If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Hazen, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Hazen
- ROGERS CONSTRUCTIONTHE BEST!!!! They were prompt, courteous, they interacted like a team throughout the project and they were wonderful to work with. They completed our driveway addition/replaced our porch stairs in one day. By 8:30 the following morning they were finished. When I say finished I mean- everything they moved to be able to do the job was put back perfectly, they swept, they back filled the dirt and seeded. My mom would even be impressed!!! NOTHING needed to be done by us. Thank you Rogers Construction. We highly recommend your crew!!! Chris and Judy Klau read less
- Revertical inc.Bathroom remodel turned out better than I had thought it could considering the condition when they started. I bought house and bathroom was in dire shape. Turned out great. Excellent job painting all the rooms and replacing windows in basement. Left no mess and cleaned up work area after job was completed read less
- Schauer ConstructionI saw the Schauer trailer in my neighborhood for about a week as Jerry was working on driveways for three of my neighbors. I figured if that many were having work done with him I'd see how much to place a new concrete garage floor. I previously received a quote to have it lifted for $1500 and when I got his bid of $1800 for new concrete there wasn't even a question on what to do read less
- Haase & Sons ConstructionJosh is a busy guy so be patient. His work, service, pricing and guarantee is 2nd to none in the business.
- Creative ConcreteCreative Concrete tried to help us out by pouring a beautiful decorative basement floor for us on a week's notice when our other contractor failed to get the job done and we had a deadline with a house mover for them to move our existing home on to the new basement. Unfortunately for them, the other contractor had done all the prep work (digging the basement, compacting the ground and leveling it off, and installation of the floor heat system), so we all took it on faith that it had been done correctly and was ready for concrete. Well, it wasn't. A week later the floor caved-in due to little or no effort on the other contractor's part to pack the ground below it properly in preparation for the pour, so Creative Concrete came to our rescue again by jack-hammering out the entire floor. At this point, our house was now sitting on top of the basement and was being supported by a load-bearing wall in the basement too, so something had to be done to brace-up the house as well while we waited for the demolition to be completed and the new floor to be poured. We would like to extend a special thanks to one particular employee, Josh Ellis, for his knowledge, help, and dedication in helping us to get settled back in to our home. Creative Concrete went way above and beyond the scope of a normal concrete slab pour. They thought outside of the box to come up with innovative solutions for the numerous problems we encountered from the other contractor's work. They were fair and unbiased in their assessments of the other contractor as well. They told it like it was and didn't exaggerate his errors to make their company look better. I do wish they had been able to get to some of our work sooner than they did, but honestly, they were fitting us in between other jobs, and they were doing us a favor. We'll be forever thankful for their kindness, and quality workmanship. I think they're a little bit pricey, but worth it. After having to pay to have everything done twice from dealing with the so-called and quot;bargainand quot; contractor, I'd pay good money to have a quality company like Creative Concrete do it right the first time if we had it to do all over again. They did give us a few breaks in the price too out of sheer pity for our situation, so God Bless them for that read less
- Schauer ConstructionIt went very well. We found the company on Angie's List and selected it because of the good ratings. The owner, Jerry Schauer, called me back within a few hours of my initial call. He came out to look at the project and to give me an estimate the same evening. We accepted the bid and scheduled the work. Jerry confirmed the schedule the day before. He arrived on time with his crew and they went to work. He has come back to check on the project 2x in 24 hours. When the project was finished, he returned to clean up the site. The work is well done and just what we wanted. Jerry is easy to work with and very professional. He explained what he was going to do, how long it would take and gave us an estimate that was reasonable and accurate read less
- McGruder ConstructionThey always come when we call them. I've been doing business with them for 30 years. I think their price is good. Their people are just nice to be around. They stay on good relations with the customers. They're construction workers but they still take time out of their day to say hi. They did a good work read less
- Todd Ferm Construction LLCThey were fantastic. The weather was terrible as we've had rain constantly, and he communicated the entire way through. It was great.
- Outlaw Concrete & LandscapingOutlaw did an awesome job for us. They were very professional and very knowledgeable about what they were doing. We had specific colors and patterns we were looking for and they helped us get a great looking patio right from the start. I highly recommend this crew for any concrete project you might have read less
- CRK ConstructionRecently purchased a home in need of repairs, namely the bathroom. Our bathroom floor was previously built with particle board atop plywood, causing severe mold, mildew, and wood rot. Kelly Contracting removed the bathroom floor all the way down to the joists and replaced it with all new materials. The damaged floor extended a couple feet into the next room and beneath the wall, which was also repaired. Toilet, tub, shower, and sink removed before-hand, everything was uninstalled carefully as to not be damaged and moved to a different room. After the floor was repaired a new shower was built, newly tiled and re-modeled. Toilet and sink were re-installed in new locations (as specified) and everything plumbed. My new bathroom looks great and I won't be anticipating any leaks or rotten wood in the future read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Hazen
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f.. read lessRecent Review:They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.Connie S.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Work was very well done. They were efficient and cleaned up everything after repairs.Jim H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Here at McGruder Construction we serve the Jamestown,ND area and surrounding areas. On projects ranging from new construction to both small and large remodeling and renovation jobs, McGruder Construction takes pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients, making sure the project is completed on time, on or below budget and they are truly satisfied with the results. read lessRecent Review:They always come when we call them. I've been doing business with them for 30 years. I think their price is good. Their people are just nice to be around. They stay on good relations with the customers. They're construction workers but they still take time out of their day to say hi. They did a good work read lessRobert T.
- Business Description:We provide our valued customers with quality construction services. Call us in Williston for professional work on your home or office. Out trained team looks forward to working for you!
- Business Description:Many things can go wrong when it comes to your roof. Some would say that the roof is the most important part of a home, protecting everything beneath from the elements and providing protection against costly future repairs. Improper installation of an older roof can cost homeowners thousands in repairs. You can save those thousands by getting a roof inspection from Nodak Roofing read lessRecent Review:Went very well, I would certainly hire them again. Did A Great Job, Although a little higher priced than some of the other contractors in the area. They really pay attention to detail and use products that last. One thing is worth mentioning and that is a lot of other contractors might be less in price but price in the industry truly defines quality read lessBob J.
- Business Description:Blackout Construction is your source for the best quality concrete work and hoe improvement needs.we specialize in a variety of construction services.we are honest, professional and easy to work with. If you are looking for a reliable professional contractor, contact Blackout Construction and we will work with you to guarantee the success of your next project read less
- Business Description:We provide complete concrete services for new construction and any aspect of additions/remodels.Recent Review:Could not have gone worse....showed up drunk with inexperienced help. It took them over a week and they destroyed my entire yard!! They finish on the concrete was terrible ,they did not put in expansion joint till a week later.the concrete is cracking everywhere and needs to be removed and re-poured by a different contractor.the owner Ron Carrol has done this kind of work to several other people...I wish I had seen a review like this!!! Use this Company and you will regret it!! <br / read lessJason H.
- Business Description:We cover roofs down to landscaping and whatever else you may have in between. We have been in the service of home remodels, contractor work for 10+ years and would love to add your project to our list of accomplished jobs. There is no job to small for us. read less
- Business Description:Red River Enterprises LLC has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing several building and concrete construction projects in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. No matter the size of your project, our experienced professionals at Red River Enterprises LLC will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project on time and on budget. You'll Be Glad You Chose Us Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting any project, our team.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
- New Town
concrete contractors in Hazen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blackout Construction LLC315 20th st nw
Minot, North Dakota
- Blackout Construction LLC
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC2007 E Calgary Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC
- Freelanced handymen7710 Highway 6
Solen, North Dakota
- Freelanced handymen
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLPPO BOX 9644
Fargo, North Dakota
- SKS CONSTRUCTION LLP