Osborne Remodeling

Awards & Badges

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

1895 Burnett Boulevard Trlr. 13

Wilmington, NC 28401

My We are veteran-owned and operated and have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of remodeling and home improvement. We service Wilmington and the surrounding areas. Get us a call today910 2339602 No job is too small or large for us to handle. Whether you need a hole in a wall fixed, your kitchen updated, or a room added to your house, we have the experience and skills necessary to complete the project. Furthermore, we offer a one-year guarantee on all our labor and are insured; so you can rest assured knowing our work is of the highest quality. It is our passion to make your vision of your home a reality....

Resposiveness

handyman (11)door installation (3)home remodeling (3)house painting (2)woodworking (2)siding companies (2)electrician (2)general contractors (2)interior painting (1)pressure washing (1)water damage restoration (1)plumbers (1)

03/29/2021

The firm never showed on the scheduled date. I reach out to the firm on three mediums. Very poorly run firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount a flatscreen TV.

CATEGORY awnings,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2021

The customer, I talk too , I asked him if he had put all of his information on Angie’s list he said I have I said well I will check it we will come out on Saturday and look at your work not to do . The number for customer called chrome did not show up on my phone so I had no way of contacting him

03/25/2021

The work done by Richard’s team was outstanding. The overall quality and especially the attention to detail were commendable. I think they charged a fair price as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

01/19/2021

We are very pleased with the work done in our bathroom! They may take more time to get the job done, but they paid attention to detail with our flooring install, and were very personable as well! They even offered tips for some projects we were personally working on. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tile and vanity install, trimming bathroom doors

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

08/27/2020

I spoke with Mr. Osborne and scheduled a time when he would pay a visit to the property and when I called him that afternoon he let me know he didn't make it to the property. I then told him it was ok. I just wanted an update on when he would be able to visit the property.He proceeded to ask me the same questions he asked me the first time we spoke, which led me to believe he wrote none of it down...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All I needed from Mr. Osborne was a quote. I was shopping around to find the best price.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

04/10/2020

Very well. Richard Osborne has experience in all types of home repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

02/15/2020

No bill presented, before or after work. Job seems complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/07/2020

richard and brad did a great job for us. they replaced water-damaged fascia board on the exterior, and re-hung a patio door that had been the source of water entering the house when it rained. they are courteous and honest, knowledgeable about the work they performed, didn't try to sell us what we didn't need, and charged a fair price. we will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior fascia board repair and replace; rehang patio door

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,water damage restoration,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

10/24/2019

EXCELLENT - could not have been better! Responded to my e-mail request within an hour. Came the next morning to review what needed to be done & completed everything that afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reinstall piece of exterior siding, replace 3 light switches, fix 1 sink handle, unstick 4 windows

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/03/2019

Wonderfully! They were on time,they completed the projects perfectly, and were completely professional. They installed light fixtures,replaced a shutter that was lost during the tornado,and replaced a vent cover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

09/03/2019

It's very well! They did a good job. They're professional and Friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the leak in my bathroom ceiling.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

From simple handyman jobs to complicated remodels, we do it all. A non-exhaustive list of our services includes: room additions and remodeling; sheetrock and finishing; siding; interior/exterior painting; flooring and tile; door installations; repairing/replacing floor joists; building/repairing decks, patios, fences, and sheds; kitchen and bathroom remodels; light plumbing and electrical; home and property maintenance; carpentry; handicapped-accessible needs; and service calls.

Check, Visa, MasterCard