Morris Garden

Founded 2005 •

We are architects of outdoor spaces! We believe in life spent in the sun, on patios, on the porch and in the backyard. Our goal is to make your vision come to life and create a space you want to spend time in. We offer outdoor construction, outdoor kitchens, outdoor renovations, deck construction, fence installations, fence repairs, patio designs, outdoor living space design, garden installation, nursery, irrigation, rain chains, and more! My name is Reaves Morris and I'm the owner at Morris Garden. I've always had a passion for the outdoors and building things. Over the years I've learned to build just about anything when it comes to outdoor spaces so I decided it was time to create my own company. I enjoy helping people design their vision for their outdoor space and bringing that vision to life for them. We believe in time spent outdoors in spaces and with people we love! I hope you will contact us with any project you are thinking of - we can make it happen! Thank you!...

Juanchis Concrete LLC

Juanchis Concrete LLC

Family own, over 15 years experience. We are serving you and treating you like FAMILY. We do from small to large jobs. Our goal is to give you what you ask and 110% more.

02/18/2020

It was amazing and beautiful. They were very professional, friendly, they got the job done on time and right on the budget that they gave and they were concerned about the job that they gave me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a complete landscape design.

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you for leaving a review for us [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed working with you. Please refer us to your friends and family for any other outdoor projects you hear about. Take Care, - Reaves

02/06/2020

They installed a large fence in my backyard and did an excellent job! I was nervous about choosing a company because I've never had to hire a fencing company before. I got a few estimates and their price was the lowest. I highly recommend for any fencing or gates you need built!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fencing

CATEGORY fencing

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to give us a call for any other outdoor projects you have! - Reaves Morris

Outdoor construction, outdoor kitchens, outdoor renovations, remodeling of sun-rooms and patio enclosures, deck and porch construction, fence installations, fence repairs, outdoor living space design, garden installation, hardscaping, nursery, lawn irrigation, rain chains, and more!