Top to Bottom House Cleaning

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2016

There's a saying that a clean house is a sign of a wasted life. While this may not exactly be true, it's certainly true that there are more important and enjoyable things to do than worry about keeping your home clean! With all your other responsibilities, you should be able to enjoy your free time as you please. Our home cleaning services are designed to give you the peace of mind you deserve and the time you need to enjoy your life and loved ones. A Cleaner home, naturally!!! We care about your family, pets and the environment. We use only safe, non-toxic products scientifically researched and designed to be more effective. Book your free estimate now!...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

3.3

4.3

4.3

house cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (1)

07/07/2022

Marc G.

It was great. They were always on time.

Description of Work
I use them regularly. They did house cleaning services for me.

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

07/05/2022

Nicholas C.

They were thorough and good. I would use the service again next week.

Description of Work
They clean our house.

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

08/24/2019

Martina M.

Cons: I requested a deep cleaning but after the team left and I was able to look more at their work I wouldn't define what they did as a deep cleaning, just a regular cleaning, however I paid for the deep clean at $350. I found dust on some of my shelves and blinds, and a lot of surfaces were still sticky. High up places were not dusted or cleaned and I found some cobwebs. I assumed deep cleaning meant every nook and cranny. They only spent about 2 hours at my house. I think the team could have been more thorough. I'll probably try a different company next time around. I also noticed my master sink drain was broken after they left. Pros: Very quick and easy communication, worked with my schedule conflicts and were definitely flexible as far as that is concerned. Very friendly staff. Did a good job on the baseboards.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

Review for Top to Bottom House Cleaning - 4701 Wrightsville Ave, Wilmington, NC - 38065701

Unfortunately we couldn’t clean areas in your house because you had many boxes everywhere we discuss about it and you agreed we offered to return after you removed the box and you never reschedule to tell us when the boxes were removed. The pics you posted was from before we clean why don’t you post after pictures?

06/28/2017

diane G.

The only thing I have is they are rather pricey. They did a good job. YOu know nobody cleans like you do when you are still able to clean. They did a fairly good job. The only problem I had as I said is I think they are a little pricey. I was satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
We had them out yesterday for a general house cleaning. I have a two-story house and they charged $300 for a general cleaning a deep cleaning is $600. I only had the general cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

08/31/2016

Maria R.

Amazing cleaning company!! I'm impressed with their service!

Description of Work
Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2016

Contact

Phone

4701 Wrightsville Ave 2-206

Wilmington, NC 28403

Website

insurance
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.