Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Hazen, ND
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Hazen
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, NDVery helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfully.
- Dom's CF Home ImprovementsThey were all very professional. Everyone that works there is extremely friendly. We had an incident where we had to take our dog to the vet while they were here. They had no problem with it. They were always on time and prompt. The work they did was fantastic and the price was very reasonable. We didn't get charged for anything extra that was not on the quote, even though they did it read less
- Gagnon ConstructionI spent about $5,000 totally. I had a good experience with them. They had good personality. They provided great service and the quality was great. I have not had any problems with their work. They were very quick and reliable. Also, they had really good pricing. Everything was great. They came out within a couple of hours I had called them. They were better than any contractor I had talked with. I will use them again in the future read less
- LOWE'SI have been getting quotes on replacing the sliding patio doors for almost a month. Pricing ranged from 10K to 6K before I visited Lowes and got their quote. They quoted Jeld-Wen doors with their private label. They were the lowest price at $4479 that included installation. The customer service person spent a lot of time explaining different types of glass. I placed the order with them. They scheduled the installer to measure the openings. The installer they used was an old time carpenter, I could tell he had a lot of experience installing doors. Lowes telephoned me many times to tell me that a) the doors were ordered, b) permits were arranged, c) when the doors arrived, d) when the doors would be delivered, and e) when they could install them. The installer called himself also to inform us of his schedule and to work around ours. He had the doors installed in one day, next day finished with trim, and re-hanging our window treatments. They did an excellent job read less
- OVERHEAD DOORThe garage door opener stopped working. I called to see when someone could come out to take a look at it. Due to last years flooding, it is difficult to find anyone to come out to fix anything. They are either busy rebuilding their own business or working on new construction or repair of flood damaged buildings. Within 24 hours the office staff had someone here to take a quick look at what would need to be done and to get the door closed for security purposes. It was determined that the computer board had burned out. The technician gave me several repair options. Rather than have several visits trying various options, I chose to have the entire unit replaced. They were very busy and could not finish it that work week but they did a temporary fix that would allow me to open the door at the main switch. They were here the next work week and put in a Legacy 800 with a 5 year parts warranty and a 1 year labor warranty.It runs quietly and smoothly. The technician was knowledgeable and concerned. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone as my experience was very good read less
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsBrian promptly arranged a time to look at the project site, ask what I wanted and the price/quality range, provided an estimate for the door and labor, scheduled and installation time and date for a few days later and checked after completion to make sure I was satisfied. Very professional. Meticulous read less
- The Window & Door StoreWe are moving and I wanted to get the broken screen door replaced on my home. They said it would take 2-3 weeks to get the door, then 2-3 months to schedule the time to replace it. We will be moving within a month so that's as far as my contact went.
- The Window & Door StoreMy salesman was excellent in his attention to the details in the ordering process as well as keeping me informed throughout the entire process. The installation crew did an outstanding job, were prompt and handled all my questions well. Would definitely recommend this company.
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsI was out of town when the work was done. When I got home, the lock was in, worked perfectly, looked great, keys on the table, no sign of any mess or debris.
- The Window & Door StoreVery easy to work with and fast install ... Communication was phenomenal ... Definitely calling them to finish our other windows.
Door Installers in Hazen
- Business Description:With over 20 years in the Door Industry, I specialize in the service, repair and installation of entry and exit door systems, in both the commercial and residential markets. Whether you require installation in a newly constructed building or home or are contemplating replacing or repairing existing doors, I can supply you with a quote, or go over your various options. Accurate Door can provide installation, service and repair of all makes and models of residential and commercial garage, overh.. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They showed up on time, very knowledgeable about what they're doing, very polite, and their price was very reasonable.Joe C.
- Business Description:Doorslammers LLC is your first and best choice for all types of garage door installations, replacements, repairs and more. With 15 years in business we are confident you will be completely satisfied with our level of professionalism, attention to detail and prompt completion of your project. Feel free to contact us today read lessRecent Review:Door Slammers did a temporary fix and ordered new spring. Very happy with their serviceS H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Here at REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION take pride in our quality workmanship, and deliver the best results you deserve. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and give you dependability you can count on. We offer affordable rates, give free estimates, we're easy to work with and the best part is that we are locally owned and family operated. Billing procedures follow as what is written in the contract (usually paid upon job completion) unless specified otherwise read less
- Business Description:Red River Enterprises LLC has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing several building and concrete construction projects in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. No matter the size of your project, our experienced professionals at Red River Enterprises LLC will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project on time and on budget. You'll Be Glad You Chose Us Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting any project, our team.. read less
- Business Description:GNF Builders LLC. is a small company of 20 employees, working with contractors and homeowners in Minot and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:When it comes to projects around the house, to include building your dream home we are your one stop shop. We offer remodel projects from remodeling the basement, kitchen or bathrooms to building a deck or building a sun room we are your one stop shop read lessRecent Review:.Steven M.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin.. read less
- Business Description:Midwest Doors has 4 residential crews consisting of 1-2 employees each and 3 commercial crews consiting of 2 employees each. After a job is completed, an invoice will be sent out with Net 30 terms. Periodically there will be promotions from LiftMaster for consumer rebates on our residential openers read lessRecent Review:I liked their availability, punctuality and professionalism. I plan to use them again.Patty W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- New Salem
- Turtle Lake
- Glen Ullin
- New Town
door installers in Hazen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- Fettig Millwork and Windows712 13th Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Fettig Millwork and Windows
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks1200 Dyke Avenue
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Overhead Door Company Of Grand Forks
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- The Window & Door Store815 E Main Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- The Window & Door Store
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM