A high-quality sprinkler system will help keep your lawn lush and green for at least 20 years—if you keep on top of repairs and maintenance. Check out these sprinkler repair tips to help you get the most out of your irrigation system.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Cairo, NE
There are 1 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Cairo
- Moyers Lawn Service & LandscapingWork was done over two days. Day one saw removal of all existing shrubs and removal of debris. Day two started with preparation of beds, then planting replacement plants, mulching and final clean-up. On the previous occasion that Moyers worked here, my wife and I commented that they did not idle but stayed on task. The same was true this time. Although the weather was hot, individuals would pause for a drink of water and went right back to work. We are more than satisfied
- CLOUDBURST LAWN & SPRINKLER COCloudburst was there on time as promised, put the system in as per blue print, and yard looked great when done.
- GREEN LANDSCAPES INCDid not meet deadlines- did not return calls promptly. When they finally came, they did a great job- even though the workers left early and did not communicate well with us. They were smoking in my yard and I was disapproving.
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsThe provider was very courteous, kept in good contact up to the date of the appoitment and was excellent about following up to ensure all the work was completed to my satisfaction.
- Country Nursery IncThey were always on time to the job site. They did an excellent job installing edging, plants, trees, rock, retaining walls and a patio. Considering the weather (rainy) there were able to get the job done in around 6 working days, unfortunately they weren't consecutive again because of the weather. A few things remained towards the end of the job and they had workers show up on a Sunday afternoon to finish the details which was a surprise to me. Overall I don't think you can go with a better place for landscaping. The only downfall is that it cost a little more than I initially wanted to spend, but they say you get what you pay for and I will agree with that
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI moved in one year ago lawn would not go green so I got a quote from them and they power racked and gave the grass oxygen and now my lawn has been green and looking nice
- Ideal Landscaping SolutionsI had called a couple of other companies, and either didn't hear back at all, was told they weren't interested. I called and left a message with Ted. He returned the call right away and was very professional. They came out, measured, and provided an estimate in just a couple days. The estimate was within $15 of what I was hoping it would be. They had estimated three days for the work, but actually finished in two. There were a couple of things that I had not discussed before hand, and asked them to do. The unexpected changes were no problem, we discussed the new plan and it didn't even slow them down. They never missed a beat. The lawn looks great. Ted, Jake and their help have been great to work with, and I look forward to next season, and having them back
- TURNBULL'S LANDSCAPING INCI used this company to do some regrading to a property that was having water seeping into the basement. I left a message on the business phone and received a call back in a very timely manner. This company is 50 miles from the project location, so they combined an inspection of our property (no charge) with another they were doing in the area the following week. The estimate was $2,520 to remove the sod on 2 sides of the (large) home, regrade those areas, replace the sod, and also to install underground downspout drains. He recommended that we install additional and larger downspouts because the ones that house were built with were inadequate for the size and pitch of the roof (he made a contractor recommendation for that work). Turnbulls coordinated their work with the person doing the downspout replacement. They both arrived in the morning and had the work finished by the afternoon. I was very pleased with the professionalism and the quality of work. I had to look really hard to even see where the sod had been disturbed. When I received the bill, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they came in at $1845...more than 25% under the estimate. It's been a year and a half now and we have had no further water in the basement since the work was done. I specifically used this contractor because of a referral I received from a neighbor. The entire subdivision has water issues in their basements....except for one house that insisted on Turnbulls doing the dirt work on their new home. Now, thanks to Turnbull Landscaping, 2 houses in the subdivision have dry basements
- Bill's Tree & LandscapeExcellent work and professional customer service. They completed their work quickly and even explained why our little Linden tree was in such sad condition (it wasn't just the hail damage) and today that little tree is doing great. We highly recommend them.
- TINA'S LANDSCAPINGThe initial presentation of plan and estimate were outstanding, very professional. Plans were drawn up and given to us on vellum. The cost was almost exorbitant, but probably worth it considering how much attention to detail was applied, and how much work was involved in transforming our old weed patch into a gorgeous yard. There were quite a few boulders brought in for accents, and they are expensive no matter what. Also, the patio and pathways were done with flagstone, and that is not a cheap option either. Minute details of installation were given, making sure the ground work/grading/re-sloping, lawn, sprinklers, stonework was as flawless and exemplary as possible. This is a family business, we had the opportunity to meet children and grandchildren as they all worked h****** this project. Tina was open to some changes in the original plan/estimate and made suggestions for improvements as the work was being done. She always considered how our location/house/driveway and our lifestyle could be enhanced by this project. However, there was no follow-through with the mention of providing locations of specific plants/trees for us to view in the area, so we could see what ours would look like in a few years. Phone communication with Tina is difficult, most times leave a message and wait for a return call. Initial time estimates were way off due to exceptional weather in this area, but this job, which was about a 4 week estimation, took 6 weeks to completion. This was not Tina's fault, weather was a huge factor in the postponement of the starting date. All-in-all we say Tina did an excellent job, First Rate
Landscapers in Cairo
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:I do small jobs to big jobs.Recent Review:I got no response from Dragon and had the project done by someone else.Bill W.
- Business Description:We are a small owner operated handyman and construction business in Hastings, NE. We take pride in being able to handle almost any job thrown our way and our motto is Any job big or small, we do it all! So whatever the job might be, we would be happy to assist you on your next project.
- Business Description:When you need a reliable contractor for the projects that enhance your exterior living space, chose Dickerson Fence & Landscaping. We've been serving homeowners since 2005 and our name has become synonymous with quality products and dependable service
- Business Description:Suarez Tree Service & Landscaping is a serious and professional company that listens to the costumers to find out what they want or need, offering after this a job done with excellent quality. We are always learning about the newest and most modern ways to perform the project, and the prices are widely negotiable between both parties to ensure that you are very satisfied
- Business Description:We are a locally owned landscaping business that offers design and installation of outdoor landscapes.Recent Review:They worked quickly and place the edging just as I had asked. The river rock that was brought in is more than ample for coverage. No surprises and cost was just what the estimate he provided said. The guys were professional and very likableCathy B.
- Business Description:Island Sprinkler Supply opened its doors for business in Grand Island, Nebraska in 1980. It was owned and operated by Frank Cummins until his retirement. Frank’s son, John, took over the business in 1997. The stores are managed and staffed by people who are familiar with various aspects of the underground sprinkler business. Kurt Hoge, the Omaha branch manager, has certifications from the Irrigation Association and his services in designing residential and commercial systems are available in..
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Yard Art Landscaping Inc. was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Columbus and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Columbus and surrounding areas
- Business Description:TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan
- Business Description:Vailscapes, Inc. owners and operators have been working in the landscaping industry for a number of years. We have experience working on all types of projects, big or small, residential or commercial. Whether you are looking for a simple spring clean-up, with fresh mulch and tree pruning, or a complete custom designed back yard oasis, we have the expertise to get your job done. Additional DBA - Josh Hajek
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you are struggling to keep Canada geese off of your lawn, you are not alone. From repellents to decoys to barriers, there are a variety of ways to keep geese off of your grass. Here’s what to do about Canada Geese on your property.
If your lawn is looking patchy, rough, or dead, the solution is probably reseeding your lawn to restore the grass and grow a healthy new lawn. Here’s how to know when is the best time to reseed.
Find Landscapers in
- Wood River
- Grand Island
- Saint Paul
- Loup City
- Central City
- Clay Center
- Elm Creek
Landscapers in Cairo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Ox Tree Service1700 S 24th Ste 3
- Blue Ox Tree Service
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape2 S Madison Ave
North Platte, Nebraska
- Fresh and Green lawn and landscape
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE306 E 6TH ST
- JOHNSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Roof Guard LLC360 Greenwood
- Roof Guard LLC
- TruGreen5130 S Elk Dr
Grand Island, Nebraska
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100