If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Langdon, ND
There are 3 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Langdon
- Little Mac Plumbing LLCExcellent experience and great value for the money. Michael was great to work with, showed up on time, and gave a lot of great advice while fixing my leaky tub/shower. He also took the time to give me some recommendations on fixing some other issues I was having, which I really appreciated. I will definitely be using him again for future projects. -Jonatha read less
- Bauer Plumbing & Heating IncVery well. Plan on getting them back for additional work on two homes. Very professional, friendly and great price. Just what I asked for.
- Bauer Plumbing & Heating IncThe same morning I called a plumber came to my house. He assessed the problem and ordered a shower. Per my request, the plumber adjusted his schedule to install my shower the next day. I am very pleased with the new shower and willingness to adjust their schedule.
- Bauer Plumbing & Heating IncPerfect work. Great guy. I think we paid a little more than I should have for labor. He said labor was $80/hour, he was here for an hour and a half and it was $200 or labor. No biggie, but I would double check on that if we have them again.
- Bauer Plumbing & Heating IncEverything went great! Got appointment right away. Due to my being at work, left my home door open. Plumber called me at work after finishing upstairs bathroom and asked for permission to install new faucet in laundryroom. I returned home and was pleased with the work that was done. When I received the bill, I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable my charges were! Would certainly call them again read less
- Bauer Plumbing & Heating IncThey provided prompt service. They were very reliable. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future.
- Bauer Plumbing & Heating IncThey came within an hour of my request for service. While he was here he answered several questions I had. He was friendly and explain exactly what he was doing and why.
- Anytime Plumbinggreat. One of the valves on the water shutoff was corroded. A new valve was put on and water pressure is back to normal.
- Rivers Edge PlumbingJust wish they had a bigger number then 5 star rating to give these people. We have lived in Bismarck for 13 year's and it seems all of our pipes/sinks just quit on us all at once. We have home insurance to snake or repair anything and this is how we were introduced to them and especially CHARLIE, (in caps because I want you to remember that name). Charlie came out and was very professional and had a fantastic attitude. Well after he snaked our pipes to the street about 1 month later all our sinks decided to act up at once. We called him out and he only took 1 hour to fix 3 sinks with different problems. When it comes to fast and courteous service they are the ones to beat, trust me we have tried 2 other companies before and they would not be allowed back in lol. So when you need a job done small or large CHARLIE at Rivers Edge is the one to call, I know I will again. POST NOTE: Thank you Rivers Edge!!! read less
- Walt's Plumbing And HeatingVery well. Quick response, professional service, and we appreciated the advice on things we can do on our own to alleviate future problems.
Plumbers in Langdon
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect, the guys were in & out in less than 24 hrs total & everything looked professional.Robert K.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read less
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! F read lessL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Aqua Plumbing is a plumbing company located in Williston, ND. Our experienced team of professionalists can deal with any plumbing problem. Call us if you need a plumbing installation, maintenance, repair or any other plumbing service. Plumbing Company, Leak Detection, Plumber, Residential Plumbing, Plumbing Maintenanc read less
- Business Description:General contractor. All of our workers are licensed, registered and insured with the state of North Dakota, this also includes our sub-contractors. At Dom's we believe in god first and treating our customers with the utmost respect. Twice a year we have a window and siding special, one in the spring and one in the fall. Usually at the end of August we will offer $1,500 off on a complete installation on either siding or windows - windows minimum order is 10 installed by Dom's, siding minimum o.. read less
- Business Description:WS Wholesale is your source for all sorts of domestic plumbing products. We are driven to provide great service and great quality. Our products are the best of the best and we are here to help you get the products you need at great prices. We work with commercial plumbing contractors to offer the best quality water, cooling, and heating products at the best prices. Our plumbing products are time-tested and have met customer expectations. Our mission is to offer the best customer service and .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Frozen pipes pose a safety threat to your home’s plumbing—and also to you. But while locating frozen pipes in your home is sometimes the hardest part, these four tips will help you safely and effectively find the problem areas.
Find Plumbers in
- Park River
- Devils Lake
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- Grand Forks
- New Rockford
Plumbers in Langdon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota
- Dom's CF Home Improvements
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Underwood Farm Supply93 Lincoln Ave
Underwood, North Dakota
- Underwood Farm Supply
- WS Wholesale LLC11605 W 700 S
- WS Wholesale LLC