Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Harvey, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Harvey
- No Worries Repair, LLCTravis arrived at the date and time he said he would he quickly helped diagnose the problem, then repaired the leaking fixture. He subsequently provided an estimate related to the work still to be done and showed up on the dates and times he specified to doe the work. Very professional and reasonably priced
- R.O. ConstructionI had alot of water damage to the roof from someone who had previously done the roof incorrectly. The wood structure need carpentry skills to replace and elevate certains on the roof. The roofer I had knew both roofing and carpentry. A full roof tarp was applied to the roof in the evening to protect the roof from rain which it did on the second or third night. I was happy to see that this had been done in advance in case such an event of rain di happen. It was a heavy downpour of nearly 2 inches in an hour. I observed his work each day and inspected it at those times and found everything to be of sound workmanship
- BK Western Edge Construction LLCTerrible the closet is fine and he finished a wall that wasn’t completely Sheetrock but terrible work in bedroom. I specifically asked about ceiling and he said to save me money he wasn’t going to scrape it just patch and add a nice trim to seal the gap. The pictures show final work. He also left 15 chips in the wall where they pulled off the staples that were holding their plastic up
Contractors in Harvey
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Residential home remodeling and repairs, home upgrades and additions
- Business Description:2 to 6 employee's cash or check payments pay is half up front and half at job completion or half up front and then a 30 day net credit term agreement when job is completedRecent Review:<p>This company is professional and does excellent service. They stay with the job until it is finished, unlike many others who start one day and then you don't see them for a few days. Beside having a beautiful new walk in shower, we were surprised that each day after working, they cleaned up after themselves completely. We had nothing to do as far as cleaning up messes when they were working here. This is something we have never experienced before!</p> <p>Definitely will be using this company again in the future.</p> <p><br></p> <p><br></pSherry S.
- Business Description:All types of home construction and remodeling. We specialize in garages, siding, windows and interior trim work, as well as custom home building and decks. Bsquare construction employs 4 carpenters and we pride ourselves in a job well done in a timely manner. Billing is net 7 days from the completion of the project, with other terms, such as deposites or partial payments, decided on a job by job basisRecent Review:Overall it went well. They were the only company that didn't try to re do my whole house. They listened to what I wanted done, quoted me a legitimate price based on that work and then executed it nicely. Once materials showed up to my house work began shortly after. They made pretty fast progress removing the old siding. I had cleaned all the siding that I removed and to save money on material they were able to reinstall those pieces on the sides of the house. This was tough since the top half was already done. Then they did all new siding for the front and back, to include the soffits and vents. The guy who does the window and door trim was obviously very experienced. He made quick work of custom cutting every piece right there at the house and installed it quickly. My only complaint is that they told me if there were any left over material I could return it to Minot Lumber (where it was ordered from) and get a refund. What actually happened was I brought it back and they credited BSquare Construction who in turn never gave me any money back. I called a few times and was never able to get anything. It was only a little bit of stuff returned so I just let it go after a while. Overall pretty good experience. I would hire this company to do more work on my house. <br /Frank R.
- Business Description:Here at REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION take pride in our quality workmanship, and deliver the best results you deserve. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and give you dependability you can count on. We offer affordable rates, give free estimates, we're easy to work with and the best part is that we are locally owned and family operated. Billing procedures follow as what is written in the contract (usually paid upon job completion) unless specified otherwise
- Business Description:www.kdfrpconstruction.com
- Business Description:We fix anything
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- New Rockford
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- Turtle Lake
- Devils Lake
general contractors in Harvey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Five Star Remodeling2421 N 7th Street
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Five Star Remodeling
- Gampp & Fitzgerald, LLC515 3rd St NE
Minot, North Dakota
- Gampp & Fitzgerald, LLC
- JonPro LLCPO Box 4011
Bismarck, North Dakota
- JonPro LLC
- K&D FRP & Construction10741 34th ave NE
Saint John, North Dakota
- K&D FRP & Construction
- L.P. Local Remodeling & Home Repair1507 4th Ave. NE
Jamestown, North Dakota
- L.P. Local Remodeling & Home Repair
- Midwest Deck Company516 Colt Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Midwest Deck Company
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Home Solutions LLP2720 Paintball Way #4
Bismarck, North Dakota
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC660 4th Ave SW
Dickinson, North Dakota
- T Bar M Building Company,LLC
- VLM construction751 e cunningham dr
- VLM construction