Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Grand Island, NE
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Grand Island
- Floor It GIThe work men were very friendly and moved a couple pieces of furniture that were too heavy for us. They worked fast and efficiently. The next day I noticed a few boards that I didn't care for the coloring. They came back and replaced them in short order and we were very very happy with the workmanship. We intend to do another room soon and will use Floor It again read less
- Floor It GIFloor It was very helpful in selecting the tile and material for the job. They were very good in accommodating our schedule. Ramone was very punctual and very courteous to us. He listened to my quiffs and concerns and worked very well with him. Excellent job.
- Floor It GISam, the floor layer, was very friendly, and definitely on time. he took the toilet out and put floor cover down - somewhere in the process, a pipe broke - plumber fixed it. REally didn't understand, but all is working now.
- McGee Hardwood FloorsThere were probably three person on the sanding and maybe one or two that did the finishing part. The floors look okay. They wanted you to be happy. You could tell they were willing to redo it if you weren't. They worked pretty well. We did like it when they said, we'll take it down until you're happy. They were eager to please. They were flaky however. I didn't really get quotes. I will probably use them again read less
- FIVE STAR FLOORINGWe bought a new house and 5 star was installing the new flooring for the seller before we closed on the house. The told use they would be done by Feb 4th and we were going to close on the 13th. We went for our final walk through on the 6th and they still were not done. The did not finish the project until the 11th. We then asked them for a quote to finish the part of the flooring that the seller did not pay for and we needed the quote by friday the 8th and they said that would be fine. It wasn't until the 11th about 3 min before it would be past time to turn it into our escrow officer that we finally got the quote. We called them several times with no reply. Once we got the quote approved they told us they would start on the floor on the 13th but never showed up. We then called them and they said they will be there for sure at 8 am on the 14th. We waited around and they never showed up so we called them around noon and we were told they were on their way over, yet they didn't show. It wasn't until after 3pm that they finally showed up at our home. They only worked for 2 hours and then left again. They came back the next day and promised to have it done by days end. This they did do. The work they did was good work and the floors look very nice. They were just not very professional in the job at all read less
- FLOORING SOLUTIONSI had laminate flooring purchased from Flooring Solutions installed by Scranton Flooring, which to be installed in my new home. What they sold me was defective flooring which was never properly installed and sealed, which resulted in off-gassing of formaldehyde, ultimately causing me to suffer respiratory failure and sepsis, necessitating admission to Faith Regional Hospital in March of 2014, where I spent two months in ICU and 18 days on life support. Over a period of four months I suffered repeated incidents of respiratory issues and sepsis and was hospitalized an additional four times. I have pictures and samples of the defective flooring and installation to document my claims. I have made numerous attempts to arrange with the contractor and flooring company to fix the problems. To date, they refuse to address my concerns and have simply stonewalled me for the past several years. After doing some online research, I discovered that the brand of flooring supplied to Scranton by National Flooring to my contractor is known to have a manufacturing defect that causes the release of formaldehyde gas. I had a certified environmental quality inspector take measurements of air in my house, and their report came back with a formaldehyde level of .17 ppm, in excess of .020. which is the WHO standard, which was an excessive level known to cause the types of symptoms I exhibited. I incurred a total of $50,000 in expenses to have the flooring replaced. Once the flooring was removed, I was able to move back into my house and have lived there since July 3 of 2015 with no subsequent respiratory issues related to formaldehyde poisoning. Once the flooring was replaced, I was able to move back into the house in July of 2015 and have had no ill effects since that time. Dex Scranton has promised to reimburse me my $24,000 in expenses to replace the flooring but have never paid and refuse to communicate with me. For over a year, I repeatedly requested invoices for all supplies and work done on the flooring and have never received them. I am a 64-year-old 100% service-connected disabled Viet Nam Era veteran with an incurable brain disease and have been financially and medically damaged by their negligence read less
- Nationwide CarpetIt went awful. He came in and measured and said he would order the floor we picked out, then forgot to do it so that put us back a week, they tracked in mud all over the house, he never called to tell us when he would be there we had to call him. When he did give us a day (which he gave us an installation day 4 different times) he never showed up until we finally said we were going with another company. He was very rude anytime I called. It was the most unprofessional business I have ever used! Please save yourself time and do not use them. They will disappoin read less
Flooring Contractors in Grand Island
- Business Description:At Granite Garage Floors, we serve customers throughout the Greater Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska metropolitan areas, as well as Western Iowa. Our priority is to provide high-quality epoxy coating systems that will upgrade your garage floor to Look and Last Like Granite. We use professional-quality products and put tremendous focus on preparation, which is critical to a long-lasting, durable floor that is impervious to chemicals, easy to clean, and will not succumb to hot tire pickup. We have a.. read lessRecent Review:This is the second time I've used Granite Garage Floors and could not be more thrilled with the results. The owner is friendly, well-informed and will answer all your questions. David and his crew are exceedingly professional, efficient, and always punctual. It just takes about a day and a half-less actually and of course there is the added lifetime guarantee. He also did my wooden stairs from the garage to house, so it looks great and has immediately added value to my home . I'm not going to put the price because it varies depending on the amount of work necessary in the preparation and whether or not you want steps done. But you will love it read lessLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, always low prices and hounestyRecent Review:.Suzie G.
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured in Nebraska No job too small! 20 Years Experience Free Estimates
- Business Description:Flooring installationRecent Review:I had always wanted hardwood floors and had decided to finally make the investment. Baker flooring came to give me an estimate and go over different flooring options, he informed me I already had hardwood floors underneath and my best option, both cost wise and finished product, would be to refinish those, he saved me $1000's of dollars!!!! I love the end result, especially because I can say they are true hardwood floors. I also had very old linoleum in my bathroom that I hired Baker Flooring to remove and replace with ceramic tile. He took the time to show me many different directions in which the tile could be layed to form patterns. I appreciated that he gave me all the info I needed, to make an informed decision and didn't take advantage of the fact that I knew nothing about flooring. <br / read lessChristine J.
- Business Description:You might be familiar with my expert workmanship through Choice Floor Specialists, in York. I have over ten years of experience in the flooring industry. I take pride in the quality of workmanship and expert knowledge of floor coverings and installation that I've built through trust, experience, integrity, privacy, and hard work. With knowledge and experience of products such as carpet, carpet tile, hardwood, luxury vinyl flooring, laminate and more, you can rest assured that you're in good.. read less
- Business Description:We are a locally owned flooring dealer offering sales and installation. We have a large updated show room with all the current colors and styles of carpet, hardwood, LVT, tile and stone. We can do anything from carpet in small areas, to complete custom tile showers, to large commercial projects. We offer professional installation with everything we sell read less
- Business Description:Two employees, wood floor contractor.Recent Review:0 <br />Todd K.
- Business Description:J. Ramon Tinajero, is the premiere residential general contractor in the greater Grand Island area. We preform a wide variety of home remodeling from small handyman services, bathrooms, kitchens and all your interior and exterior home remodeling needs read lessRecent Review:I was nervous at first because the projects were in the most occupied parts of my home. Ramon assured me that the work would be done in a timely manner. The process wasn't as bad as I thought. The team came in and worked full days, making the progress show! I was very excited to come home each day and see how much was done. The team was completely done in less than 3 weeks! I was very impressed with the outcome of both projects. My master bath looks amazing, I love the fresh new look! The kitchen cabinets are beautiful and I finally have room for the double door refrigerator I have always wanted. I highly recommend Ramon with Tinajero Construction read lessDiana M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Wood River
- Saint Paul
- Central City
- Clay Center
- Loup City
- Blue Hill
- Mccool Junction
flooring installation in Grand Island
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DEET'S HOMESTORE2010 S 13TH ST
- DEET'S HOMESTORE
- Granite Garage Floors - Nebraska2840 S 70th St
- Granite Garage Floors - Nebraska
- Island Flooring515 S Webb Road
Grand Island, Nebraska
- Island Flooring
- JL construction and remodeling
- JL construction and remodeling
- Nebraska ReBath5221 S 48th St
- Nebraska ReBath
- Tinajero Construction2320 Gateway Ave
Grand Island, Nebraska
- Tinajero Construction
- Zman flooring
North Platte, Nebraska
- Zman flooring