
North Hampton, New Hampshire 03862
- Extreme Clean Powerwash
- K&L Cleaning251 Knox Marsh Rd
Dover, New Hampshire 03820
- K&L Cleaning
- Raphael Cleaning Service Inc.98 Salem St
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01843
- Raphael Cleaning Service Inc.
- The Maids of Southern New Hampshire64 Lafayette Rd Unit 3
North Hampton, New Hampshire 03862
- The Maids of Southern New Hampshire
- UNI-STAR Cleaning Service LLC79 N Eastgate Way
Manchester, New Hampshire 03109
- UNI-STAR Cleaning Service LLC
House cleaners that service Brentwood
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.