Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Get matched with top fence companies in Hazen, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Hazen
- Dakota FenceUPDATE: Dakota Fence Minot installed my semi private fence WELL ahead of schedule. I am one happy customer beyond my expectations. My fence arrived and I was contacted immediately to begin construction. My posts were installed by the construction crew on 13 Nov. The crew foreman discussed with me a quick survey of my property to ensure where I wanted my fence and the direction of how I wanted the gate to open still applied. That was at 0900, our scheduled meeting time. By noon, there was a team of 7 crew members on my property working, marking the fence line, digging the holes, pouring the cement, etc. Then by 5pm all posts were set and my property was free of debris, dirt and my grass and sprinkler heads were as the crew found them. That weekend following the post install we had a dusting of snow. The posts were set for one week, however, almost immediately my neighbors kids used my property as their newfound football field, which it actually looked like one. The neighbors dogs also got their final toilet habits in my yard out the way, as well during that week. Thus good fences make good neighbor concept resonates. In addition to the kids and the dogs free reigning throughout my property, the light snow made it unsafe and not intended to be a playground. Due to the safety and legalities of all concerned I asked Dakota Fence to post a construction sign. The weather was definitely on my side on construction days as not only was the ground not frozen in order to post but only moments after my fence was fully erected and functional we were hit with 4" of snow. That was on 20 Nov in the morning when the crew returned and completed my fence beautifully by the first snow flake. Timing could not have been more perfect. When I expected my fence install would not begin until the spring 2014 it was fully functional within hours of our first substantial snow fall 2013. My family and our pets were able to enjoy our property without other dogs and neighbors disrespecting property lines, even after being told to refrain from doing so. No more neighbor pet poop to pick up as my own pets territory was clearly marked by their dogs or kids knocking over patio furniture and statues running amuck on other people property. The snow blanketed within my fence was a stunning sight to see to say the least. Our fence is absolutely beautiful and being that it's semi private I can continue to observe the neighbor kids attempting to use the fence as their target practice as they did with my shed or their dogs trying to get through the fence to potty and take appropriate actions as necessary. The semi private vinyl fence provided me peace of mind to enjoy my new home as intended. The Bufftech fence is warranty driven and proved itself wind resistant already and built to last. I thank Dakota Fence Minot for facilitating that source of sanity for me, my family and our pets. We love, love, love our new fence and highly recommend Dakota Fence Minot for all your fencing needs
- Dakota Fence CoThey showed up when they said they would. They did the job in a time that they said they would do. They did it within the initial price estimate. I would definitely recommend to use them because they are very professional. They do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it
- Dakota FenceAfter calling 4 other fence companies, this is the only company that responded to me. Came out next available work day and gave me an estimate on the spot. Sales rep told me they were about a 1 to 1/1/2 mos. out before they get to my job. Not a problem for me. About 5 weeks later foreman called to set up time to send out crew, they started next available work day. They finished in about a week. There were some issues. All 3 crews were fine, but some of the quality of work needed to be fixed. Couple panels and header/footer boards had major scratches, few pieces cut too short and they installed 1 grey post (when rest of fence was white). I called foreman a couple days later (after they finished and I didn't hear back from them). Told him of the issues, he said they'd get them fixed. About 2 weeks later (wait for materials and was out of town for vacation) a crew showed up and fixed what was needed. No other issues
- Dakota FenceThe estimator was on time and professional. The cost was way out of line for my budget and I did select a different provider who came in at half the cost for the same materials and work.
- Dakota Fence CoI thought they were very thorough and were true to their work times. My only complaint with them is their price.
- Dakota Fence CoThe price was a little higher, and it was not what I was expecting, but for the time frame they were working in I can't complain much. I would use them again in the future.
- Dakota FenceDisappointed in bid for such a small residential project,(approc 36' chain length fence) very much inflated pricing when compared to bids when multiple companies are available. Just felt they were taking advantage of the situation with such inflated bid and no options discussed or considered by estimator for the project
- Missouri Fence CompanyCalled to set up time to get a price quote on a 160’ - 6’ tall privacy fence with 2 gates. Left message on answering machine. Two months later have yet to hear from them. I understand they may be busy (or not interested) for summer months but a courtesy call to say as such would have been nice.
Fencing Contractors in Hazen
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f..Recent Review:They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.Connie S.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:When it comes to projects around the house, to include building your dream home we are your one stop shop. We offer remodel projects from remodeling the basement, kitchen or bathrooms to building a deck or building a sun room we are your one stop shopRecent Review:.Steven M.
- Business Description:Our team of professional builders have many years of experience under our belt and will help you with all of your construction needs. Whether its a brand new home, or just a simple repair to your roof or drywall our team has the knowledge and ability to get the job done quickly, professorially, safely, and on budget. We pride our selves on keeping a clean and tidy work area, allowing us to do jobs safe and efficiently. All of our work is guaranteed and we will always be sure to invest..
- Business Description:JonPro Construction is fully licensed and insured and operates in North Dakota.
- Business Description:Here at REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION take pride in our quality workmanship, and deliver the best results you deserve. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and give you dependability you can count on. We offer affordable rates, give free estimates, we're easy to work with and the best part is that we are locally owned and family operated. Billing procedures follow as what is written in the contract (usually paid upon job completion) unless specified otherwise
- Business Description:Double J Construction & Snow Removal was established in 2010, originally providing concrete removal and installation. Double J Construction has since grown and diversified providing a range of complimenting services, which include retaining walls, drainage, landscaping, snow removal, and fence installation. Our experience and resources facilitate sound advice and a service that can complete the job from the start to finish and to client requirements. We want you to experience working with..Recent Review:unknownLacey O.
- Business Description:Missouri Fence is one of the most experienced fencing companies in the Bismarck, ND, area. For years commercial and industrial customers all across North Dakota and have trusted our combined expertise and quality service. We focus only on residential, commercial and industrial work which allows us to offer higher quality service in the following categories; • Industrial • Commercial • Municipal • Homes • Park Districts • Schools • Small Business We specialize in all styles and types of ..Recent Review:Called to set up time to get a price quote on a 160’ - 6’ tall privacy fence with 2 gates. <br /> Left message on answering machine. Two months later have yet to hear from them. I understand they may be busy (or not interested) for summer months but a courtesy call to say as such would have been nice. <br /> <br /Robin E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
Find fence companies in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
- New Town
fence companies in Hazen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- All Trades Contracting LLC
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- Missouri Fence Company11 Stanley Dr
Lincoln, North Dakota
- Missouri Fence Company
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Prairie Dog Daycare, Grooming, and Boarding, Train5370 51st Ave S B
Fargo, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.