Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Harvey, ND
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Harvey
- Revertical inc.Bathroom remodel turned out better than I had thought it could considering the condition when they started. I bought house and bathroom was in dire shape. Turned out great. Excellent job painting all the rooms and replacing windows in basement. Left no mess and cleaned up work area after job was completed
- Revertical inc.Fantastic! Thorough & easy to work with. Answered questions & made recommendations based on the specific needs of the house. Honest. Experienced. Will definitely be contacting them if needed for future work.
- A-American DrywallIt went great. He was always on time. He stayed late and did not mess around. He goes the extra mile to make sure the job looks great. I am so happy with the job I am haveing him give me a bid for my basement. Use him you will not regreat it.
- T & G Dry Wall IncEverything went great, we are very pleased with the end results, I am very picky about things and wanted everything to look perfect. We did a movie theater room in the basement so we wanted a smooth wall for the projector and he did just that. We can't see a single seam at all and we are very impressed. We decided to paint the rooms on our own (because every room we had different colors picked out). Well when you don't have paint on the wall and everything is white from the primer you don't see all of the imperfections. We came across two or three very minor imperfections (which would have bothered me to just leave). So I contacted Tim (even though he had already been paid and out of our place for over a week) he came by the next day and fixed those imperfections and went through the basement to double check his work again now that everything was painted. He does an amazing job and if anything comes up you can still reach him to come back and fix anything you need him to. We are very impressed with the professionalism and the work we received that if we need anything else done in the future we will be using him again
- Phillips Custom Home DesignMy experience has been excellent. The bathroom/bedroom remodel took about 1.5 months and the results were stunning. The quality of the work is phenomenal and I ended up with the elegant, beautiful, tranquil retreat that I was envisioning. We are about 1.5 months into the living room, kitchen and study remodel, and we are now in the home stretch. Again, the results are stunning. My 80's town home (which I had not touched since moving here in July 2001) is completely transformed thanks to the guys at Phillips Custom Home Design!! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of the men at Phillips. They are extremely professional and thorough. I am completely comfortable with them in working in my home. I appreciate that they are so respectful and easy to talk and laugh with. We have bounced ideas back and forth, so I have been very involved in the process. I have had my questions answered promptly and everything explained to me very well. They have been partners with me in this process and that has made the process easier. After a short break, we will be embarking on the final phase of the reno (guest bath and guest bedroom). I am thrilled to recommend Phillips Custom Home Design. They are truly top-notch and I am so grateful for all they have done for me
- A-American DrywallAwesome! I will not call anyone else for future drywall work. His work ethic is inspiring. He loves what he does and is great at it. For the dedicated hard work he put into our basement, it feels like we got it done for a steal! Very professional, friendly, trustworthy and punctual. He said that he typically doesn't do framework, but since he had extra time, he gladly added in the extra work and it turned out great! He also put my not so easy to install built in book shelf/cabinet back in a wall
- A-American DrywallPhil was very professional and did an excellent job finishing my basement. He hung drywall in a bedroom and bathroom, patched some holes, applied drywall mud and texture to match existing wall texture. He was on time, didn't disappear for hours on lunch breaks and finished my home in 2 days. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone and will use him in the future for any drywall/painting needs
- A-American DrywallHe was very informative on how to prepare the rooms for his work and very helpful in selecting the type of texture to use and other details that turned out very nice when he was finished. The quality of his work was excellent and was done in a timely and professional manner. His estimate was accurate and the cost was within a reasonable amount of difference since we had added items as he was working on the project. We are planning to have him texture more rooms and hallways being we are so pleased with the work he has done and would like all of them to look this same way. We definitely would recommend him for your project
- No Worries Repair, LLCTravis arrived at the date and time he said he would he quickly helped diagnose the problem, then repaired the leaking fixture. He subsequently provided an estimate related to the work still to be done and showed up on the dates and times he specified to doe the work. Very professional and reasonably priced
- K L SMOTHERMAN DRYWALLI called every other dry wallet in bismarck and smotherman was the only one who could provide the service without a wait list of more then a month. In fact he said he could be out tomorrow. I was nervous as to why they were available when no was else was. But they were great. The worker showed up every day at about the same time until job was completed. They we professional and quick workers. Project finished in 4 days. I don't know if the price was a good deal or not as other contractors were too busy to give me an estimate. But smotherman have me an estimate of 800-900. And came in at 875. Just as expected. I possibly could have gotten a better deal if I had more estimates, but I didn't want to wait for others to be available. Overall I'm happy with the service
Drywall Contractors in Harvey
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f..Recent Review:They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.Connie S.
- Business Description:We are a company that cares about your project from start to finish. With over 14 years of experence in all types of construction. Our prices are fair and our work is high quality. We never treat our customers like a number, you will always be able to get ahold of us before, during and after the project. Thank you for your consideration
- Business Description:We are BEST ARQ, a design architecture online company in USA. We Can make all the design you need for pool, outdoor bar & grill, drywall sky, landscape, waterfall, wet wall, sky garden, addition house, guest house, and more. With a few info we Can make you a design of a Pool starting at $29.99 and a 3d model with render starting $69.99 high Quality. Try it now, if you are not happy get a full refund. We work with contractors, housewifes and people who needs a real and fast architectural de..
- Business Description:Panther construction was Established in 2011. Although we are a newer company, our members and employees come with a large and vast history of experience In residential construction. Not only do we strive to complete top quality work, but we push to keep costs down for the customer. We hope to acquire your buisness, and look forward to hearing from you soon
- Business Description:CJ's Chimney Sweep has been in business for over 25 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured.Recent Review:Inspected and cleaned our chimney, and cleaned our dryer vent. Everything was excellent. Very knowledgeable. My only 'complaint' (if you want to call it that) is that we had sent a couple emails that went unanswered. Called and left a voicemail and heard back within an hour, and received service the next day. So if you want to get ahold of them - calling is your best optionTiffany J.
- Business Description:Here at REAMP'D CONSTRUCTION take pride in our quality workmanship, and deliver the best results you deserve. Our goal is to build trusting relationships and give you dependability you can count on. We offer affordable rates, give free estimates, we're easy to work with and the best part is that we are locally owned and family operated. Billing procedures follow as what is written in the contract (usually paid upon job completion) unless specified otherwise
- Business Description:See our website www.bulldogbuildersllc.com
- Business Description:www.kdfrpconstruction.com
- Business Description:Serving North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and beyond, The Insulation Place specializes in the latest “building envelope” technology, that provides protection against the movement of air, moisture and heat, either in or out of a structure. In a single application, The Insulation Place can create a building envelope that provides high, long-term thermal resistance, an excellent air barrier, and a recognized vapor retarder. Call us today
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Rockford
- Fort Totten
- Saint Michael
- Turtle Lake
- Devils Lake
drywall contractors in Harvey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- Gampp & Fitzgerald, LLC515 3rd St NE
Minot, North Dakota
- Gampp & Fitzgerald, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Insulation Place Of Bismarck LLC4229 Centurion Dr
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Insulation Place Of Bismarck LLC
- L.P. Local Remodeling & Home Repair1507 4th Ave. NE
Jamestown, North Dakota
- L.P. Local Remodeling & Home Repair
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.