If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Grand Island, NE
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Grand Island
- Moyers Lawn Service & LandscapingWork was done over two days. Day one saw removal of all existing shrubs and removal of debris. Day two started with preparation of beds, then planting replacement plants, mulching and final clean-up. On the previous occasion that Moyers worked here, my wife and I commented that they did not idle but stayed on task. The same was true this time. Although the weather was hot, individuals would pause for a drink of water and went right back to work. We are more than satisfied
- CLOUDBURST LAWN & SPRINKLER COCloudburst was there on time as promised, put the system in as per blue print, and yard looked great when done.
- TURNBULL'S LANDSCAPING INCI used this company to do some regrading to a property that was having water seeping into the basement. I left a message on the business phone and received a call back in a very timely manner. This company is 50 miles from the project location, so they combined an inspection of our property (no charge) with another they were doing in the area the following week. The estimate was $2,520 to remove the sod on 2 sides of the (large) home, regrade those areas, replace the sod, and also to install underground downspout drains. He recommended that we install additional and larger downspouts because the ones that house were built with were inadequate for the size and pitch of the roof (he made a contractor recommendation for that work). Turnbulls coordinated their work with the person doing the downspout replacement. They both arrived in the morning and had the work finished by the afternoon. I was very pleased with the professionalism and the quality of work. I had to look really hard to even see where the sod had been disturbed. When I received the bill, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they came in at $1845...more than 25% under the estimate. It's been a year and a half now and we have had no further water in the basement since the work was done. I specifically used this contractor because of a referral I received from a neighbor. The entire subdivision has water issues in their basements....except for one house that insisted on Turnbulls doing the dirt work on their new home. Now, thanks to Turnbull Landscaping, 2 houses in the subdivision have dry basements
- Country Nursery IncThey were always on time to the job site. They did an excellent job installing edging, plants, trees, rock, retaining walls and a patio. Considering the weather (rainy) there were able to get the job done in around 6 working days, unfortunately they weren't consecutive again because of the weather. A few things remained towards the end of the job and they had workers show up on a Sunday afternoon to finish the details which was a surprise to me. Overall I don't think you can go with a better place for landscaping. The only downfall is that it cost a little more than I initially wanted to spend, but they say you get what you pay for and I will agree with that
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI moved in one year ago lawn would not go green so I got a quote from them and they power racked and gave the grass oxygen and now my lawn has been green and looking nice
- Bill's Tree & LandscapeExcellent work and professional customer service. They completed their work quickly and even explained why our little Linden tree was in such sad condition (it wasn't just the hail damage) and today that little tree is doing great. We highly recommend them.
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI had called a couple of other companies, and either didn't hear back at all, was told they weren't interested. I called and left a message with Ted. He returned the call right away and was very professional. They came out, measured, and provided an estimate in just a couple days. The estimate was within $15 of what I was hoping it would be. They had estimated three days for the work, but actually finished in two. There were a couple of things that I had not discussed before hand, and asked them to do. The unexpected changes were no problem, we discussed the new plan and it didn't even slow them down. They never missed a beat. The lawn looks great. Ted, Jake and their help have been great to work with, and I look forward to next season, and having them back
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsThe provider was very courteous, kept in good contact up to the date of the appoitment and was excellent about following up to ensure all the work was completed to my satisfaction.
- GREEN LANDSCAPES INCDid not meet deadlines- did not return calls promptly. When they finally came, they did a great job- even though the workers left early and did not communicate well with us. They were smoking in my yard and I was disapproving.
- TINA'S LANDSCAPINGThe initial presentation of plan and estimate were outstanding, very professional. Plans were drawn up and given to us on vellum. The cost was almost exorbitant, but probably worth it considering how much attention to detail was applied, and how much work was involved in transforming our old weed patch into a gorgeous yard. There were quite a few boulders brought in for accents, and they are expensive no matter what. Also, the patio and pathways were done with flagstone, and that is not a cheap option either. Minute details of installation were given, making sure the ground work/grading/re-sloping, lawn, sprinklers, stonework was as flawless and exemplary as possible. This is a family business, we had the opportunity to meet children and grandchildren as they all worked h****** this project. Tina was open to some changes in the original plan/estimate and made suggestions for improvements as the work was being done. She always considered how our location/house/driveway and our lifestyle could be enhanced by this project. However, there was no follow-through with the mention of providing locations of specific plants/trees for us to view in the area, so we could see what ours would look like in a few years. Phone communication with Tina is difficult, most times leave a message and wait for a return call. Initial time estimates were way off due to exceptional weather in this area, but this job, which was about a 4 week estimation, took 6 weeks to completion. This was not Tina's fault, weather was a huge factor in the postponement of the starting date. All-in-all we say Tina did an excellent job, First Rate
Landscapers in Grand Island
- Business Description:Blue Ox Tree Service, based in Lincoln NE, provides tree service and tree removal. They also provide Tree Trimming, Firewood and Tree Care for their clients.Recent Review:Excellent. Got to do the work sooner than expected. Crew did a great job and the cleanup was perfect!michael s.
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy..Recent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing workBruce H.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:I do small jobs to big jobs.Recent Review:I got no response from Dragon and had the project done by someone else.Bill W.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Roof Guard LLC
- Business Description:Since every project is unique, this is only a basic list of some of the services that we provide. We specialize in personalized landscapes and will work with your ideas to create the landscape of your dreams. If you choose to do the work yourself, we can provide a full landscape plan for a reasonable fee of $100 on up, depending on size and complexity of plan
- Business Description:HNR Outdoor Designs is a family owned operation started in 2011 by Nick Rainforth with the goal of creating a versatile landscaping company providing quality craftsmanship along with excellent customer service. After working 14+ years in landscaping throughout the mid-west for a wide range of companies, Nick decided it was time to branch out on his own using all the skills he learned designing, installing and managing other companies and apply toward creating a company capable of handling any..
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Yard Art Landscaping Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Columbus and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Columbus and surrounding areas
- Business Description:Dezort Inc, is small but mighty. Our professionalism and experience will surpass your expectations and complete your project on time while meeting your expectations. Jeremy Dozort has over 19 years experience finding solutions to complicated problems. He started the business doing commercial & residential landscaping, seeding, and sod. Today our services include: * Site work excavation/concrete foundations for substations * Structural concrete * Scraper services * Belly, side & end du..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Find Landscapers in
- Wood River
- Saint Paul
- Central City
- Clay Center
- Loup City
- Blue Hill
- Mccool Junction
Landscapers in Grand Island
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Ox Tree Service1700 S 24th Ste 3
- Blue Ox Tree Service
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape2 S Madison Ave
North Platte, Nebraska
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape
- HNR Outdoor Designs715 N 2nd Rd
- HNR Outdoor Designs
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE306 E 6TH ST
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Roof Guard LLC360 Greenwood
- Roof Guard LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100