A Very Good Cleaning Co

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2008

192A Fordway ext. A

Derry, NH 03038

I have been cleaning carpets, tile and grout, and floor care for 15 years. it is my name on the door, and I take the pride that comes with that to do exemplary work....

08/25/2020

ELIZABETH F.

Great - they called to let me know the work was being done and did a great job

Description of Work
House cleaned for sale

Category house cleaning

11/26/2019

Deborah M.

Terrible service. I hesitated about writing this but I do not want any one to go through the same horrific experience. When they left after cleaning the floors on the first day the floor was absolutely soaking and there was a machinery malfunction. I was told the floor was supposed to be wet - it was puddled. They use a process where they spray the floor first with some cleaning solution. That cleaning formula was tracked all over my hardwood floors mixed with the dirt they brought in on their shoes. When the kitchen floor dried it was no cleaner, but a few white stripes decorated the floor. The bathroom floor had white stuff in the grout (worker said he did not spend much time in there.) I called the owner and he agreed to come back in two days. I told him of all my concerns as well as tracking a cleaning solution on hardwood floors. Long story short, they came back as promised and brought a scrubber they generally do not use. When the floor dried it was better, but some areas were better than others and the grout was erratically cleaned. There was no consideration given to my request to not track cleaning solution on my hardwood floors. It was worse this time. Bottom line, the next day I was on the floor doing what I had hired them to do. In the process I found that the cleaning solution was sprayed on the bottom of all my stainless steel appliances (I cannot get it off). I found dirty fingerprints on toilet seat, light switch, parts of some walls, and on the door. The owner refunded all of my money, but seemed confused till the very end. Also troubling was that he never addressed the issue of cleaning solution all over, fingerprints all over. Unfortunately, this was the absolute worst experience I have ever had from a contractor.

Description of Work
Cleaning tile floor in kitchen and bathroom

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

01/26/2019

Kathleen M.

After the first visit I had an issue. The stains remained. I called to have them check to see if anything was possible. They brought a special cleaner that bleached the spots white. White is not the color of either carpet. They charged me an extra $50. to open this special cleaner that bleached my carpet. I would not refer these two to anyone. Caution. Not at all professional. 2 Hours late...

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 room of carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Good morning Ma'am, With all due respect, are you certain that you have the correct company? I have no record of having you as a customer, We never charge for a return visit to fix something, and we have never had a customer on [Member Information Removed] I looked back at 12/2016. 12/ 2017, and 12/2018, and found no record of a visit. I am sorry that you had a bad experience, but please feel free to call us next time you need carpet, or tile and grout professionally cleaned. Thank you, Mark

11/19/2018

Marlene B.

There was some difficulty in scheduling in that we spoke on the phone while he was drivin;g, asked me to text address and info to him which I did, so he could email me back the the date and time we agreed on. I received no email. I called a week later and he had no recollection of the call but was still able to schedule me on the date we had agreed on and I had taken off from work. Cleaner arrived on time. Machine broke about half way through and he needed to stop. He was able to return at 5 Pm that same day to finish, so credit to him for his long hours. 2 things- he did not wear shoe covers which all cleaners I have had in the past have done so, and he left a fair amount on water on my tile floor which I had towel clean. Carpets did come out clean. My carpets are quite old and are much cleaner now. Would probably hire again

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your kind words in spite if the mechanical horrors of that day. Look forward to helping you in the future

11/04/2018

Robin B.

very professional. I used them because of an advertisement. It was well worth it.

Description of Work
basement and stair carpet cleaning.

10/16/2018

Paul H.

Excellent. Carpets look new and both stains came out. Also did hallway and stairs which came out excellent as well.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/06/2018

Michelle M.

It went well. This company was responsive and on time. I am happy with the quality and would rehire.

Description of Work
Carpet including stairs

06/24/2018

Christine F.

They do a very good job. We have been using them regularly for housecleaning and they are efficient, trustworthy and reliable.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Category house cleaning

06/18/2018

Pamela M.

incredible got spots out no one else has been able too extremely professional, communicative

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

04/09/2018

Judith G.

It was fabulous! Our carpets look like new ! They are at least 20 years old and Mark absolutely brought them to life. Someone that came over the next day thought we had our carpets replaced. He also power washed the house which looks great! Mark is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. We are selling our house next month and have already recommended him to our realtor for his clients to use. If we were staying in NH, I would use his services again in a heartbeat. His cost was a good value !

Description of Work
total home carpet cleaning and house power washing

Category carpet cleaners,pressure washing

Thank you very much, [Member Name Removed]. It was my pleasure.